PDA

View Full Version : new offert for sct!

bubumare
10-17-2007, 06:17 AM
i can give :2czone invite;bitmetv acc+mail;oink+mail;pt acc+mail!!
all this for sct invite or acc+mail!
i wait pm!

limpingaret
10-17-2007, 07:50 AM
u already have a sct acc with this username, u traded that one :unsure: ?

fulu
10-17-2007, 07:55 AM
oppppsss !!!!! owned!!!!!!!

nodzv
10-17-2007, 07:57 AM
busted? :D

ekk3123
10-17-2007, 08:08 AM
hehe, sounds busted. but anyway. just want to inform the one that eventually wants to trade this that the oink account will get banned(even if you dont change email or parrword your ip will change and that ressults in a ban), it's useless to have 2 czone invite. + that the bitmetv staff is not to happy with YOU trading with their accounts so it's a 50% chanse there that it get's banned to.

So what you get is.. pt acc + czone invite.. wich is useless for me since their foreign trackers for me.

Allexandar
10-17-2007, 09:03 AM
just want to inform the one that eventually wants to trade this that the oink account will get banned(even if you dont change email or parrword your ip will change and that ressults in a ban)

Not truth- one member from this forum gave his acc(without invitations,he invite cheater) to my friend and he changed email,pass and ip (Of Course) and acc is not disabled!

ekk3123
10-17-2007, 09:42 AM
just want to inform the one that eventually wants to trade this that the oink account will get banned(even if you dont change email or parrword your ip will change and that ressults in a ban)

Not truth- one member from this forum gave his acc(without invitations,he invite cheater) to my friend and he changed email,pass and ip (Of Course) and acc is not disabled!

If we are talking about oink, then they have got themselfs a new system cuz not long ago I got an oink account from another fst member and that account got banned. So I said to myself, damn did that guy cheat? cuz I had by then not changed anything on the account. But Ofc I wanted to know what's thav had happent with the account (the reason for the ban) so I logged on to their irc and asked. a mod answers quickly and says: No account transfers. And by that I beleve it's kinda impossible to trade oink.

If we talk bitmetv, well.. then he is just lucky and did keep it a seacret. but this thread ain't seacret, it's posted on the board ^^

bubumare
10-17-2007, 09:47 AM
i am not a cheater i ll give what i sey for sct ! i am not a scamer!

dragos
10-17-2007, 09:50 AM
he is staff from czone i believe, they are all traders there in staff