PDA

View Full Version : ***nintendo Nexus(n5)***new!

BawA
07-12-2003, 05:18 AM
There is allways a code name for every consual like "ultra" for nintendo64 and "black balte" for DreamCast and "Dolphin" for GameCube and "Project Midway" for Xbox, now u think wat is N5, its code name for GameCube 2 releasing on 2005, its 5th consual for nintendo co thats why its coded as N5(nintendo 5).

this game is maded by nintendo coparation and ATI, and this consual will completly diffrent and with same main prossesor "Gekko" and mybe they will change its speed from 400 to 800 or mybe more and from another side ATi will use its "flipper" VGA on it and can play "blue-ray" cd's which is for PS2 which its capacity is 4GB which will be same as "MiniDisk".

http://www.remal.com/upload/N5.jpg

More detail and screenshots will be here soon

wienerschnitzel
07-12-2003, 05:42 AM
MiniDisks only hold 800 mb.

Maybe you are talking about a miniBlue Ray disk?

or am i just dumb

tHe LiNk
07-12-2003, 06:03 AM
capacity is 4GB which will be same as "MiniDisk" I'd like to point out that the nintendo gamecube's mini discs can hold approximately 1.5 gigabytes. Also the details as to its system specs are very sketchy at the moment, so i wouldn't start stating figures.

Also, that picture is a fake (first posted here (http://www.futurebytes.ch/images/news/nintendo_nexus_large.jpg))and was made a while ago, nintendo have not released any pictures of the console/games, and its design would still be in very early production.

Pitbul
07-12-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@11 July 2003 - 22:18
There is allways a code name for every consual like "ultra" for nintendo64 and "black balte" for DreamCast and "Dolphin" for GameCube and "Project Midway" for Xbox, now u think wat is N5, its code name for GameCube 2 releasing on 2005, its 5th consual for nintendo co thats why its coded as N5(nintendo 5).

this game is maded by nintendo coparation and ATI, and this consual will completly diffrent and with same main prossesor "Gekko" and mybe they will change its speed from 400 to 800 or mybe more and from another side ATi will use its "flipper" VGA on it and can play "blue-ray" cd's which is for PS2 which its capacity is 4GB which will be same as "MiniDisk".

More detail and screenshots will be here soon
dude u kinda posted claiming all this when half of it isn't even confirmed and second if ur dumb enough to think those pictures are real u need some serious help. also the next GC is gonna have to pay some big bucks for the Blu-Ray laser. PS3 was announceds to use it first now GC is just trying to copy them. also since Sony announced they will be making a new CPU Nintendo a little later came out announcing they will be making a whole new CPU as well (I.E the GeKKo). it seems as tho that 6 billion nintendo put into the making of the N5 is just money going into Spies and having them give info out on from other consoles. so basically Nintendo is trying there hardest to copy MS and Sony. its kinda pathetic for them to do that its pretty sad. the blu-ray will be able to burn more data onto a Disc and the first blu-ray equipted product will be onsell in japan this winter for around 2000. it will be able to burn over 20 gigs onto a normal sized DVD. so 4 Gigs sounds about right for the little kiddy mini disc the GC has,and yes Blu-Ray is how its spelt. the laser is basically created thru a beam transferred thru soemthing clear like a crystal althought sony and the creators of the Blu-Ray laser how found that the most efficient and lease costly way is to use Water for the beam to be passed thru. i actually saw a diagram of the Blu-Ray laser if i can find i wil post it.

Pitbul
07-12-2003, 09:46 AM
oops my bad but it isn't a beam that is shot thru the water but actually electricity that it charged thru the water which excites the nuetrons in the water in which is directed thru "mirrored quartz tube" in which the blue ray disc is then projected. and the Blu-Ray laser can burn up to 27 Gigs onto a DVD. reason being that thie Blu-Laser can fit the data ALOT closer then the standard red-laser. but here is the Diagram.

*EDIT* thanks to ps3insider.com. that is where i found this Diagram.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p32dfaca960fd587b4eb7fe9fab2bad3e/fbb1f2ff.jpg.orig.jpg

BawA
07-12-2003, 10:11 AM
Pitbul

u know wat i think, i think ur mother fucker and u must be in mental ward, asswhole :angry:

when ever i see ur replys i see ur insaulting peoples, u dump motherfucker.

about the pic Here (http://www.gc-inside.com/) u can find if ist real or not it GC website

DUmpoooooooooooooooooo :angry:

slammy_dunken
07-12-2003, 06:16 PM
Yeah Pitbul is an asshole, but you can't blame him.

