PDA

View Full Version : you must know this from fst and revolt

dzsemm
10-16-2007, 08:55 AM
I hope that everybody can read this before the staff deleted this thread and me also.
Never trust in fst and revolt. Never use your personal ip here. Both remember your personal settings. (ip, username, password) And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread. Fst is a moral catastrophe, revolt is a villainous gang.
I sorry the bitme and bitmetv. They are very good tracker. I don't understand why sink they to fst and revolt.
And if the revolt staff kill me then also, revolt is a big empty dead forum with 10 villainous staffmember.
good bye everybody ;)

_coder_
10-16-2007, 08:59 AM
First dude you need to learn how to write english and second wtf are you talking about

dr0w
cry cry..

dzsemm
I think understand you my post perfectly ;)

sugam
10-16-2007, 09:02 AM
First, stop with all these new threads.

Second - dont give up so easy. Shit happen. Be smarter in the future.

Finally - your are not right for fst ;)

silhoutte
10-16-2007, 09:12 AM
If revolt already had your ip, why do you think FST shared your ip with them? btw, abusing both tracker on a forum is not that great way to express your hatred for mods.

blackbird
10-16-2007, 09:16 AM
And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread

what did you write to get your accounts banned ? :blink:

spark
10-16-2007, 09:16 AM
FST never leak IPs but rvt is very good in tracking...

saulin
10-16-2007, 09:17 AM
Ahhh the traders!!!

One thing you need to know dude is that most traders here are greety and they just can't stop trading till they have it all. FST is visited by lots of people and staff from trackers are members here. Have you ever thought that the person you are supposedly trading with is a staff member from the tracker you are trading?

Shit if I really wnated to catch traders I would try to get them to trade with me and bust them.

You guys need to learn that trading is just not cool. Especially account trading. Invites are meant to be given to people you trust or know fairly good. Not to be traded. Account trading is simply retarted. It hurts trackers worst becasue you are giving your account to someone you don't know. Most likely a cheater or someone looking to trade it for more.

spark
10-16-2007, 09:18 AM
And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread

what did you write to get your accounts banned ? :blink:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-want-join-revolt-community-240306/page2#post2336508

JA
10-16-2007, 09:22 AM
I hope that everybody can read this before the staff deleted this thread and me also.
Never trust in fst and revolt. Never use your personal ip here. Both remember your personal settings. (ip, username, password) And they give your data to everybody. I now lost my bitme and bitmetv acc, because I write a joke in one revolt request thread. Fst is a moral catastrophe, revolt is a villainous gang.
I sorry the bitme and bitmetv. They are very good tracker. I don't understand why sink they to fst and revolt.
And if the revolt staff kill me then also, revolt is a big empty dead forum with 10 villainous staffmember.
good bye everybody ;)
Your just stupid?

FST Mods DO NOT give IP's to staff at revolt. Fact. Period.

Brandon
10-16-2007, 09:27 AM
FST staff don't give shit out.. to anyone.. lol Not even when you try to sweet talk Skizo :(
:kissy:

Necronomicon
10-16-2007, 09:29 AM
I do not believe in conspiracy- theories either...Bit Me and BitMeTV have some quality detectives and undercovers , that's a fact. If U get busted, that's another. I will miss U from here anyway - I loved Your postings!

dave12
10-16-2007, 09:29 AM
good bye everybody ;)

man you need to calm down and take some deep breadths and forget everything bt for sometime and relax

Patriot foreve
10-16-2007, 09:38 AM
FST staff don't give shit out.. to anyone.. lol Not even when you try to sweet talk Skizo :(
:kissy:

skizo is the last one to be affected by sweet talks :lol:

orka
10-16-2007, 09:42 AM
I am not wondering, bc even if its tru. And if its for a good reason than its ok. Forums have your IP to....and if somebody traiding account or cheating, so why not give the IP from that person to a admin on a tracker, to secure the community of that tracker from that thread.

josegavara
10-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Trading is the biggest security risk to everyone on the BT scene today. Trackers are private for a reason. just to put the record straight FST don't give us any details of members and we have never asked for them......hell we don't need them as most traders and cheats aren't the sharpest tools in the box

psxcite
10-16-2007, 10:17 AM
This has been an entertaining read. This should be stickied as an example of what can happen when you trade. :D Patience and hard work. Build relationships and give to the community and guess what - you will get invites.

