PDA

View Full Version : Elektronik and TrafficTrance

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Requesting free invite.

I am member of couple of music tracker but because of scattered content did not attach myself with those (except for OiNK and ohh i love TR).

Please notice this is not suggestion thread instead request. So, don't say "OiNK should be enough" etc...it's not, that's y i am asking :) Also, don't suggest as "go find E****"...unless you can find it for me ;)

This thread is for Elektronic and Traffic Trance ONLY!

Polarbear
10-18-2007, 12:16 AM
i suggest you learn the name of the tracker you request :P

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 12:52 AM
:lol:

will do when i get 'em ;)

EDIT: if someone is confused what i am requesting it's Trance Traffic instead of Traffic Trance...not the first time i flipped the words around ./.

Adam1990
10-18-2007, 12:57 AM
lol I just read it as Trance Traffic and I didn't even notice until after what polarbear said. The brain is very strange.

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 01:14 AM
i never get what i need

perhaps i am asking for too much -(

Defy
10-18-2007, 02:22 AM
TT is fairly difficult to get into, to begin with. 8,000 users isn't that much, plus the invite system seems to constantly go up and down! :P

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 02:24 AM
TT is fairly difficult to get into, to begin with. 8,000 users isn't that much, plus the invite system seems to constantly go up and down! :P

all u guys know is how to depress a squirr3l :(

Defy
10-18-2007, 02:26 AM

all u guys know is how to depress a squirr3l :(

Not trying to depress, just facing reality. :(
If I hadn't found out an RL friend of mine had been a part of TT for 2 years and had invites, I might not have ever gotten in!

Best of luck though.. hopefully someone will be able to help you with your request. TR > TT for trance though... oddly enough.

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 02:38 AM
TR > TT for trance though... oddly enough.

i am happy now ;)

wish i could bump it =(

Snaidis
10-18-2007, 06:47 AM
I hope you will get it, because you deserve it. it's a pity I don't have invites now(I need only 45 weeks and 20 GB :P). If I had one i'm sure I would give it to you :)
BTW I bumped it for you :D

sense
10-18-2007, 07:56 AM
Problem is when you group all of these trackers into your post you appear to be a collector, not someone who genuinely loves trance/electronic music.

You said you have OiNK and TranceRoute (which btw has very similar content to trance traffic). Then you say you would like TT AND Elektronik. Then you hint at E**** which from my understanding is not the place to be if you're a electronic enthusiast (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

If I were in your place I would have stuck to one request.

xJohnxSmithx
10-18-2007, 08:05 AM
well sorry to say TT is completely full 8000/8000 so at this time Elektronik is your only option. TT is very difficult to get into now.

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 11:19 AM
all i get is tons of PM for TR, i am NOT trading my TR account neither do i have TR invites..wish never mentioned it :(

Problem is when you group all of these trackers into your post you appear to be a collector, not someone who genuinely loves trance/electronic music.

You said you have OiNK and TranceRoute (which btw has very similar content to trance traffic). Then you say you would like TT AND Elektronik. Then you hint at E**** which from my understanding is not the place to be if you're a electronic enthusiast (someone can correct me if I am wrong).

If I were in your place I would have stuck to one request.

i never told i need an E**** account, i heard great stuff about the tracker, but it's simple out of my approach.

You can call me w/e u want...a "collector" or w/e..i don't care, coz i know i don't go around collecting account.. it's either i need 'em or i don't...if i don't need 'em, i let it die or request mod to cancel my account.

You seem to be in OiNK, TT, and TR (and electronik perhaps?), now am i to say u are "collector"?

And, by saying i have OiNK and TR i just meant to say that i am dedicated to music, bend it to w/e u want.

Plus, i already said NO suggestions, and ur post does merely is even a suggestion.

P.S. i agree i am not in good mood rn but i really hate people who want to divert the essence of topic and make other feel bad about themself.

I hope you will get it, because you deserve it. it's a pity I don't have invites now(I need only 45 weeks and 20 GB :P). If I had one i'm sure I would give it to you :)

thanks m8

Mrststyle
10-18-2007, 12:51 PM
anyone ..help me pls with an elektronik invite:(..

parishilton
10-18-2007, 01:14 PM
lol I just read it as Trance Traffic and I didn't even notice until after what polarbear said. The brain is very strange.

So do I :D

Good Luck anyway !

sense
10-18-2007, 01:54 PM
all i get is tons of PM for TR, i am NOT trading my TR account neither do i have TR invites..wish never mentioned it :(

i never told i need an E**** account, i heard great stuff about the tracker, but it's simple out of my approach.

You can call me w/e u want...a "collector" or w/e..i don't care, coz i know i don't go around collecting account.. it's either i need 'em or i don't...if i don't need 'em, i let it die or request mod to cancel my account.

You seem to be in OiNK, TT, and TR (and electronik perhaps?), now am i to say u are "collector"?

And, by saying i have OiNK and TR i just meant to say that i am dedicated to music, bend it to w/e u want.

Plus, i already said NO suggestions, and ur post does merely is even a suggestion.

P.S. i agree i am not in good mood rn but i really hate people who want to divert the essence of topic and make other feel bad about themself.

thanks m8

I actually no longer have OiNK, I deleted my account since I wasn't really getting much use out of it. I might rejoin one day who knows.

I also do not have TR, haven't seen the need since it is too similar to other trackers that I have.

Lastly, you are correct, you did not want any suggestions, I totally missed that and that is completely my fault, I apologize. :)

Tristan
10-18-2007, 03:12 PM
elektronik invite is very hard to get ^^