And I think those pictures are fake. Why would it have a GBA and GBC port for the system, if NOA is probably gonna make a new gameboy system by 2005?

Xelotath
07-12-2003, 06:23 PM
Yeah, all that crap the guy said is fake. That picture is about 8 months old. and to whoever said Nintendo is just copying sony and Microsoft. I hereby deem you an idiot. and pitbull isnt that nice, I agree.

imported_computerfreak76
07-12-2003, 06:24 PM
ok guys since your posts are so hard to figure out because of spelling errors and whatnot here is a simple solution.

iespell

it corrects misspelled words and punctuation. come on guys for the rest of us that are literate, help us understand your posts better!

Xelotath
07-12-2003, 06:28 PM
Hmm.. Ie spell is it? does it work with Opera? i try to avoid using IE :pirate:

Wolfmight
07-12-2003, 06:30 PM
wat about mini dvd disks?

Xelotath
07-12-2003, 06:34 PM
The Gc currently uses Mini-Dvd Disks that hold 1.8 Gigabytes of Data. on a side not they also are nearly impossible to hack and have much faster loading times than a regular Dvd. :pirate:

imported_computerfreak76
07-12-2003, 06:35 PM
no sorry as of now its strictly for internet explorer. and internet explorer is nice once you tweak it and get rid of all the bs.

Xelotath
07-12-2003, 06:36 PM
Yeah, but I still prefer Opera. Its just so nifty. It even keeps all the pages in one window!

Busyman
07-12-2003, 06:41 PM
Yeah they are hard to hack that's why they used it but they left out DVD playback in the process. MS and Sony are not losing thaaaat much due to piracy. All that effort by Nintendo for nothing.

Xelotath
07-12-2003, 06:44 PM
eh.. its not really for nothing. Sony and Microsoft are still losing money to Piracy when Nintendo is not. That might add up to lot of money for Nintendo. Especially since Nintendo relys on its own major titles to sell millions to bring in the real cash.

Busyman
07-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Even though MS and Sony are losing money to piracy they are still making money.
How many people have a mod-chip?
Does anyone have burned Xbox games yet?

BOTTOMLINE:
The AVERAGE user is not a video game pirate but the average user does watch DVD's (burned ones :lol: ). Look at the video industry. Even back when VHS was dominant you could record movies, yet video stores and Hollywood stayed flush with cash.
I like Nintendo but they fucked up. Theyr'e operating on Gameboy and Pokemon cash (their biggest sellers) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
(by the way they rely on their major titles just to keep the GC afloat; read the Wall Street Journal my man)

Xelotath
07-12-2003, 07:04 PM
Thats what I was saying. They rely on their large titles to keep the cash in the bank.

I can understand how some think it is a mistake to not include a dvd player, however Nintendo is too damn stubborn to give the casual gamer what it wants. They will go on making gaming only consoles until they are no more.

slammy_dunken
07-12-2003, 07:13 PM
WTF? How did a thread about a fake GCN2 turn into a thread about pirating things? :lol:

Busyman
07-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Hey slammy can you read?
It went from fake GC to
mini-discs to
internet explorer to
opera to
hacking to
dvd to
piracy ;) :lol: :lol:

I said the "GC AFLOAT" NOT CASH (BIG DIFFERENCE)
Like many businesses they have different divisions. The GC division, in essence, is actually losing money. They're games are like giving it bread and water in prison. It's just enough to sustain the GC.
I hope Pokemon finally stagnates and Sony's PSP rips the new Gameboy apart (they'll probably fuck that up too now that competition is coming) so they'll just focus on making great games.

