PDA

View Full Version : 2€-donation-SCC Giveaway

spark
10-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Do not ask why SCC!:dry:

I'll donate 2€ for the winner, it is not much but you'll get 1.5GB and that cute star and the immunity! Your account will never be deleted because of inactivity :)

Rules:

-Non-trader

-Tell me why should I choose you?! Anything will help like you helped some1 before or you are so friendly :)

-Members looking for the star only (have already good ratio) are welcome 2

k_ichigo
10-17-2007, 02:06 PM
hehe i want a star *

mdp123
10-17-2007, 02:09 PM
no offence, but i see nothing special about using SCC. :(

spark
10-17-2007, 02:09 PM
hehe i want a star *

Enjoy it :)

no offence, but i see nothing special about using SCC. :(

They do not see you special 2 :)

zagreb
10-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Hehe I helped some grandma with her baskets today :P for real , we were standing @ bus station and she bought lots of stuff, more then she could carry so I helped her to lift it all to the bus, and the bus was waiting while I was going up and down :>

:D

k_ichigo
10-17-2007, 02:11 PM

Enjoy it:)

:D:D

Snaidis
10-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Wow that was fast :)

k_ichigo
10-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Hehe I helped some grandma with her baskets today :P for real , we were standing @ bus station and she bought lots of stuff, more then she could carry so I helped her to lift it all to the bus, and the bus was waiting while I was going up and down :>

:D

if u were really gud u woulda done the shopping for her:P

spark
If I get an other spam post, I'll use the 2€ to buy a lollipop :lol:

PoOki
Very strange but very nice giveaway :)

Just a little advice - Dont give it to someone who new here.. give it to a non-trader and I think you know why ;)

Goodluck everybody :)

k_ichigo
10-17-2007, 02:14 PM
spark, can you please invite me to SCC? I want to try this tracker because I'v heard it's almost like FTN and SCT and it sounds good.

uh oh

spark
10-17-2007, 02:15 PM
spark, can you please invite me to SCC? I want to try this tracker because I'v heard it's almost like FTN and SCT and it sounds good.

I'd love to but I can not break their rules :( NO Give aways! I am sure some1 will invite you since there are many traders here and they do not give a f**k for the rules..

PirateEagle
10-17-2007, 02:21 PM
well may i have the star because i have never had any star from any site i am in because all of them req to donate via paypal and i don`t have paypal in my country so may i :) :D

Snaidis

I'd love to but I can not break their rules :( NO Give aways! I am sure some1 will invite you since there are many traders here and they do not give a f**k for the rules..
Thats ok thanks.

Sench
well,scc is one of the best 0day trackers for me,and the fact that i wont be banned during summer for inactivity is nice :D and the star itself is pretty :D+its very hard to create a working paypal acc here

kirktrix
10-17-2007, 02:23 PM

Nice one: :D

BTW: can i have the 2€ ?

Edited: I mean can i have the star :P....Maybe because of this " Your account will never be deleted because of inactivity http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif "

BethCooper
10-17-2007, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't mind having it :)

I like scc a lot, and uses it daily. I have a good ratio there and a donator star would spice up my account a little bit :P

I have never traded anything, Only gived away invites here, helped a lot of people, both friends here and made some new ones as well.

If I had the possibility of course I would donate myself, I have donated to a couple of swedish trackers I like, but since I can't open a paypal account I can't donate to those "foreign" tracckers.

anyway, It would help me a lot if you did this for me. I know it isn't much, but a star is a star, It means you are a good member and contribute to the comunity, I think members like you should have 2 stars.

thanks in advance

aysomc
10-17-2007, 02:30 PM
very nice and unique giveaway, if you dont find anyone better i'd like it so my account cant be disabled, my ratio is fine though. im a nice person(usually) and i dont trade, if that helps at all.

blackbird
10-17-2007, 03:39 PM
nice one spark .. :)

but ..
do consider this http://www.worldvision.org/donate.nsf/child/eafrica_slide1 :cry:

sanjana
10-17-2007, 04:09 PM
I hate trading. However if you think I am eligible you can donate. However, I want to be honest with you. I always love sharing with people.

Sharing is caring...:)

spark
10-17-2007, 05:16 PM
well may i have the star because i have never had any star from any site i am in because all of them req to donate via paypal and i don`t have paypal in my country so may i :) :D

You are a very trusty person :) it is my pleasure to help you getting that cute star :lol:

PM me your user name at SCC...

but ..
do consider this http://www.worldvision.org/donate.nsf/child/eafrica_slide1 :cry:

Thank you blackbird...

I wanted to star you 2 but you edited your post :blink:

Thank you for spoiling my day with this link :shifty: I tried to donate there but they are looking for a minimum 10$ :mellow:

And this thread is for supporting SCC and Non-traders :P

I always liked your posts, so if you are looking for the star just tell me, I do not mind spending an other 2€ since it is going to the right place...

If you do not need it then it seems I'll choose a second winner!

desiKing
10-17-2007, 05:21 PM
if blackbird don't take it...than can i have the star.

thanks

spark
10-17-2007, 05:23 PM

thanks

You'll trade the moon not only the star :angry:

desiKing
10-17-2007, 05:27 PM

thanks

You'll trade the moon not only the star :angry:

:cry::cry:

psxcite
10-17-2007, 05:30 PM
I would like a star. I use SCC and love the speed I get there. Not like SCT, but it's easier to seed. And their free apps and mp3s is a nice touch. I would just enjoy the status o being a donor. I wish I could help more sites like SCC which deserve a donation.

Snaidis
10-17-2007, 05:40 PM
I checked out the SCC tracker wich I got invited today, and it looks very nice and useful.
I know i'll use it, and I want to ask you for a star :) if you can i'll be very glad.

blackbird
10-17-2007, 05:46 PM
You are a very trusty person :) it is my pleasure to help you getting that cute star :lol:

PM me your user name at SCC...

but ..

Thank you blackbird...

I wanted to star you 2 but you edited your post :blink:

Thank you for spoiling my day with this link :shifty: I tried to donate there but they are looking for a minimum 10$ :mellow:

greedy as**ol** :lol:

forget africa.. can i have it .. :happy:

spark
10-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Just pm me your user name..

cpg
10-17-2007, 05:53 PM
I would be thankful for a star on SCC!

RaPPeR
10-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Well Well .
New type of giveaway. ^^