SCC invite
Tl invite
Hdbits.org acc + mail
Mazetorrents invite

I give all for FT* only FT*

pm me

Noodle
10-17-2007, 12:01 PM
first 3 accounts will be disabled soon :)) i can be almost sure about this :))

Bfietta
10-17-2007, 12:43 PM
they won't, if he doesn't use the same username on the trackers as here, and trade with mail, they won't be disabled, why can't everyone stop that childish "haha you account will be disabled" posting, It's freaking annoying.

good luck with your trade man, but if someone isn't very eager to have a bif buffered czone acc, I don't think it's enough for ftn :(

pECi
10-17-2007, 01:37 PM
iPLAY account + invite tree all disabled...have fun...neeeext

Xsensei
10-17-2007, 01:39 PM
nice:P

desiKing
10-17-2007, 01:39 PM
first 3 accounts will be disabled soon :)) i can be almost sure about this :))

they won't, if he doesn't use the same username on the trackers as here, and trade with mail, they won't be disabled, why can't everyone stop that childish "haha you account will be disabled" posting, It's freaking annoying.

good luck with your trade man, but if someone isn't very eager to have a bif buffered czone acc, I don't think it's enough for ftn :(

yeh maybe the (1st one) sct account may disabled and since trading with mail chance is very slim.

and everytime some1 tried to trade buffer account....every1 jump in with you can't do this and that, not allowed...bla bla...?

i know all tracker say...account trading not allowed nevertheless most user trading successfully without account getting disabled. only oink, bitmetv, and few high level trackers account get banned. And now Iplay Too

Noodle
10-17-2007, 02:35 PM
and soon all of them... trust me...

sovaz
10-17-2007, 03:10 PM
It's funny how many people get their iplay account banned these days even before trading them...lol...They see it happen so often n they continue to mention about things like "i have iplay **GB buffered"...U guys should should know tat pECi is allergic to these messages:P...Stop trading ur iplay accounts...its a good advice for urself!