Xelotath
07-12-2003, 07:15 PM
It happens.

tHe LiNk
07-12-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Xelotath@12 July 2003 - 18:34
The Gc currently uses Mini-Dvd Disks that hold 1.8 Gigabytes of Data. on a side not they also are nearly impossible to hack and have much faster loading times than a regular Dvd. :pirate:
1.5 dude, 1.5.

jakobako
07-12-2003, 11:28 PM
If nintendo knows whats good for them they'll make the console play DVDs and whatever other new features they can cram into it, just so it has more commercial value, sells more, therefore gets more games developed for it, larger fan base, etc etc. Like all the people I know who bought a PS2 "just to play DVDs" but now a year later have a 15 game collection. If not, this console is gonna burn... and it doesnt deserve to... :(

Stillmic
07-13-2003, 12:28 AM
but they wont. Nintendo will probably leave out the extras, cos by the time that these consoles come out, dvd-players will be even more common. personally, i hope they dont include the extras. see, the thing is, many people in these forums talk about how they hate MS for the way they do business, make software, etc... however, sony is similar to MS in that it pumps money to publishers to get certain game rights, and that it relies on cheap-heavy marketing and extra gimmicks to sell stuff. nintendo is the only true games console maker left, and they are the only console maker that believes in substance, not the surrounding glitter (i.e - dvd-players, cd-players, backwards compatibility, etc...)

Xelotath
07-13-2003, 12:35 AM
1.5? i thought it was 1.8... oh well.

the above poster has it exactly correct. Nintendo won't add all that stuff.

Also, Nintendo will never be a sell out. They do things their way no matter what people think. They know they will make money and that is all that counts.

Busyman
07-13-2003, 01:05 AM
You guys kill me :lol: . Because Nintendo left out a feature you say they aren't "selling out". WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!! I suppose they left out online play too because they won't sell out (and for all those that want jump up and tell me it does it's near non-existant (IT SUCKS!!). Sony and MS were smart; they used a medium that serves a dual purpose and was readily available. Play DVD's, play games on DVD. DUHHHH :blink: .
Nintendo has done to consumers what Verizon has to their service technicians. You see Verizon's trucks that the technicians drive had air conditioning in the them. They already paid for it. Verizon then paid to have them taken out because it wasn't required for us to work (just heat). So now in summer we burn our asses up just because the company thinks we'll lollygag and not do our job. This is like Nintendo. They won't include DVD because they think they would be pirated out of business.
And Stillmic wtf are you talking about (I don&#39;t even think Xelotath is with you on this one)? When was backward compatibiity a cheap gimmick. I guess a hard drive is too (so one of the most important parts of your PC is a cheap gimmick). <_< I bet you think before the GC the N64 was the best system made because it used cartridges and had foggy ass graphics. Hey love Big N&#39;s games but.........cut the shit&#33;

Please post again. This is so entertaining :lol: :lol: .

By the way... all those saying they hate the way MS does business.. wtf do they know? Since when did MS do "irrepairable harm" to them? For the most part they probably hurt other businesses (with competition), but what business do all these people own where it hurt them? And wtf does that have to with playing games (unless I have to pay &#036;60 for games like Big N charged for some on the N64) :lol: :lol: .

tHe LiNk
07-13-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 July 2003 - 01:05
You guys kill me :lol: . Because Nintendo left out a feature you say they aren&#39;t "selling out". WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33; I suppose they left out online play too because they won&#39;t sell out (and for all those that want jump up and tell me it does it&#39;s near non-existant (IT SUCKS&#33;&#33;). Sony and MS were smart; they used a medium that serves a dual purpose and was readily available. Play DVD&#39;s, play games on DVD. DUHHHH :blink: .
Nintendo has done to consumers what Verizon has to their service technicians. You see Verizon&#39;s trucks that the technicians drive had air conditioning in the them. They already paid for it. Verizon then paid to have them taken out because it wasn&#39;t required for us to work (just heat). So now in summer we burn our asses up just because the company thinks we&#39;ll lollygag and not do our job. This is like Nintendo. They won&#39;t include DVD because they think they would be pirated out of business.
And Stillmic wtf are you talking about (I don&#39;t even think Xelotath is with you on this one)? When was backward compatibiity a cheap gimmick. I guess a hard drive is too (so one of the most important parts of your PC is a cheap gimmick). <_< I bet you think before the GC the N64 was the best system made because it used cartridges and had foggy ass graphics. Hey love Big N&#39;s games but.........cut the shit&#33;

Please post again. This is so entertaining :lol: :lol: .

