View Full Version : Oi!!!

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Is JP back yet?

I'm not posting here till he is.

Fucking Nazi's.

Spider_dude
10-16-2007, 10:33 PM
he's always been sexing nazis. it's the jp way.

mievmo
10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Huh.... jp ?

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Well sod you all. Especially Lynx. I'm going to go and pass my time playing scrabble on Facebook instead.

This used to be a place where friends could come and rip the living shit out of each other, and if needed, get some damn good support and advice. A damn good member got punished because some twat has no sense of humour or the lack of techological savy to stop his browser jumping around.Mate I'm a lass and I sorted it out inside a minute so why did you get so pissed? Time of the month or something???

mievmo
10-16-2007, 10:50 PM
huh...?

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 10:51 PM
your a man you obese fack

LaPistola
10-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Mr. JP Fudgley

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Cant sux duh wht??cx?

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 10:53 PM
mievmo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/mievmo-153221), your a facking n00b so shew

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Crabman and Spider dude, you two special people are so slow at typing its facking unbelievable.

Something Else
10-16-2007, 11:02 PM
awww mr.mystery is back......

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Crabman, youve been viewing this thread for about an hour without posting, you facking retard.

Biggles
10-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Crabman, youve been viewing this thread for about an hour without posting, you facking retard.

Zat yew JP? :blink:

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 11:08 PM
yes

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 11:08 PM
now sUck my peniz like everyone does.

Biggles
10-16-2007, 11:10 PM
yes

Many happy returns

I'm off to bed but I trust you will set about them good style :dry:

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm a broken woman without him. Sob.

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 11:12 PM
your not even a women with or without him, you manly man

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 11:14 PM
That's mostly true. I got told by a fresh faced 19 year old earlier that I was scary as fuck. :happy:

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 11:15 PM
your not scary, but a man pretending to be a women, you facktard.

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Sexist cunt.

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 11:20 PM
man

Hairbautt
10-16-2007, 11:35 PM
That's mostly true. I got told by a fresh faced 19 year old earlier that I was scary as fuck. :happy:
What? :unsure:

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 11:39 PM
You really really dont want to know honey.

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 11:40 PM
You really really dont want to know honey.

"honey"

your sooo not a girl, stop trying "mate"

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 11:42 PM
If I was a man, what would you call me?

mr.mystery
10-16-2007, 11:44 PM

Crabman, like i did before, ffs your slow and your always a post behind, what a dumb fack

lynx
10-16-2007, 11:47 PM
Well sod you all. Especially Lynx. I'm going to go and pass my time playing scrabble on Facebook instead.

This used to be a place where friends could come and rip the living shit out of each other, and if needed, get some damn good support and advice. A damn good member got punished because some twat has no sense of humour or the lack of techological savy to stop his browser jumping around.Mate I'm a lass and I sorted it out inside a minute so why did you get so pissed? Time of the month or something???
Just seen this.

Sorry, if I'd seen it before I'd have responded.

Despite what you have presumed or been told, he wasn't banned for posting that link once, or twice, he was banned for posting it a third time after being told not to post it again without a warning, after complaints from other members.

That sort of behaviour has never been acceptable here, and it isn't going to become acceptable.

CrabGirl
10-16-2007, 11:57 PM

Just seen this.

Despite what you have presumed or been told, he wasn't banned for posting that link once, or twice, he was banned for posting it a third time after being told not to post it again without a warning, after complaints from other members.

That sort of behaviour has never been acceptable here, and it isn't going to become acceptable.

Thanks for responding. How many other members complained? I'm not a computer savy girl and it took me about 20 seconds to giggle at the thing and shut it down. So what it fecked your browser intermittently. I was at work today and sent my boss back down to the ground floor in the lift, which I found hilarious and my boss growled at but didn't lock me out of the building. Don't you think you are being a bit abrasive and prejudiced?

lynx
10-17-2007, 12:12 AM
Just seen this.

Thanks for responding. How many other members complained? I'm not a computer savy girl and it took me about 20 seconds to giggle at the thing and shut it down. So what it fecked your browser intermittently. I was at work today and sent my boss back down to the ground floor in the lift, which I found hilarious and my boss growled at but didn't lock me out of the building. Don't you think you are being a bit abrasive and prejudiced?
Does it matter how many complained? Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable? I don't think so.

