PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of blackcats-games

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Unlikely
10-10-2008, 10:50 AM
I like the way that in your first post we are a good site, in your last one that staff are arrogant and we are shite lol

Honestly mate, it was your fault, get over yourself and just admit it.

you may have been a good member, but you took no fucking notice of anything we said on the site about this, so not our loss.

and if you did not read this thread properly.

We DELETED accounts, we did not just disable, so your account is gone, nothing i can do about it.

stoi i generated my key but i dont remember it what can i do?

Don't take this as total gospel but my understanding is;

If you don't remember your key, then no one knows what it is, and thus you won't be allowed in.

The site that you see now at blackcats (with the 'Welcome to our Company Website' front end) has a search bar where you can enter your key. There is a specific way of doing this, and if done correctly, the website will ask for username and password.

But without that key, it is my understanding that you won't be able to ever return with that username and password.

I could be wrong, just wanted to give you a perception.

integral
10-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Apparently instead of typing your keyword into the box, type "recovery" in and you'll be able to recover your code.

Funkin'
10-10-2008, 11:01 AM
^Yes, you're wrong. [Nevermind, integral beat me to it while I was typing. Although the word to type in the search box is "recover". No "y".]

The bittorrent section here really needs a sticky on this. Explaining clearly that if you did not generate a key then your account is deleted. And steps on how to use the log in page and how to recover your keyword. Because I think these same questions are going to be repeated over and over for weeks to come.

bojandevic
10-10-2008, 10:02 PM
stoi,please answer me.

stoi
10-10-2008, 10:13 PM
BCG is a very cool games tracker and the current security measures are even better.

Some of the forum mods are way anal though . . . which is why I stick to the tracker and stay away from the forums.

never heard that before, only if it seems like we are spoonfeeding you will we loose our rag. but usually the forum mods are fine

@ the poster above me, not a clue maybe your inputting something wrong somewhere, type recover in the search box to get a new keyword/pass and use that and see if it still does it.

bojandevic
10-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Tried recover and e-mail,but still it brings me to fake login page.

stoi
10-10-2008, 10:18 PM
well it works for 29,000+ others so i have not got a clue.

have you tried a different browser, clearing your cache, it could be any number of things. but i would say its definately your end.

ovisan
10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Short question: I didnt signed in for a while: 2 months
I cannot remember if I parked it
I got no idea how to sign in
If any1 can help me pls do it or at least tell me if I got banned

stoi
10-10-2008, 10:27 PM
well whats your name on the site, and i can have a look for you.

chuntwurzle
10-11-2008, 12:18 AM
well whats your name on the site, and i can have a look for you.

Mines Plushchris, can you give me a clue as to what email I used to sign up with please stoi?

stoi
10-11-2008, 12:24 AM
bu*******7@Googlemail

Unlikely
10-11-2008, 01:10 AM
Stoi,

I've failed six login attempts and was hoping you could help? IP is now banned. Really sorry about this.

stoi
10-11-2008, 01:13 AM
if you pm me your name and ip on the tracker in the next 5 minutes i will look into it for you

Unlikely
10-11-2008, 01:17 AM
Right I'm not sure how to PM on this forum. 2 secs...

pinkdeath2
10-11-2008, 01:20 AM
hey stoi, the recover isn't working for me. i type in my email when the box comes up to do it and it hasn't send me anything. i've only waited 12 hrs, maybe it takes longer but i haven't received anything. can you send me one? my accnt is pinkdeath2

stoi
10-11-2008, 01:20 AM
hmm you cant i dont think, just tell em your name and i will have a look, but i may need your IP but it will be a start.

@ pinkdeath2 just retry recover, i cant send you one. but it says you were last seen 4 hours ago, wtf happened lol

Unlikely
10-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Edit: Cheers.

stoi
10-11-2008, 01:25 AM
both not in the list at all mate, so are you sure its a max login error your getting.

chuntwurzle
10-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Stoi thanks for the help man, its great to be back!

**one very happy gamer**

Unlikely
10-11-2008, 01:30 AM
Oh, that's weird.

Well, now when I try to login I don't get the 404 or IP Banned thing or whatever it was. Now it just returns to the beginning of the welcome screen...

There's some sense to this craziness, as I only have four universal passwords and they all failed.

Am I right in assuming that the worst has happened?

stoi
10-11-2008, 01:31 AM
well your account is still there, can you not try recover and getting a new IP and try again.

