View Full Version : Small Giveaway

boobly
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Have 2 torrentleech
a couple of demonoid

Post if you want either

Bfietta
10-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Torrentleech is closed :( and if you use the same name there as here change it or your invites will be taken forever, in best case

but nice gesture though :)

Aladdin770
10-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Hi. I am still a new user here, and am not sure if I'm posting correctly or not. I have been a member for over 30 days and have finally received access into this forum. I would be happy to have a demonoid invite if you do have one. I don't know what the procedure is regarding doing this, as the site says one may not ask for invites. I hope this is not considered as asking - I am just replying. Many thanks. I also notice that I don't have a star by my name, and don't know what to do to acquire one. I have posted two messages already (this being my third now). If you could tell me what I still need to do, I would appreciate that as well. Thanks. Do I need to supply an email address, or are you able to simply respond to me from inside the forum? Thanks.

SaviouR
10-17-2007, 03:32 PM
Aladdin770 , check ur pm , the demonoid code has been sent to u . keep a decent ratio and Have fun :)

boobly
10-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Not really that big of a deal if I get banned for giving away invites I don't really care! I have much much better trackers than tl.

Torrentleech is closed :( and if you use the same name there as here change it or your invites will be taken forever, in best case

but nice gesture though :)

greenwing
10-17-2007, 09:31 PM
can i have torrentleech invite please, i know it is closed atm, but i will wait till it open again, thnx

joshydt58
10-17-2007, 09:51 PM
i could use a torrent leech invite thank you.