So he was told not to post it again WITHOUT A WARNING. He could have posted it as many times as he liked with the warning, nothing would have happened.

Try sending your boss down to the ground floor again tomorrow, and make sure he knows you did it deliberately. Think you'll get the same response?

mr.mystery
10-17-2007, 12:14 AM
go away, shew, with your boring posts

CrabGirl
10-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Does it matter how many complained? Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable? I don't think so.

So he was told not to post it again WITHOUT A WARNING. He could have posted it as many times as he liked with the warning, nothing would have happened.

Try sending your boss down to the ground floor again tomorrow, and make sure he knows you did it deliberately. Think you'll get the same response?

Yes it matters how many complained! Otherwise people could accuse you of abusing your mod position. People portray objectional behaviour every day in the LOUNGE ffs. You didnt have to click. I don't click on half the stuff these shits post because I know it'll be rank. Yup I'll send my boss down to the ground floor every day I can and cackle at doing so as he walks out of the lift shaking his head at me and making me make the tea for the rest of the day. I don't fucking work in a dictatorship which is what this seems to be.

Snee
10-17-2007, 12:57 AM

Crabman, like i did before, ffs your slow and your always a post behind, what a dumb fack

I like smackheads, me. They give me something to laugh at. Keep posting :)

lynx
10-17-2007, 12:58 AM

Yes it matters how many complained! Otherwise people could accuse you of abusing your mod position. People portray objectional behaviour every day in the LOUNGE ffs. You didnt have to click. I don't click on half the stuff these shits post because I know it'll be rank. Yup I'll send my boss down to the ground floor every day I can and cackle at doing so as he walks out of the lift shaking his head at me and making me make the tea for the rest of the day. I don't fucking work in a dictatorship which is what this seems to be.You are avoiding the real question.

Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable?

Two choices:
Yes, it would have been acceptable
No, it would not have been acceptable

Pick one.

If you pick yes, that's the end of it. Of course, that means I'll simply ignore any concerns you have too.
If you pick no, then please explain what YOU think I should have done.

Something Else
10-17-2007, 01:01 AM
yeah he was fairly warned.
yeah websites are dicatorships.
yeah thats harsh.
it was only 2 days, he'll get over it...

Hairbautt
10-17-2007, 01:15 AM
I fell for it all six times and called him a SOB, but really I wasn't mad mad (like angery)...

CrabGirl
10-17-2007, 01:15 AM
Yes it matters how many complained! Otherwise people could accuse you of abusing your mod position. People portray objectional behaviour every day in the LOUNGE ffs. You didnt have to click. I don't click on half the stuff these shits post because I know it'll be rank. Yup I'll send my boss down to the ground floor every day I can and cackle at doing so as he walks out of the lift shaking his head at me and making me make the tea for the rest of the day. I don't fucking work in a dictatorship which is what this seems to be.You are avoiding the real question.

Suppose I had done nothing about the complaint, would that have been acceptable?

Two choices:

Pick one.

If you pick yes, that's the end of it. Of course, that means I'll simply ignore any concerns you have too.

Don't give me that shit. Bless you and your little power trip behaviour. I was asking a valid question. Exactly how many people complained before you banned him? You didn't answer.

I wanted to know exactly how many complained about the thing you found to be unacceptable. Was it an unfair question?

lynx
10-17-2007, 01:29 AM
You are avoiding the real question.

Two choices:

Pick one.

Don't give me that shit. Bless you and your little power trip behaviour. I was asking a valid question. Exactly how many people complained before you banned him? You didn't answer.

I wanted to know exactly how many complained about the thing you found to be unacceptable. Was it an unfair question?My attention was drawn to the original thread by someone moaning about it (not an actual complaint), and I subsequently received one complaint. One is sufficient. Since I lost a download of almost 700MB I would have also complained, but complaining to myself seemed a little pointless. Perhaps your browser reacted differently to mine and the complainants, that's hardly relevant. The result is that he was asked not to repeat the link without a warning.