Unlikely
10-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Yeah mate I could give that a go.

Although, there's no more point in hiding my blissful ignorance on the esoterics of this; I'm pretty clueless!

Okay, so I'll try the recover thing.

-------------5 Mins Later --------------

Stoi,

I would like to thank you again for your measured and polite assistance in this. I sympathise that trying to help out hundreds of people all the time must be very time consuming, but you should know you're doing a good service here!

Thanks again, I'm back, and it's all glorious!

bojandevic
10-11-2008, 10:38 AM
I have tried with IE,Firefox,Opera(with Java enabled),I deleted cookies,cleared cache and still nothing.

bax53
10-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Stoi i can not get back in either. I had reset my password a couple times a few weeks ago, and it would just not let me in. My user name is bax53 email me [email protected] because I can't figure out how to PM people on here.

mfema
10-11-2008, 09:24 PM
i was abroad & away from internet and set my utorrent to startup with windows so i don't need to park my all accounts and the same time my brother use my pc so i was uploading while i'm away when i return i found the blackcats change the way to login and also i can't login to my account also the torrents in my utorrent don't work my friends tell me about what happend and now i can't login to my account because i didn't take the key.
what the solution now i love this tracker and i want it what can i do?
any help please

Raban
10-11-2008, 09:47 PM
what the solution now i love this tracker and i want it what can i do?
any help please

nothing you can do ... acct is deleted.

talk to someone who is a member about getting a referral. . ..

shiroi87
10-12-2008, 02:06 AM
if you didn't get a keyword your account is just deleted?

there's really nothing I can do? was really busy with the uni that I didn't even get to internet and when I wanted to take a look to something new I just see the site 'died'

please if the account shiroi87 is still there tell me how I can login, blackcats was the only good private tracker where I had an account so I made my best effort to have a clean history but all is lost now :(

integral
10-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Ironically, I'm pretty sure this thread is more active than the entire BCG forums.

stoi
10-12-2008, 02:32 AM
Ironically, I'm pretty sure this thread is more active than the entire BCG forums.

not quite, ive got all of this over there as well lol but its not far off.

yanivps
10-12-2008, 03:48 AM
http://www.wesell.co.il/click/bsGQFP6BmfslX2T/GE6h9wgSdPcBLpb/TsbsGQFP6BmfslX2TtS
this supposed to be black cats new site but i doesn't seems like..

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 03:48 AM
Hi Stoi!

I just realized the event at bc and unfortunately i forgot the keyword which i had created and to add more tension i also forgot the email i used to register. Is there any possible way where i can get bak by providing my username and password id necessary. thank you.

Raban
10-12-2008, 04:17 AM
BTW i had to use my "keyword" for the first time today... i dunno why i got logged out but i did.

anyways... the process was quite cool... thankfully i read so many people describe the process it was easy to follow... but i can see where it would be confusing for noobs...

anyways it works good and its neat.

supernacho76
10-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Hi all
When are open the records? or is there a way to access this legendary site?

Raban
10-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Hi all
When are open the records? or is there a way to access this legendary site?

what do you mean

supernacho76
10-12-2008, 08:58 AM
when are open for new signup?

Raban
10-12-2008, 09:01 AM
when are open for new signup?

i think stoi said they might never be... you need to find someone who is a member already who will give you a referral...

they gave me 5 referral codes but by god why would i use them ??? i don't even know of anyone i could vouch for joining the site... they would probably be scammers and cheaters and get me disabled too.

supernacho76
10-12-2008, 09:24 AM
ok, but i am good boy! i respect the rules!
I do not know anybody :((((

there is someone who has confidence in me?
:))

Is there a year, a day a month for new signup?

shiroi87
10-12-2008, 01:38 PM
:pinch: i had a clean history and 1.5 ratio but forgot to make the keyword...

what a pity noone knows me to prove i'm trustworthy to get a referral :mellow:

zavvi
10-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey stoi. I have a request if it's possible.
Is my account still active? "Zavvi"
I know I've generated my keyword but since I've changed isp provider and moved to a new aparment I haven't gotten the time to write it down.
I think I changed the e-mail for my account since I used an email from my isp providers domain. "@sa******.st" to my "hotmail" I can still access both e-mails but the recover function doesnt send anything to any of them.
So If it's possible, can you see if it's still there?
Thanks =)

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 09:45 PM
my username is: rehantanviir
can i be told the registered e-mail address i registered my account with @ BC.
thanks.

stoi
10-12-2008, 09:47 PM
rehantanviir

Your account is gone mate, sorry.