But just like in life, some people want to take shortcuts and want everything "yesterday".

dzsemm
10-16-2007, 10:24 AM
I say also, here is the end for me. everybody think what want... This is all only a tale what the revolt and fst staff told. He knows everybody ip.... I warn everybody, nobody trust in this two staff...
And say again bitme and bitmetv better, then they sink to revolt and fst level

JA
10-16-2007, 10:25 AM
I say also, here is the end for me. everybody think what want... This is all only a tale what the revolt and fst staff told. He knows everybody ip.... I warn everybody, nobody trust in this two staff...
And say again bitme and bitmetv better, then they sink to revolt and fst level
You do know that one of the staff at bitme is staff at bitmetv who is a staff member at revolt right?...Catching you on one of those trackers wouldn't be very hard to catch you on the rest..

! ANGEL !
10-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Oh good, revolt is not empty, :) then I will trade one acc ;)

you say that
you make big mistake i think
you know trade rvt = ban
that not joke
no one write that and say that joke
takecare when say any thing about sites
so you make mistake and you must learn it in the future
and sorry about both of sites
i hope to get it in future

optimus_prime
10-16-2007, 10:44 AM
yeah, fst does not give out your info, although clowns of bitmetv/revolt will often claim they got it from here. just ignore them.

! ANGEL !
10-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Oh good, revolt is not empty, :) then I will trade one acc ;)

you say that
you make big mistake i think
you know trade rvt = ban
that not joke
no one write that and say that joke
takecare when say any thing about sites
so you make mistake and you must learn it in the future
and sorry about both of sites
i hope to get it in future

optimus_prime
10-16-2007, 10:47 AM
delete*

optimus_prime
10-16-2007, 11:19 AM
delete*

josegavara
10-16-2007, 11:26 AM
yeah, fst will never give out your info, although clowns of bitmetv/revolt will often claim they got info from here. just ignore them.

Where have you read anyone from Revolt say they have got info from here....put up or shut up

Everyone like to jump on the band wagon here when they haven't got a clue what they are talking about. Read the posts from Rvt and me "we do not get info from FST" How hard can that be to undersstand

JA
10-16-2007, 11:36 AM
yeah, fst will never give out your info, although clowns of bitmetv/revolt will often claim they got info from here. just ignore them.

Where have you read anyone from Revolt say they have got info from here....put up or shut up

Everyone like to jump on the band wagon here when they haven't got a clue what they are talking about. Read the posts from Rvt and me "we do not get info from FST" How hard can that be to undersstand
Some of the users here have English as their second language.... :lol:

optimus_prime
10-16-2007, 11:49 AM

you're not one to shut me up girlie :)
both bitmetv and you use that tactics in irc channels when intimidating "suspects" so don't play naive, of course it would be stupid to claim that here in fst.

josegavara
10-16-2007, 11:53 AM
You still aint showing any proof.......wonder why that is

limpdickkid
10-16-2007, 12:12 PM
I thought I just posted in this thread. oh well I'll mention it again: (The thread I posted in before is here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-everybody-must-know-this-240589))

You pissed off the people at Revolt, and as revolt has connections with a lot of trackers in particular BitMe and BitMeTV, through rvt = system at bmtv and maybe through others, you got banned at all three through this simple little thing called IP. All they had to do was look your IP in their logs at BitMe and BitMeTV to know your usernames there. This is just a summary of what I've read above. Please learn to read.
And dont bad mouth people with authority, it wont get you anywhere.

DefX
10-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Locked for obvious reasons.

Only reason I'm not trashing this for now is so that everybody can see how much of a nutcase the thread starter is.