However, for the THIRD TIME, he was not banned because someone complained, or that I lost a download, he was banned because he repeatedly posted a link that he was asked not to post without a warning.

Now, how about you answer my question.

bigboab
10-17-2007, 08:14 AM
I was one of the members that complained. I wil complain if someone does it again. Not JP as I have all 8 known of his accounts on ignore.

My reasons

1. I pay for my internet. What right has anyone, under false pretenses, to send a piece of software that disables my web browser?

2. I posted how to disable this software earlier. The third time it was 'linked' the method I had posted to get rid of it had been disabled. I am not suggesting that JP did this, he probably did not know. He had however been warned by two mods not to post it.

3 An American website that I visited disabled the right click to stop people stealing their 'pics' and stuff. They were ordered by their web browser that they were not allowed to do this. (It was pointless anyway as all you had to do was print the screen:)).

4. As I have said in an earlier post the internet are trying stop this type of malicious software.

5. What would happen if a few 'guests' had clicked this link? The only have two options. Don't come back or inform their web browser or Microsoft etc giving the name of the Forum and the poster.

6. The forum or anyone else can't survive without ISP's. If the ISP's decide to take action against offenders and the forum allows offenders to post such links, then the Forum will suffer.

7. Finally(Thank goodness:)) how come if this is such a great 'larf' have all the other members not posted this link? I will answer for you, it is because all the other members have more common sense than the member involved.

I have just realized that we have all broke rule 14 by discussing this.:whistling

CrabGirl
10-17-2007, 09:21 AM
You know what Lynx. I can't be bothered anymore. You did what you thought was right on the basis of one complaint and due to your status your word is law.

Something Else
10-17-2007, 09:48 AM
You know what Lynx. I can't be bothered anymore. You did what you thought was right on the basis of one complaint and due to your status your word is law.

Amen to that. At least we don't have PatriotForeve modding us around :glag: ...lynx is a sensible guy loike.....:yup:

Skweeky
10-17-2007, 09:51 AM
What does JP have to say about all this?

EDIT:
Thought I'd express my opinion as well, as we're all sharing our thoughts freely and that...
I thought banning him was OTT. One complaint isn't enough to justify that ( even if it was you boab ).
I thought it was funny, most of the people here thought it was funny. Obvioulsy lynx didn't think it was funny, and it's no secret he and JP don't get on very well, and this action made lynx look biased.

I found benchez's avatar not funny a couple of week ago. I'm terrified of spiders, seeing one makes me feel like someone is pulling my belly button from the inside, it gives me nightmares, and frankly, due to my state of mind on occasions, causes me to obsess about them so my poor husband has to check every room for days on end. I expressed I didn't like it and several members posted more pictures of spiders.

Did they get banned for that? No

Did I want them to get banned for that? NO OFCOURSE NOT

Did I put the ones with spider avatars on my ignore list? Yes, I did

If I'd made a complaint about it to a mod, do you think benchez would have been banned?

Something Else
10-17-2007, 09:56 AM
He's still sobbing over having all his accts revealed...:glag:

That wasn't my avatar you fool it was lovewalrus....

Barbarossa
10-17-2007, 10:01 AM

Nothing, obviously.

Snee
10-17-2007, 11:53 AM
He's still sobbing over having all his accts revealed...:glag:

Why would he be?

Most people already knew the reveled ones were, you'd have to be pretty dim not to spot ones where he didn't try to hide it was him.

It was pretty funny when some people still didn't see it, though.

Something Else
10-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Well fine if he was using them to comic effect. But he was just being two-faced a lot of the time and that's just cowardly...

Barbarossa
10-17-2007, 12:07 PM
It's funny when sometimes he argues with himself :mellow:

Something Else
10-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I found the threads n bumped the best one :D

Barbarossa
10-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Does it upset you that I class you in the same bracket as herbert as one of the forum's biggest twunts at the moment :blink:

Barbarossa
10-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Is JP back yet?

I'm not posting here till he is.

Fucking Nazi's.