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 09:47 PM
how come, i know i generated the keyword

stoi
10-12-2008, 09:49 PM
No idea, but that name does not exist in the db at all, so either you did not login for 2 months and got pruned, or you did not generate your keyword, its one of the 2 probably, but i have no idea which one.

Something Else
10-12-2008, 09:50 PM
or forgot your username. :pinch:

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 09:50 PM
what. that sucks, i even had a good ration. can u please please make sure the username
rehantanviir (two i's) again. thank you very much for yur reply

stoi
10-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Warning
No user was found.

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 09:53 PM
wow, i am so pissed right now, well, is there any other username kind of related to the name rehan, because i mite be forgetting the exact username. thanks

Raban
10-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Hey stoi. I have a request if it's possible.
Is my account still active? "Zavvi"
I know I've generated my keyword but since I've changed isp provider and moved to a new aparment I haven't gotten the time to write it down.
I think I changed the e-mail for my account since I used an email from my isp providers domain. "@sa******.st" to my "hotmail" I can still access both e-mails but the recover function doesnt send anything to any of them.
So If it's possible, can you see if it's still there?
Thanks =)

sounds like a trader to me... gee... i moved, changed emails, AND i need to reset my password... mmhmmmmmm sure.

because i mite be forgetting the exact username. thanks

lol wow benchez is like a psychic. . . ! ! !

anjelik
10-12-2008, 09:56 PM
sounds like a trader to me... gee... i moved, changed emails, AND i need to reset my password... mmhmmmmmm sure.

because i mite be forgetting the exact username. thanks

lol wow benchez is like a psychic. . . ! ! !

Have you ever thought to change that ugly avatar,or is it you? :lol::lol::lol:

stoi
10-12-2008, 09:58 PM
well thats fucking really strange lol i put in your full name, no user, i put in rehan* and it found you.

rehantanvir is there

actually i see why, you said 2 I`s its only got 1, so not my fault.

and you used a mcmaster.ca email addy

zavvi
10-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Raban you may think what you want, but I've never traded my account in bcg.
I could even give you documented proof on my leeshing for the appartment my, new isp connection information aswell as the old ones lol

Raban
10-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Do you ever thought to change that ugly avatar,or is it you? :lol::lol::lol:

what should i change it to ?? a chick in a white dress with big boobs ?? no tx.

stoi
10-12-2008, 10:00 PM
well your email on the tracker is a mail.com addy @ zavvi

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 10:04 PM
very well responded anjelik.

thank u sooo much mr.stoi

zavvi
10-12-2008, 10:07 PM
well your email on the tracker is a mail.com addy @ zavvi

Oh! I see, I thought I had my other isp providers domain on there lol.
I totaly forgot about that one. Thanks alot! =)

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 10:10 PM
okay, i believe the email i registered with was [email protected] but i did the recover process and did not get any email from BC.

stoi
10-12-2008, 10:11 PM
you just done it 2 minutes ago, give it a chance.

btw putting your email on a public forum isnt the brightest idea.

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 10:13 PM
ur right but my condition right now is quite unstable, i really dont want to loose this site

zavvi
10-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Everything works fine again. Thank you so much Stoi for your help.

Something Else
10-12-2008, 10:18 PM
[email protected] .......

Signed you up to lots of gheypr0n newsletters. :smilie4:

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 10:20 PM
still no email stoi. how long does it usually take?

stoi
10-12-2008, 10:21 PM
usually instant, but i have known it to take 12 hours + before, just have patience, if you still dont get it, just recover again and check the spam folder as well.

rehantanvir
10-12-2008, 10:21 PM
ye good for u benchez, keep doing ur job sitting in front of the computer for the rest of ur dull life!

i c, but actually i think i did recover to the email stated above last nite at est. 12ish, and still no email today at est. 6:22

still no email stoi. is there something im doing wrong in the recovery process?

is it not posibble if u can send me the email since it looks like the automated system is not working for me. thanks

Finally, after repeteadly refreshing my email page, i found the email and have successfully accesed BC. This would have not been possible if MR.Stoi hadn't opened up this forumn out of his own time. Once again thank you very much for assisting me throught this process.