By the way... all those saying they hate the way MS does business.. wtf do they know? Since when did MS do "irrepairable harm" to them? For the most part they probably hurt other businesses (with competition), but what business do all these people own where it hurt them? And wtf does that have to with playing games (unless I have to pay &#036;60 for games like Big N charged for some on the N64) :lol: :lol: .
I&#39;d like to make a note that your points are not only annoying, but, well...pointless. Nintendo may of made a bad mistake by not appealing to the majority of the population which wanted a dvd player and a console, anyway, to the average mother browsing the store, they&#39;re going to look at an xbox...a gamecube, "Oh, the xbox has a dvd player"...lets get that&#33; Very true, but since when is this a major disadvantage to nintendo? Not only are they selling enough, they finally beat the xbox in overall sales just a few months ago. The thing is, people who know the quality games nintendo has, don&#39;t need or want a dvd player out of it, they buy the gamecube for the games...which warrants the purchase enough.

The extra little bonus of having an included dvd player is not a reason to miss out on one of the greatest game developers of all time...nor is it an excuse to target the console.

Also, the N64 may of not been the best overall development in terms of specs, or potential graphics (and cartridges), but it is the home to some of the greatest games the company (and others) have produced. Cut the crap and get some real facts.

Busyman
07-13-2003, 03:58 AM
uhhh......Get YOUR facts straight. Globally PS2 has 67% market share, Xbox has 18% and GC has 15%. Sales have been picking up due to Nintendo &#39;giving away&#39; a pick between their best titles (Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, etc.) and now packaging the Gameboy player with the GC. Hey is this a gimmick or smart marketing. I say smart marketing. So maybe the GC WILL overtake the Xbox in the global market. Everyone kicks Xbox&#39;s ass in Japan. GC has an 8.3 market share and the X has 1.6. And maybe to the average mother browsing the store, they&#39;re going to look at an Xbox...a Gamecube, "Oh, the Gamecube has a Gameboy Player"...lets get that&#33; Regarding DVD you said, "Very true, but since when is this a major disadvantage to nintendo?" When the GC is in 3rd place. :blink:

Look dude I never said the GC or N64 has bad games. I love alot of the exclusives. It&#39;s just they obviously were the market leader, bucked a trend or arrived late, lost the lead once and didn&#39;t learn from that. I&#39;m just hoping they don&#39;t screw up the Nexus (or whatever). If they aren&#39;t going to SELL a great system but make great games they as a company will fail (at the end of the fiscal year profits fell 36%). The way they haven&#39;t &#39;sold out&#39; is by getting ultra violent games like GTA Vice (but they have RE :blink: ) .

If I annoy you, good, you shouldn&#39;t take such things too seriously (unless you own Nintendo). You gotta laugh :lol: or not respond :huh: little bud. ;)

Pitbul
07-13-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@12 July 2003 - 03:11
Pitbul

u know wat i think, i think ur mother fucker and u must be in mental ward, asswhole :angry:

when ever i see ur replys i see ur insaulting peoples, u dump motherfucker.

about the pic Here (http://www.gc-inside.com/) u can find if ist real or not it GC website

DUmpoooooooooooooooooo :angry:
haha ur the bitch who has a thing for "*" i maybe be an asshole but atleast i know what im talking about as u make it obvios ur as dumb as a pile of shit. :lol: and yup those pictures are fake u jackoff. they aren&#39;t even real pics. there CG&#39;ed pics. there was a contest to see who could come up with the most realistic concept of what the next GC might look like.how the hell can those pics be real when Nintendo themselves haven&#39;t even came out with the design.they haven&#39;t even built the first Nexus prototype. if that site thinks there real. then that site is full of a bunch of dumbasses. and ur right i am a mmotherfucker just ask ur mom she knows cuz i fucked ur mother. so far u have not said anything even remotly intelligent and only posted information with nuthing to back it up. neither has anyone else. except for thinking calling me an idiot can hurt my feeling which is pretty funny if u ask me.

McLaren
07-13-2003, 04:58 AM
Ah&#33; Finally a topic about the Nexus, i had a pic of it and it looks like it will be able to play gamecube discs and gba games too&#33;

tHe LiNk
07-13-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 July 2003 - 03:58
uhhh......Get YOUR facts straight. Globally PS2 has 67% market share, Xbox has 18% and GC has 15%. Sales have been picking up due to Nintendo &#39;giving away&#39; a pick between their best titles (Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, etc.) and now packaging the Gameboy player with the GC. Hey is this a gimmick or smart marketing. I say smart marketing. So maybe the GC WILL overtake the Xbox in the global market. Everyone kicks Xbox&#39;s ass in Japan. GC has an 8.3 market share and the X has 1.6. And maybe to the average mother browsing the store, they&#39;re going to look at an Xbox...a Gamecube, "Oh, the Gamecube has a Gameboy Player"...lets get that&#33; Regarding DVD you said, "Very true, but since when is this a major disadvantage to nintendo?" When the GC is in 3rd place. :blink:

