PDA

View Full Version : level 9 request

edeinho
10-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Hy evryone!

I'm lookin for kindly good ppl who give me Ftn invite. I don't have good stories or birthday, my mother don't have any problem or i don'T get good note in the school. My only wish is to get Ftn invite.And why? Cause i like good community (i know,then here is Fst) but mainly for the content. If someone feel so generous please invite me!
Thx in advance!:)

Necronomicon
10-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Where are all those good souls...?

PoOki
10-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Why calling it level 9?

edeinho
10-16-2007, 11:54 AM
f*n or f*c or e**** needed:)

Polarbear
10-16-2007, 11:55 AM
i would recommend you ask for a tracker and not for a level.

imagine there was a tracker that has only cooking receipts torrents. if it was level 9 you probably would die to get it.

i'm just trying to explain to you why i wouldn't give you any of my invites.

aysomc
10-16-2007, 11:57 AM
i think we all want free FTN, but im starting to get more and more convinced that its a myth........if anyone would like to join my cult....errrrr......club, let me know!!!!(please provide your own kool-aid)

tuning
10-16-2007, 11:58 AM

For lossless, BTMusic is perfect...E**** is just for the rarity. ;)

stoma
10-16-2007, 11:58 AM
i would recommend you ask for a tracker and not for a level.

imagine there was a tracker that has only cooking receipts torrents. if it was level 9 you probably would die to get it.

i'm just trying to explain to you why i wouldn't give you any of my invites.
+1
you are simply right.
you have to ask about the tracker itself so that you give the impression that you need it .

aysomc
10-16-2007, 11:59 AM
f*n or f*c or e**** wanted:)

there we go i fixed that, now all we have to do is fix ur motives and we'll be on our w........shit i cant fix that, too bad. :(

Polarbear
10-16-2007, 12:00 PM
i think we all want free FTN, but im starting to get more and more convinced that its a myth........if anyone would like to join my cult....errrrr......club, let me know!!!!(please provide your own kool-aid)

of course you get it for free. how else would you?

edeinho
10-16-2007, 12:04 PM
ok evrybody see my sign....

aysomc
10-16-2007, 12:06 PM

of course you get it for free. how else would you?

the only way to get it is to trade your totally 1337 account to some random shitty site.........but it has a HUGE buffer so its fair!!!

/end sarcasm

the way i would go about getting it is being active and being good on the sites/forums im using, maybe someone here or on the PU forums from one of those sites notices me and helps me out...which i must say isnt working at all but i have faith it will eventually. ;)

lingo
10-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Someone's got tired of bumping, so he made himself a brand new thread, eh? :dry:

For lossless, BTMusic is perfect...E**** is just for the rarity. ;)

Everything he asks for is because of the rarity/level. He doesn't have a clue about what he needs... :frusty:

Polarbear
10-16-2007, 12:12 PM
ot:

asymoc: what i always wanted to ask you. who tf is that guy in your avatar?

edeinho
10-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Everything he asks for is because of the rarity/level. He doesn't have a clue about what he needs... :frusty:

Sure! You know better what i need:yup:

aysomc
10-16-2007, 12:16 PM
ot:

thats george bush made to look like moe from the three stooges. im an american but i really do not like my own country right now or the people "leading" it. :) http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

edeinho
10-16-2007, 08:37 PM
bump

Grind$oFine
10-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah, it's really not a good idea to refer to the trackers as just their level, doesn't really show that you have genuine interests. You would help yourself if you edit your first thread and state WHAT SITES you want and WHY...

ot:

thats george bush made to look like moe from the three stooges. im an american but i really do not like my own country right now or the people "leading" it. :) http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

Annnd +1 :lol: :yup:

nikmash232
10-16-2007, 09:16 PM
okay its obvious that u want it for rarity thats all...so u dont even deserve it...

PoOki
10-16-2007, 09:26 PM

So you're a collector.. Now Im sure you wont get any of those : /

edeinho
10-16-2007, 09:35 PM
When i joined to fst i collect accs but now i only have 10-12 accs which i really need. And i don't need ftn for rarity, i don't want to trade it, or be proud that i have a level9. Yes i need other level 9s but if i collect accs then i wrote i need:f**r,u*-*,swedvdr,aom,bitmetv and so on. I really need them and i retired. And please belive me,these not just empty words!

Polarbear
10-16-2007, 09:40 PM
you wrote 5 times about what you need in those two lines.

do you think this is a good step to persuade people?

lingo
10-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Yes i need other level 9s but if i collect accs then i wrote i need:f**r,u*-*,swedvdr,aom,bitmetv and so on.

No you wouldn't... You would be a hopeless case to write such thing. It is nice that you still have hopes about getting an invite, but please do not abuse the rest in any manner...

edeinho
10-17-2007, 01:43 PM
you wrote 5 times about what you need in those two lines.

do you think this is a good step to persuade people?

What's wrong whit this? Or it means i have bad english. Yes it might, but i think that your english knowledge is perfect!

edeinho
10-18-2007, 01:49 PM
bump

edeinho
10-19-2007, 03:01 PM
bump

Yesum
10-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Stupid request, and what you say know will mean absolutely nothing. It's clear you only ask for FTN because of it's rarity.

Your first post:

My only wish is to get Ftn invite.And why? Cause i like good community (i know,then here is Fst) but mainly for the content.

"I like the community" bla bla bla. And 8 minutes later, it has nothing to do with contributing to the community anymore...it's just about the levels.