Golden3
10-13-2008, 03:57 AM
Hi stoi!
Can you check, is my account still exists?
Username: "golden"
I had 4+ ratio and perfect history -- it seems all is lost :pinch:
Thanks!

(I)
10-13-2008, 04:32 AM
No golden in BCG mate :(

ICEKIRBY
10-13-2008, 05:23 AM
Stoi

Can u plz review my account on blackcats, username= ICEKIRBY
yes i had created the code for fake page unfortunately i dont know it. i used the recover function everyday since last thursday i do get the recovery email but when i click link it sends me to blackcats and i get (error 4)
i still have the ability to upload so i know my account still exist.

i really miss blackcats :(

10/13 5:57 pm central
It works now i used int explorer instead of firefox. Thanks stoi regarless if u helped me or not.
I admire the fact u help people through other websites.
Raban is a hatefull person not admin candidate:p

Raban
10-13-2008, 05:56 AM
yes i had created the code for fake page unfortunately i dont know it.

why didn't you write it down ?? must not be that important to you . .. .

Brood_Star
10-13-2008, 06:26 AM
fuck i wrote it down and lost it somewhere

i also have no idea what my email registered was...

help :(

(I)
10-13-2008, 08:31 AM
Stoi

Can u plz review my account on blackcats, username= ICEKIRBY
yes i had created the code for fake page unfortunately i dont know it. i used the recover function everyday since last thursday but i keep getting (error 4)
i still have the ability to upload so i know my account still exist.

i really miss blackcats :(

Your account is fine
Last seen 2008-10-02
I guess you should w8 for stoi

Hunter2007
10-13-2008, 05:49 PM
hi stoi. my ID is Hunter2007. i can tell you my password and everything you want about the account. the thing is that i forgot my keyword. so is there anything i can do. please i need some help.

notorious9i6
10-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Thank you stoi for helping us out,
My account is notorious9i6 is it wiped out?
i reformatted my computer and i don't have the the keyword anymore. I did generate it though.
I tried the recover but i totally forgot my email since it's my ISP email /w its password.

PLEASE HELP!

can you give me my keyword too?

antichristo
10-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Hey Stoi,

I'm not one to usually ask for help but I am at a loss as to how to get into my account. I have tried to recover my account details through the system but have never recieved an email. I generated my keyword but never wrote it down.

my id is: antichristo
email: [email protected]

I have been a member since 2005 and would hate to lose my account now. If I could just get my account details it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much....

stoi
10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
well thats not your email on the site, not sure if you realise that or not, on the site its G*****[email protected]

antichristo
10-14-2008, 06:59 PM
well thats not your email on the site, not sure if you realise that or not, on the site its G*****[email protected]

ahh that would be why then...I have the email about my account in [email protected] from October 15, 2006

I appologize, I remember now...I had to create a new account when I moved overseas...the id was very similar...and in fact that email address you mentioned no longer exists...

that id was: anticristo

sorry again...

TopGUN
10-14-2008, 07:06 PM
100 % Sucs

danio
10-14-2008, 07:26 PM
100 % Sucs

you don't happen to be one of the guys whose accounts have been deleted during the recent changes, do you? Don't know why but i get the feeling you might.

Brood_Star
10-14-2008, 09:23 PM
hi my username was broodstar258

could you check if its still active and possibly give me the email address?

stoi
10-14-2008, 09:25 PM
yes its still active and your email is canada.com, wont say the rest as its a bit obvious lol

@ TopGUN

I see your thinking about starting your own tracker, good luck.

Btw i have just made it so everyone can upload, its just a trial atm, lets see how it pans out in the next few days.

Aliyans
10-14-2008, 10:11 PM
stoi
i was on holidays..i couldnt be there for the move..is there any chance of getting my account back..my id was silBlackcat ..why this was neccessary??

stoi
10-14-2008, 10:12 PM
you were on holiday for 3 months + very nice holiday.

that account is gone im afraid.

Aliyans
10-14-2008, 10:20 PM
no its only 3 weeks...i parked it n gone..i didnt know these happenings here either

stoi
10-14-2008, 10:22 PM
well thats what i mean, we announced it on the tracker 3 months ago, so if you did not do one simple thing that we asked you to do, then its tough im afraid.

and your account is deleted anyway, nothing at all i can do about it, even if i want to.