Look dude I never said the GC or N64 has bad games. I love alot of the exclusives. It&#39;s just they obviously were the market leader, bucked a trend or arrived late, lost the lead once and didn&#39;t learn from that. I&#39;m just hoping they don&#39;t screw up the Nexus (or whatever). If they aren&#39;t going to SELL a great system but make great games they as a company will fail (at the end of the fiscal year profits fell 36%). The way they haven&#39;t &#39;sold out&#39; is by getting ultra violent games like GTA Vice (but they have RE :blink: ) .

If I annoy you, good, you shouldn&#39;t take such things too seriously (unless you own Nintendo). You gotta laugh :lol: or not respond :huh: little bud. ;)
Don&#39;t worry, i wasnt taking it overly serious, i just mistakingly took you for one of the usual little ps2/xbox fanboys which would take any negative and try to turn it into a big argument against nintendo. If you go to gaming forums, you&#39;d know what i mean ;) Also, i&#39;m almost positive that nintendo is ahead of xbox, i&#39;ll find the latest chart and post it asap.

Xelotath
07-13-2003, 07:29 AM
I do admit thatNintendo has done some stupid things in the past. However I do not see not including a dvd drive, a hard drive, and built in online support as a bad move. These features up the price of said consoles. The hard drive is extreme over-kill for save games, and unless you have a broadband connection, there is no way in hell you could download extra&#39;s for games. and online gaming itself isnt even profitable. thats why nintendo hasnt jumped on the bandwagon.

When I said "sellout" I meant by betraying the classic Nintendo values and just going for a share of the market. Nintendo creates games for "everyone" Thats why most of their games are rated E. Thus giving them the kiddy image which is a whole new topic that seems to start flame wars. I am not saying I wouldnt mind nintendo creating a "mature" game, but I would liek to see it done tastefully, not something like GTA where you shoot whores after you have your way with them. Oh, and Re isn&#39;t made by Nintendo. It is made by Capcom. GC also has BMX XXX, but we won&#39;t go there.

Nintendo has lost this console war to sony. But alot can change with a fresh race. Hell, we might even see Microsoft come out on top for a while. competition is good for the business. It keeps prices down and quality high. I don&#39;t want to be paying 60&#036; for games like it used to be with Nintendo when they had the monopoly.

tHe LiNk
07-13-2003, 07:45 AM
Oh and xelo, Eternal darkness is an excellent game, good to see another nintendo fan :D Also, online gaming may not be necessary, but it seems to be the new generation of gaming, people are so interested in it for pc, consoles will follow eventually fully supporting them like xbox. Nintendo&#39;s decision to stay away from the online scene so far isn&#39;t encouraging though <_<

Anyway, the fact still remains is that consoles...are exactly that...consoles. For playing games, dvd&#39;s may be a good add-on, but it shouldn&#39;t be a reason to miss out on nintendo.

Xelotath
07-13-2003, 07:53 AM
Yeah, ED is a great game. great plot and it is actually scary. (play at night with lights out and a good sound system) :ph34r: its also very accurate as far as timelines and weapon history goes. Those insanity effects are cool too... creepy, but cool...

Busyman
07-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Xelo I was talking about &#036;60 for N64 games. They didn&#39;t have monopoly. The PS1 was out. I still need to get Majora&#39;s Mask but I keep thinking they&#39;ll bring it to the GC like LOZOOT. I like getting the best version of game. For instance, I got MGS Solid Substance for Xbox but I&#39;ll get Twin Snakes for the GC even though it&#39;s just a better version of the original. I rented ET and couldn&#39;t get into it like everyone else but I got pretty far on it though. Maybe I&#39;ll buy it and try it again.

