PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Mod of BITMETV

nikmash232
10-16-2007, 02:56 AM
Dear Mod of BitmeTV,
Subject: IP UNBAN on BitmeTV

In my youth (oh..Im still a young fiddle) ...in my not so innocent youth, I have done some mischief which led to my eventual ban from your coveted tracker site.

Everybody learns from their mistakes. I have been deeply humbled and cannot express the want and desire to be given a second chance.

I have considered posting a open message for a long time. Driven to despair and longing to belong to your community, I request (standing very firm on my very feet) to look me straight in the eye .... and see the honesty in this solemn appeal.

I have a few people here who would support my request and ..addressing those few..please help me with this.

Needless, I want to remind you of my recent giveaways and they were 'big ones' and yes you may consider it as repenting for my mischief.

There can be misunderstandings too :) I can stand in your court of law and claim my innocence. JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE. please. :D Give me a chance for I will prove its worth..not just in Gold...but something better :D

Regards,
~nikmash232

redcorvette
10-16-2007, 03:00 AM
BMTV staff are pretty ruthless, but try to get into contact with ibslice. then you may have a chance.

blackbird
10-16-2007, 03:03 AM
1 account / per life time ..

Needless, I want to remind you of my recent giveaways and they were 'big ones' and yes you may consider it as repenting for my mischief.

they dont care ..

nikmash232
10-16-2007, 03:05 AM

Needless, I want to remind you of my recent giveaways and they were 'big ones' and yes you may consider it as repenting for my mischief.they dont care ..

well i have faith in them that they will forgive me

embolism
10-16-2007, 03:07 AM
I dont think anybody is that heartless. I feel your pangs of sorrow (so to say). I really wish to help you Nikmash..wish I could ah!!!
I will never forget the fact that you just gifted me an account without expecting anything in return, now thats a true giveaway ... since it was level 7.

I hope somebody does take pity, look at this issue, pardon the mistakes!
Needless..for those who have read the religious scripts...Mercy is the very essence of humanity (oh...am I getting philosophical? - I just was moved by that post..sorry)

redcorvette
10-16-2007, 03:07 AM
i doubt. all the trackers' staff are pretty much as ruthless as any other staff for the "bad" things that you did.

blackbird
10-16-2007, 03:09 AM

they dont care ..

well i have faith in them that they will forgive me

since you are already famous in revolt .:whistling. i doubt that

Skiz
10-16-2007, 03:10 AM
Send a PM to "rvt".