PDA

View Full Version : have BitMe[9] BTMusic[8] FB[7]TS-Tracker +TheVault

superguy
10-16-2007, 08:59 AM
looking (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-post1621619/postcount209) for oink ,the place.

tuning
10-16-2007, 09:47 AM
TS-Tracker + TheVault for OiNK ?

Pm if interested ;)

leseven
10-16-2007, 12:40 PM
How about a btmusic invite for me? :D

I heard they have great lossless collection which I'm dying for

I only have TorrentLeech and Bitme.org which I'm sure you won't be interested in.

psxcite
10-16-2007, 02:10 PM
ThePlace will give you a free invite. Just join the #invites channel on irc.theplace.biz and fill out an application. All they want to make sure of is that you haven't had an account before and that you've read the rules/FAQ.

Now if you want to trade for the invite becuz you've had an account before and you were banned...well, you will get caught.

superguy
10-16-2007, 02:15 PM
TS-Tracker + TheVault for OiNK ?

Pm if interested ;)
no, you can only choose one of them

ThePlace will give you a free invite. Just join the #invites channel on irc.theplace.biz and fill out an application. All they want to make sure of is that you haven't had an account before and that you've read the rules/FAQ.

Now if you want to trade for the invite becuz you've had an account before and you were banned...well, you will get caught.
thanks for the info, but I will not do it-----download mirc, install it and join the channel...........it is a time of waste

chichucu
10-16-2007, 02:20 PM
i only have to offer an invite to bit-hdtv

i'm looking a bitme invite for so long that i really aprecciate if you send me one

thanks

asafb
10-16-2007, 03:29 PM

thanks for the info, but I will not do it-----download mirc, install it and join the channel...........it is a time of waste

it's a waste of a trade,time and effort trying to trade for theplace acc/invite when you can get it for free,
you only need half an hour to fill the application..
believe me,i did it,almost PU in theplace right now
great tracker for seduction..
do not trade things
good luck

superguy
10-16-2007, 06:01 PM
downlaod irc, install it, fill the form....waiting......
no..I would rather trade here

asafb
10-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Well, I gave you an advice
Do as you wish my friend..
good luck

spetzaru
10-16-2007, 08:56 PM
ill give you FB acc with 27 G buffer or RMVBusters acc with 70 G buffer power user(+2 invites)for BTmusic,pm if interested

mrnobody
10-16-2007, 09:04 PM
looking (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-post1621619/postcount209) for oink ,the place.

dude, you must not be needing those accounts? otherwise man thats crazy offer.

Since you are already member of TheVault, just go into The Place irc and ask them for an invite...you will have to fill out short application (hopefully u won't have to coz of ur membership at thevault; i know i didn't have to).

how about they find out, they ban ur traded account in the vault and they also ban ur new account in the place?

As for OiNK, they have good script running around to find out traders (especially account traderes), so won't take long before u get banned there.

To summarize, this trade will only result in ur loss. So, better follow what everyone is suggesting that regretting in future (unless that is what u prefer).

thEotheroNe
10-16-2007, 09:31 PM
i'd like btmusic, but do you looking for something else?