To be honest Xelo, playing online with anything less than broadband is horrible. I did play Quake on Dreamcast with dialup and had few problems. Xbox Live has proven though you build a robust network of broadband only support. IT IS LOVELY. :D

LiNk the one thing about me is ..........I have no &#39;allegiance&#39; to any one system. If could play all the games on one system I&#39;d play it on Xbox. (because of the graphics, speed, HD, online, etc)
If a company is fucking up though I won&#39;t see it any other way is all. Xbox is getting it&#39;s ass kicked in Japan where it is still being outsold by the PSOne and just made it past the Dreamcast and Wonderswan :lol: :lol:
The only thing now that MS is doing absolutely wrong is:
Not securing the "big brand name" games (at least until next year) ;)
Not giving the Japanese market specific good games that cater to that market
(they are trying to push western cultured games)

Stillmic
07-13-2003, 11:27 AM
To Busyman, sorry if I didn&#39;t get my point across, but i&#39;m not the best communicator and i was tired (1.30am). Anyway, xelo and link got my point across well, and its nice to see people on this board who talk sense, unlike the load of PS2 fans.

As for those cheap gimmicks, i was tired, and went well off on my points, but one of the main reasons for owning a PS2 is for the certain games that it has, and in the future, those games will probably be on all consoles (unlike Nintendo&#39;s games)

What I now want to say is that, personally, i think that Nintendo were so late in releasing their console, and since the majority of players like me, could only get one console, they bought the PS2. I didn&#39;t, but i can understand why others couldn&#39;t wait.

I can&#39;t wait for the next console batle, especially if they&#39;re all released around the same time, which i think they are planning to do. Btw, i&#39;ll buy Nintendo, unless they majorly feck up.

Busyman
07-13-2003, 06:11 PM
To be honest I&#39;ll probably still get a Nintendo. If a system has a t least 4 good games at launch I always think more are coming so I buy it. Plus I alot of times get &#39;em hot so it doesn&#39;t hit my pocket as hard. I told someone before with the advent of the Funcoland type stores I stay behind the &#39;game buying&#39; curve since prices drop. I might buy a game for &#036;50 dollars, maybe even 3, but there are 10 that I want. By the time I finish the 3 games, 3 more games might be half the original price :D . The only games that haven&#39;t really dropped that I&#39;ve seen were Halo and ironically Goldeneye because they were so popular. Anyways Stillmic see ya around. (I can&#39;t finish what I was writing gotta go)

Kurdt Kobain
07-14-2003, 11:39 PM
i kida figured that pic was fake right from the start, seeing as its gunna be called game cube 2, and it isnt a cube.

or maybe im just an idiot

Dark Ride
06-28-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Kurdt Kobain@14 July 2003 - 23:47
i kida figured that pic was fake right from the start, seeing as its gunna be called game cube 2, and it isnt a cube.

or maybe im just an idiot
:lol: :lol: damn right :lol: :lol:

:gunsmile: :tank:

GepperRankins
06-28-2004, 07:43 AM
FAKE&#33;

Monkeee
06-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@12 July 2003 - 05:26
:01: i knew that was fake <_< i saw that pic a year ago

Dark Ride
06-28-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by GepperRankins@28 June 2004 - 07:51
FAKE&#33;
Does anyone know something "real" about the new Nintendo console ?

GepperRankins
06-28-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Dark Ride+28 June 2004 - 11:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Ride @ 28 June 2004 - 11:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GepperRankins@28 June 2004 - 07:51
FAKE&#33;
Does anyone know something "real" about the new Nintendo console ? [/b][/quote]
it gets mario 128 :blink:

G2k1boy
06-28-2004, 06:51 PM
dude its all fake, nobody knows barely anything about n5

GepperRankins
06-28-2004, 07:16 PM
it might get mario 128, they hvent decided whether t put itt on gbds or the neww console

RGX
06-29-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by computerfreak76@12 July 2003 - 18:32
ok guys since your posts are so hard to figure out because of spelling errors and whatnot here is a simple solution.

iespell

it corrects misspelled words and punctuation. come on guys for the rest of us that are literate, help us understand your posts better&#33;
Capital letters would be nice, take it it doesn&#39;t do grammar...

Tikibonbon
06-29-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel@12 July 2003 - 05:50
MiniDisks only hold 800 mb.

Maybe you are talking about a miniBlue Ray disk?

or am i just dumb
Not all minidiscs are 800 mb&#39;s. Hi-MD hold 1 gig.

dinner123
06-29-2004, 08:14 PM
All the known stuff about Revolution is here:
http://cube.ign.com/articles/522/522559p1.html