Aliyans
10-14-2008, 10:28 PM
okey then thanx..u could have send a mass pm..

notorious9i6
10-14-2008, 11:57 PM
eh stoi can you please answer my question,
"Thank you stoi for helping us out,
My account is notorious9i6, is it wiped out?
i reformatted my computer and i don't have the the keyword anymore. I did generate it though.
I tried the recover but i totally forgot my email since it's my ISP email /w its password.

PLEASE HELP!

can you give me my keyword too?"

stoi
10-15-2008, 01:11 AM
your account is still there notorious9i6

the email is long_*******@comcast.net

and no i cant tell you your keyword.

jhomer51
10-15-2008, 01:44 AM
Hello stoi,

My username is Homer89. My user ID is 109266. I generated the keyword but like many people, I didn't wrote it down. I tried to use the recover feature to get my keyword back but when I clicked the recovery link that I got on the email, I get an "Error #4".

Please help.

Regards,

Homer89

stoi
10-15-2008, 01:47 AM
well error 4 has been fixed now, try recover again.

kooftspc11
10-15-2008, 01:48 AM
well error 4 has been fixed now, try recover again.

wtf you doing up so late?

wife have you on the couch again?

jhomer51
10-15-2008, 01:52 AM
Sorry stoi. I still get "Error 4" when trying to recover my keyword.

:(

stoi
10-15-2008, 01:57 AM
OK someone has just posted the following in our forum, it may work for you as i see your email has uppercase

Bla, finally I'm back in.

OK, I had the same #4 error.
By this I'd like to report a bug in the recovery system.

I forgot my keyword and did a recover. I had an email sent to recover.
I clicked the link and got an #4 error.

After some googling, I found 1 person who had a frustrating time with the same problem.
He solved it by entering the email CaSe SeNsItIvE as he signed up with.

f.e. I signed up with an email with my initials in uppercase. (copy&paste from mailbox. lazyness. smile.gif)
When recovering, i entered a lowercase email.
I did receive an email, but got an Error #4 from the recovery link.

However, after trying once with the uppercase email, the link worked perfectly.

btw i have been watching the NFL the past 2 nights, so my body clock is fecked, hence why i am up till 3am tonight.

jhomer51
10-15-2008, 02:03 AM
Thank you stoi! That worked pretty well for me! Thanks alot man.

HunterXZelos
10-15-2008, 03:44 AM
my comment about blackcats-games is...
awesome tracker(used it 2 years ago)
but after my account died I had no more chances to get it back afterward
I don't normally check these types of forums or the main website daily
the site's awesome, just way too weird and hard to get an account
if the registration is not opened, it's normally invite system
but since the forums are off limits, new comers can't really get an invite from anyone cuz they won't be able to get to know anyone...unless they know each other in real life or in another online game or something
it's the same as referrals
I think it would be better if the forum has some sections opened so other people can get to know others on the forums
or at least have some other way to get on the website even if it's hard.
but I guess since it's private you guys just don't want too many people there...

stoi
10-15-2008, 03:49 AM
Its not really a question of to many people, its a question of getting the right people.

We opened up for 100,000 members last year, we are now down to 29,000 so that tells you something about what we get in when we do open.

HunterXZelos
10-15-2008, 03:52 AM
yeah, I understand what you mean
I did see some of the stuff in this thread about inactive accounts and all that
I doubt I would get to know anyone somehow, maybe if I stalk around in the IRC waiting room enough? lol, doubt that'd help
I'll just patiently wait for the next opportunity @_@

notorious9i6
10-15-2008, 05:06 AM
Thank you stoi, i figured out what my email was,
THanks you so much, I got stuck at the error #4,
i'll try you advice

UPDATED: IT worked!!

kooftspc11
10-15-2008, 05:42 AM
btw i have been watching the NFL the past 2 nights, so my body clock is fecked, hence why i am up till 3am tonight.

what team do you like?

supernacho76
10-15-2008, 10:51 AM
my comment about blackcats-games is...
awesome tracker(used it 2 years ago)
but after my account died I had no more chances to get it back afterward
I don't normally check these types of forums or the main website daily
the site's awesome, just way too weird and hard to get an account
if the registration is not opened, it's normally invite system
but since the forums are off limits, new comers can't really get an invite from anyone cuz they won't be able to get to know anyone...unless they know each other in real life or in another online game or something
it's the same as referrals
I think it would be better if the forum has some sections opened so other people can get to know others on the forums
or at least have some other way to get on the website even if it's hard.
but I guess since it's private you guys just don't want too many people there...