If manker were still alive he'd be turning in his grave :no:

Something Else
10-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Does it upset you that I class you in the same bracket as herbert as one of the forum's biggest twunts at the moment :blink:

I like Herbert actually and respect his twuntiness, so I'm honoured thanks.

Snee
10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
1. I pay for my internet. What right has anyone, under false pretenses, to send a piece of software that disables my web browser?

From the descriptions I've heard it was a javascript or akin to one, hardly some uber sort of virus, boab :unsure:

There are tons sites with javascripts that make pages go all wobbly, or which let you pretend to blow the site apart, or whatever.

With all due respect, and so forth: Given that this sort of thing is fairly common, it should hardly have come as a surprise that one existed, and I'm surprised it affected your surfing at all.

Especially so given that this wasn't this board's first run-in with people using that particular domain, if it was the one I'm thinking about, or if the person sending JP the link was from there . Me, I probably hadn't touched the link at all if I knew, since I reckon they were a bunch of idiots.

If it, is a couple of years ago they tried to "invade" this site (an invasion that consisted of them registering on here and doing some incredibly pathetic trolling). That time some brilliant, sexy devil on here got hold of their site-administrator's password (due to it having been posted in the open, at that) and proceeded to turn it into a "rubic's cube" if I remember his phrasing correctly.

Something Else
10-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Well you'll soon be joining manker then barbie with all those sausage rolls and pork pie you eat...earlobes, eyelids and arseholes...:sick:

BTW, that link caught me off guard, I jumped to reach the CTRL-ALT-DEL button, caught my knob in my desk and nearly wrenched it off. Woke up this morning and it just darn fell off....those responsible deserve their punishment.....

Snee
10-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Well fine if he was using them to comic effect. But he was just being two-faced a lot of the time and that's just cowardly...

:blink: I just said people knew it was him, hence, it would all have been for comic effect.

I hardly consider ripping the pish out of a select few mentals that can't see the glaringly obvious as cowardly, or two-faced,

Barbarossa
10-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Well you'll soon be joining manker then barbie with all those sausage rolls and pork pie you eat...earlobes, eyelids and arseholes...:sick:
So you're saying you're not upset at all then :P

Something Else
10-17-2007, 12:17 PM
yes :D The internets aren't really upsetting now are they...(unless your scared of spiders perhaps or dodgy links)...

I was making a good point about the food, stop eating that filth mate...I like you alive :D

JA
10-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Whos this JP guy and why is everyone crying over the hoe?

Something Else
10-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Shut it and bend over bitch :glag:

JA
10-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Shut it and bend over bitch :glag:
What happened to your flying dicks signature i liked it...

Something Else
10-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Can I make a sex-piss on your face?

JA
10-17-2007, 12:35 PM
If Cha Want

Something Else
10-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Yay thx I love you celebrity whores, say ahh....
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/412/pisspg3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

bigboab
10-17-2007, 03:07 PM

From the descriptions I've heard it was a javascript or akin to one, hardly some uber sort of virus, boab :unsure:

There are tons sites with javascripts that make pages go all wobbly, or which let you pretend to blow the site apart, or whatever.

With all due respect, and so forth: Given that this sort of thing is fairly common, it should hardly have come as a surprise that one existed, and I'm surprised it affected your surfing at all.

Especially so given that this wasn't this board's first run-in with people using that particular domain, if it was the one I'm thinking about, or if the person sending JP the link was from there . Me, I probably hadn't touched the link at all if I knew, since I reckon they were a bunch of idiots.

If it, is a couple of years ago they tried to "invade" this site (an invasion that consisted of them registering on here and doing some incredibly pathetic trolling). That time some brilliant, sexy devil on here got hold of their site-administrator's password (due to it having been posted in the open, at that) and proceeded to turn it into a "rubic's cube" if I remember his phrasing correctly.

Hi Snny, if I can call you by your first name.:) I was more upset by the fact that I clicked the last link because I genuinely wanted to see the speed limits for the USA. To see if they have changed in recent years. They used to be 55mph.

I did not think that JP would be silly enough to put that link in after being warned.

You live and learn. Even at my age.:lol:

What will happen if all the noobs come in and post these links. You can only ban them for a couple of days.

