PDA

View Full Version : Snowtiger often opened to sign up ?

anekoik
10-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Hello dear members,

I never saw Snowtiger opened to sign up
I start using tracker checker few weeks ago (maybe the software is not so effecient),
sometimes I check manually,

Is any anybody else know if it's often or rarely opened to sign up ?

thanks in advance :)

enviouz
10-15-2007, 05:53 PM
ive heard of it being open a few times. but id say its really rair. ive checked it on a daily basis for the last 6moths or so but its always been closed even after it was reported to be open.

desiKing
10-15-2007, 05:58 PM
ive heard of it being open a few times. but id say its really rair. ive checked it on a daily basis for the last 6moths or so but its always been closed even after it was reported to be open.

same here checking for open signup...since they have no invites system, but they always closed. can't remember when was the last time they had open signup.

anekoik
10-15-2007, 08:06 PM

same here checking for open signup...since they have no invites system, but they always closed. can't remember when was the last time they had open signup.

Thanks, for these informations,

that's what i supposed, they are not opened few times in a month like a lot of trackers,
the reason why it's so hard to sign up

that's incredible, they must ban people like every trackers,
then it may open,
strange :blink:

! ANGEL !
10-15-2007, 08:08 PM
i sign up in this site about 3 month
after that
never open

anekoik
10-15-2007, 08:50 PM
They really must have a lot of good members :O