Well, I start by saying that it is impossible to take an account with black cats games. It is not enough that you are OK, you want to participate in something big like this site. Think I'm Italian and I are armed with a dictionary to communicate. I always found doors closed and beaten in the face. Nobody tells you where or when. Only silence. However aspect. As always. Hi all.
excuse my English

stoi
10-15-2008, 06:04 PM
SF 49`rs

hey someone has to lol they have been crap ever since i started to support them, and we dont get to see them that much over here, just for the fact, they have been crap lol

and its not impossible to get into BCG at all

Users signed up by referral 254

have been signed up this month with the new referral system.

kooftspc11
10-15-2008, 06:38 PM
SF 49`rs

hey someone has to lol they have been crap ever since i started to support them, and we dont get to see them that much over here, just for the fact, they have been crap lol

and its not impossible to get into BCG at all

Users signed up by referral 254

have been signed up this month with the new referral system.

aww poor baby

you do seem like somebody who can appreciate the finer things like a former wide receiver crying all over national television. hey maybe you guys will even win 5 games this season

ps...im from san francisco and i still dont like those fags

sweener
10-15-2008, 06:47 PM
stoi, can you check my account. username: sweener email: [email protected] Thanks!

stoi
10-15-2008, 06:52 PM
sweener is gone mate sorry.

kooftspc11
10-15-2008, 06:52 PM
stoi, can you check my account. username: sweener email: [email protected] Thanks!

dont do it stoi its a trap

it will make you sterile

antichristo
10-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Hey Stoi,

I'm still unable to get into my account. I tried using the recovery tool on the different email addresses I use. I have not recieved an email yet. I generated my keyword I even remember the first 3 letters. I'm worried my account is gone. I love the site and I have been loyal member for years. If there is any way you can help I would be very thankful.

id: anticristo
i believe the registered email is: [email protected]

The last thing I downloaded was Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

bax53
10-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Stoi, is bax53 still there?

stoi
10-15-2008, 10:35 PM
have i not already told you what email you used, and btw it would help if you spelt your username correct lol

antichristo is there anticristo is not

the email you used was

g*****[email protected]

bax53 is gone sorry.

kooftspc11
10-15-2008, 10:39 PM
have i not already told you what email you used, and btw it would help if you spelt your username correct lol

antichristo is there anticristo is not

the email you used was

g*****[email protected]

bax53 is gone sorry.

ha

take that bitches

bax53
10-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Son of a ! Maybe I can get an Invite sometime eh?

stoi
10-15-2008, 10:41 PM

well we have them now so dont see why not.

kooftspc11
10-15-2008, 10:43 PM

well we have them now so dont see why not.

i already got mine :)

stoi
10-15-2008, 10:44 PM
np just dont partial seed, and you should be fine this time

kooftspc11
10-15-2008, 11:24 PM
np just dont partial seed, and you should be fine this time

partial seeding like a motherfucker atm

bobibopo
10-15-2008, 11:57 PM
love this site, the best around for games imo. though i have not been able to log into my account recently due to
403 forbidden
Unauthorized IP address.

when i try to log in :(

DireWolf86
10-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Hey Stoi, I've been uploading pretty consistently to BC over the past few months but hadn't logged in. My roommate just explained the new system to me, but unfortunately I never logged in to get my code, and I'm using a gmail address for my account. Is there anyway I could "recover" my code? My user name on BC is DireWolf86.

Raban
10-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Hey Stoi, I've been uploading pretty consistently to BC over the past few months but hadn't logged in. My roommate just explained the new system to me, but unfortunately I never logged in to get my code, and I'm using a gmail address for my account. Is there anyway I could "recover" my code? My user name on BC is DireWolf86.

if you never generated your keyword there is no recovery... your account is deleted and gone.

hoha_99
10-16-2008, 04:58 AM
Hey Stoi,
I was a blackcat user, but couple of month ago i put my account on PARK, since i was leaving the country to few month, so i missed the whole keywork deal & only found about it today.
I know you guys are really busy and working hard... but before completely giving up on BC, i though i ask you for a life line! Any chance you can help me get my account back? Account Namre= hoha99 Email = [email protected] ([email protected])
Thanx Heaps

Raban
10-16-2008, 05:21 AM
Any chance you can help me get my account back?

i can answer for him ... no there isn't any chance.