What about the links that are activated by your pointer crossing a piece of text. I should not be giving people ideas.:ph34r:

The Forum should make it against the rules now, to prevent the above happening.:)

Barbarossa
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Make it a habit that if you are about to click on a link just glance at the status bar to make sure that the link is going to where you think it's going to :smilie4:

It's good practise anywhere, not just here.

Hairbautt
10-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Some of us don't have status bars. Makes for a larger viewing.

"...at the moment", which moment is this?

Chewie
10-17-2007, 05:20 PM

EDIT:
Thought I'd express my opinion as well, as we're all sharing our thoughts freely and that...
I thought banning him was OTT. One complaint isn't enough to justify that ( even if it was you boab ).
I thought it was funny, most of the people here thought it was funny. Obvioulsy lynx didn't think it was funny, and it's no secret he and JP don't get on very well, and this action made lynx look biased.

I found benchez's avatar not funny a couple of week ago. I'm terrified of spiders, seeing one makes me feel like someone is pulling my belly button from the inside, it gives me nightmares, and frankly, due to my state of mind on occasions, causes me to obsess about them so my poor husband has to check every room for days on end. I expressed I didn't like it and several members posted more pictures of spiders.

Did they get banned for that? No

Did I want them to get banned for that? NO OFCOURSE NOT

Did I put the ones with spider avatars on my ignore list? Yes, I did

If I'd made a complaint about it to a mod, do you think benchez would have been banned?I've read this thread with interest but held back from posting what would, for all intents and purposes, be 'me too'/'me neither' posts.
This post has changed my mind, though.

The other day, Michael Fish came on the BBC breakfast telly to again put everyone right about his weather forecast the day before The Storm of '87; he told us he was talking about a woman (relative of a colleague) worried about a possible storm in Florida when he said not to worry and that it was a different weatherman that had actually broadcast the forecast for the eventful night.
The next day, that Vaughn geezer on London's 95.8 Advert FM had him on the phone on his breakfast show where he re-iterated his words of the day before.
Right after this phone call, like as soon as it ended, the newsgirl came on and her first words were to say that it was 20 years to the day that Michael Fish got the forecast wrong.

I know you're all wondering what the fuck I'm blabbering on about but Skweeky's post I quote above is in exactly the same vein.
Earlier in the thread, Lynx posted that JP was not banned merely for posting the link, but for posting it without word of warning after being requested to only post it again with one.

I don't know how the spider image incident was handled but since neither benchez nor lovewalrus have a spider in their avatars, a request to remove it was made and they did so and whichever it was wasn't banned.
This is entirely different to ignoring a moderator's request and doing it again like a five-year-old seeing how much it can get away with before getting into trouble.

Alien5
10-17-2007, 05:27 PM
i agree, but now he's sulking in the corner and won't come out to play with us :cry:

Skweeky
10-17-2007, 06:26 PM
I don't think my post is similar to your post at all.

I was expressing my opinion, in a non offensive way I hope, and got, more or less personally attacked for it.

Well done

I applaud you

brotherdoobie
10-17-2007, 06:53 PM

I'm amazed you've just realized - that using different accounts for a larf is part of JP's persona.

I've always found JP to be a decent and honorable chap.

I've never realized how many uptight, self-important members
we have on this board, until the last few months or so.

I can understand when a n00b has problems picking up on the
subtleties and nuances of this forum.

However, most long time members should be acclimated by now.

The former part of this post was directed at you benchez-
not the latter (you're decent enough of a cunt).

Peace, brotherdoobie :mellow:

brotherdoobie
10-17-2007, 11:16 PM
^ I agree with the lad. He makes sense.

*oops...wrong account.

MediaSlayer
10-17-2007, 11:20 PM
they should have a button for easy disposal of that innit

ldnzoot
10-19-2007, 04:52 AM
What no more JP...? and who th ebloody monkery is manker and why does everyone want to touch his toenails?

Lilmiss
10-20-2007, 02:41 AM
I'm going to go and pass my time playing scrabble on Facebook instead.

Hey missus, If you ever want to whoop someone badly n slowly there, just lemme know.

Fed up of being beaten by the robot. :pinch: