PDA

View Full Version : FB - inactivity

AkaiDoresu
10-17-2007, 11:51 PM
have problem, my acc has been probably delated due to inactivity :( i had some serious personal problems that required immediate attention and could visit the website :( Is it possible to get back there anyhow ? It would be such a waste to loose an account there. Does anybody know the irc for FB? or can help my in any way ?

Detale
10-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Go to their IRC and tell them Im sure they would understand. Sorry I didn't read right

AkaiDoresu
10-17-2007, 11:59 PM
I would appreciate if anybody could tell me the irc adress

Enlightened
10-18-2007, 12:02 AM

FB irc://irc.efnet.net/finbytes

AkaiDoresu
10-18-2007, 12:08 AM

FB irc://irc.efnet.net/finbytes

nvm it works, and whats the help channel ? I cannot join the #finbytes it says my address i banned ;o

Enlightened
10-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Sorry gave U a bump stir irc.efnet.net #finbytes But U need to be registered first, if not U cannot enter their iRC,,,,,

AkaiDoresu
10-18-2007, 12:22 AM
what do you mean registered ? at FB.org ? My acc has just been removed probably ;/ is there anyway i can enter a help or support channel and get help ?

Enlightened
10-18-2007, 02:49 AM
what do you mean registered ? at FB.org ? My acc has just been removed probably ;/ is there anyway i can enter a help or support channel and get help ?

U have to be registered with their iRC prior to your Disablement.

AkaiDoresu
10-18-2007, 02:52 AM
I did not register and i DO NOT HAVE chance to do it i guess so any idea how to make it work ? maybe anybody who has FB acc can register for me or ask for me ?

import_fighter
10-18-2007, 04:21 AM
if you know someone in FB have them pm a staff member and explain your situation and if they accept it they will reactivate your account.

Mister Moo
10-18-2007, 04:21 AM
I dont know why you would care so much, FB is a weird tracker

0Ri0N
10-18-2007, 08:32 AM
I dont know why you would care so much, FB is one of the worst trackers.

Indeed. My account was disabled for inactivity also, nothing to download there eheh

diaspora
10-18-2007, 04:40 PM
I dont know why you would care so much, FB is one of the worst trackers.

Indeed. My account was disabled for inactivity also, nothing to download there eheh

:lol: they disable inactivity account, hmm 2-3 weeks not inactive = disabled:blink::frusty::lol:

nothing to download there eheh:lol:

Presto
10-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Don't you guys think, that it's natural, that Finnish torrent tracker like FB is mainly for Finns and not for whiny foreigners like you?

AkaiDoresu
10-18-2007, 11:31 PM
can anybody help me ?

Mister Moo
10-21-2007, 06:32 AM
Don't you guys think, that it's natural, that Finnish torrent tracker like FB is mainly for Finns and not for whiny foreigners like you?
no, everythings bout me cuz, get real:P

dragos
10-21-2007, 06:44 AM

so finish people only like crappy trackers ?A good tracker is a good tracker ,and a bad one is a bad one, doesn't matter were you live. NB for example is an excelent site ,said by people all over ;)

Presto
10-21-2007, 07:11 AM

so finish people only like crappy trackers ?A good tracker is a good tracker ,and a bad one is a bad one, doesn't matter were you live. NB for example is an excelent site ,said by people all over ;)

Yes, Finnish people like only crappy trackers if you are dumb enough to come to such conclusion. What I meant was, that FB is a Finnish-oriented tracker, that provides you Finnish music, movies etc. Yes, it also has movies and music, that you could find from anywhere else, but that's another case. So basically, if you aren't interested in Finnish movies, music and international movies with finnish subs, then I doubt it's a place for you. Does it make it a crappy tracker? Maybe for you it does, indeed. I personally like it.

Your statement just made the life look black and white. If you don't like something, it doesn't necessarily mean, that someone else doesn't like it. If something is not perfect, it doesn't necessarily mean, that it's bad.

dragos
10-21-2007, 07:30 AM
it's not black & white. That tracker itself is a shit tracker. I agree ,it has use mostly for finish people ,but i doubt they are extatic about it too. Just like hungarian trackers have use mostly for hun people, but foreigners can use it too. And swedvdr / NB are also foreign ,their target is norwegian/swedish people, but they are top notch trackers for everyone. Thats because of the quality material being uploaded there. FB could be just like these 2, but it's not. Because is mainly an amateurish tracker that exists to bring a few finsih uploads to finish people. Anyway enough of this

Skengeboy
10-21-2007, 10:40 AM
dragos, you are really, really wrong. If it is the way you say it is, that FB is the worst tracker in the world, why is it then the biggest tracker in Finland? Why has it survived?

You don't see that there is a community behind that tracker too? There is extremely much of rare files there, the request section is one of the best there is and so on. Just because you don't understand finnish you don't need to be all cranky and say that it is a shitty tracker? Keep that opinion to yourself next time please.

AkaiDoresu (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/akaidoresu-163218) PM me and i can take a look at it.