PDA

View Full Version : ScT account + mail

Yesum
10-17-2007, 07:31 PM
ScT account - over 1 TB buffer. Old account.

Lookin' for OiNK. Account with big buffer.

Send me your offer in pm. But please understand that the ScT is worth a lot, so anything under 100 GB at OiNK is not enough. But let's see what you have. Maybe you can offer me something else too. Remember: Only OiNK. Nothing else.

Adios.

Yesum
10-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Fucking hell... I'm so tired of this. I was about to get scammed by another piece of shit. That would have been my second ScT account. Someone took my first account with 500 GB buffer, and now I almost got scammed again.

I asked for fresh screenshots of his OiNK account. This is what he sends me, and that's easy to fake. Just enter someone's profile at OiNK and say: That's my account.

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oinkaccount3lh3.png

What an idiot. I said I needed a screeshot that looked like this, so he would show it was his account and he was logged in:

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oinkaccountjh2.png

This fucker tried to scam me. I could say "This is my account". I wanna trade it:

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oinkaccount4rq8.png

You understand what I'm trying to say? Where are the good guys. I almost wanna tell this guys username so you watch out in the future. He ignored my key-point and said "I'm getting bored. Wanna trade or not". So I would rush things and make a mistake.

Fuck. I'm so pissed off.

SgtMajor
10-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Yawn.

Sench
10-18-2007, 07:38 PM
well use a middleman next time.
as for this case-its a sign : GIVE IT AWAY :D

Yesum
10-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Yawn.

Are you having fun?

Hehe. I just might. But I need to see some reliable people. Too much scammers... I want to trade with honest people.

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 08:00 PM
Are you having fun?

Hehe. I just might. But I need to see some reliable people. Too much scammers... I want to trade with honest people.

like me :D

PoOki
10-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Are you having fun?

Arn't you the dark-uk admin? ;)

Yesum
10-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Are you having fun?

Exactly like you! :D I want to thank you for a successful deal. I gave you the account-info first and you kept your promise. Star for you! Cheers mate.

Anyone thinking of trading with "nikmash232"...just do it. He's generous, and reliable. Thanks again. :)

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 08:24 PM
yes and everyone get this...i only trade to giveaway that traded account...so i dont trade for my own benefits ever!

shutdk
10-18-2007, 08:34 PM
yes and everyone get this...i only trade to giveaway that traded account...so i dont trade for my own benefits ever!

Wow.. That doesn't make it legal. What is this overhyped shit. "Look I became admin on a site. Now I have more power than George Bush."

He is in staff on a newly started tracker. So what. Everyone can become staff in a newly started tracker. Guys. That doesn't make him a shit better than all of us. He is an attention whore. And a lier. Period.

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 08:38 PM

Wow.. That doesn't make it legal. What is this overhyped shit. "Look I became admin on a site. Now I have more power than George Bush."

He is in staff on a newly started tracker. So what. Everyone can become staff in a newly started tracker. Guys. That doesn't make him a shit better than all of us. He is an attention whore. And a lier. Period.

find dont believe me i dont give a shit and i dont see you giving away anything ur the attention whore..go to hell you spam all over the place in every tracker...and i dont want people to care that im an admin i never said anything like that i just trade to help people...every tracker i use i have not traded for...and anything i trade for i give it away because i dont like using other people's usernames...

Yesum
10-18-2007, 08:38 PM

He's a nice and honest member. What are you doing? He didn't say he was better than anyone, and he has good intentions and he's giving away a lot of accounts/invites. A generous and reliable member. We need more of them so cut the bullshit.

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 08:39 PM
yea i haven't seen trancelover make a giveaway..and if he did he gave a bunch of low level trackers that he doesn't care about thats why he gives them away...

unknown6
10-18-2007, 08:49 PM
yea i haven't seen trancelover make a giveaway..and if he did he gave a bunch of low level trackers that he doesn't care about thats why he gives them away...

man dont look behinde it is dark

just look forward and give hands to others as usual

thx

shutdk
10-18-2007, 08:55 PM
I have nothing against your giveaways.. If people actually get what you announce. Then respect. And it wasn't that I commented either. Fuck cares my giveaways in the past.
A lot of times you have said "now it's time to retire" and "I will now leave FST" and "I'm a non-trader" and "I trade anyway to help people out". You talk so much. But you don't mean anything that you say. Cause you ignore your own comments if you understand what I mean.

Sorry if I was a little agressive but it's getting on my nerves. But I guess you get my point now.

WarrenBuffet
10-18-2007, 08:57 PM
NickMash is one of the best here Period.

Yesum
10-18-2007, 09:12 PM
NickMash is one of the best here Period.

...and that pretty much sums it up! :)

I'm locking this! Continue in pm.

Peace