MusicVid(6)
Filelist.ro(unlimited)
DB(1)
rSR(2)
FZ(15)
Tbits (5)
FB (1)
DS (1 invite)

After the invites, I'll giveaway the account (the ones which are specified)

1 rule: 3 ratio proofs for the red ones

I decided to do this giveaway despite some members here mean words about me
I just want to let them know that I'm a good guy and I'm doing so not because of then but because I want to and I enjoy to give away

I would be happy to get a free FTN invite, that was the primary purpose of this thread

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 02:14 AM
looks more like to me that u cant get it by trading so u made this thread...and you aren't starting the giveaway right away meaning that u are greedy and u really dont wanna make the giveaway....you don't deserve it...you just cant get it...and get rid of tophos and iplay it may get banned

SETH82
10-18-2007, 02:15 AM
looks more like to me that u spam

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 02:17 AM
wait a second..u said u traded...i dont see any trade threads in your posts...i guess nevermind i take that back...you just need to be a little more active

Shultziboy
Can i get the FB account ?
i really need it.
Good luck for getting FTN invite that's a great giveaway.
if u need any proofs just ask please.
Thank you

KFlint
looks more like to me that u cant get it by trading so u made this thread...and you aren't starting the giveaway right away meaning that u are greedy and u really dont wanna make the giveaway....you don't deserve it...you just cant get it...and get rid of tophos and iplay it may get banned

i actually thought the exact same thing

SkullForce
10-18-2007, 02:18 AM
If u don't know, accounts giveaway is also bad

SETH82
10-18-2007, 02:19 AM
wait a second..u said u traded...i dont see any trade threads in your posts...i guess nevermind i take that back...you just need to be a little more active

well i got TT here if u can call that trade by buffering someones other account.... that's it... the rest all giveaways :)

mrnobody
dude!!!

KFlint

you were right, he did tried to get FTN by trading before :

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ftn-229364

SkullForce
10-18-2007, 02:20 AM

i actually thought the exact same thing
same here too.

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 02:21 AM

you were right, he did tried to get FTN by trading before :

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ftn-229364

just about right :whistling...well either way he deserves a second chance...and he definitely needs to be more active

SETH82
10-18-2007, 02:26 AM
hey i said i traded what is all this about i'm not hiding :huh:

i did not make any trade in over 2 months and i'll never will
i hope to get FTN... this is all i need... the only thing i want more and i have a good reason for it

KFlint
10-18-2007, 02:29 AM
hey i said i traded what is all this about i'm not hiding :huh:

i did not make any trade in over 2 months and i'll never will
i hope to get FTN... this is all i need... the only thing i want more and i have a good reason for it

maybe stating here the good reason would help

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 02:29 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ftn-241019 <<< i think he deserves it more...and has a better reason...he helped sooo many people...and made a lot of giveaways and is more active than you..

and please start by stating a reason...why because its a high level tracker...because thats why most people go after it...which i find pointless

embolism
10-18-2007, 02:31 AM
I see a serious honest attempt here to get a great tracker. Nothing wrong!!
That is an impressive list of giveaways. You all grow up and at least show some appreciation.

Consider this: we make giveaways to secure rep points or a 'good name'; want to be seen by 'someone special' hoping to be gifted with a great tracker.

Its the same way here, more business like.

Some person donates money to build a hospital in his/her name for name/fame.

Can some one step forward and give this person an invite, so that the giveaway is done in their name?

Go on..good luck with your endeavor!!

LATE EDIT: On contemplation....since you have already started this post..if nobody offers an invite in 24 hours ..it would be really great of you to proceed with the giveaway. Say in case nobody invites you for FTN..will you shut down this giveaway??? and oh...! that will go down pretty bad.

SETH82
10-18-2007, 02:32 AM
maybe stating here the good reason would help

i don't have great speed and i know that on FTN u have no ratio
i can seed 72 hours, but no way of getting 1:1 ratio :(
for the buffered account u see a friend helped and i can't take advantage of him all the time

That is an impressive list of giveaways. You all grow up and at least show some appreciation.

Consider this: we make giveaways to secure rep points or a 'good name'; want to be seen by 'someone special' hoping to be gifted with a great tracker.

Can some one step forward and give this person an invite, so that the giveaway is done in their name?

thanks embolism, i think u understand my purpose

like i said a middle way

Enlightened
10-18-2007, 02:34 AM
I will be interested in getting :

VipMusic(account 1Gb buffer+invites- 3)
and passing some the Invites to my friends

Shultziboy
10-18-2007, 02:37 AM
Its 32 hours in FTN // .

embolism
10-18-2007, 02:37 AM
LATE EDIT: On contemplation....since you have already started this post..if nobody offers an invite in 24 hours ..it would be really great of you to proceed with the giveaway. Say in case nobody invites you for FTN..will you shut down this giveaway??? and oh...! that will go down pretty bad.

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 02:38 AM
i don't have great speed and i know that on FTN u have no ratio
i can seed 72 hours, but no way of getting 1:1 ratio :(
for the buffered account u see a friend helped and i can't take advantage of him all the time

thanks embolism, i think u understand my purpose

like i said a middle way

yea the middle way means u are making an indirect trade...if you really cared about giving out all those trackers you would have given them away and in a side note asked for ftn...thats when people see that and say hmm hes a good guy i will invite him

SETH82
10-18-2007, 02:49 AM

well i maybe proceed with the giveaway but not all of them or i don't know i have to think about it
if u check my posts u can see i made some giveaways in the past so don't be so mean... all of u... it's a simple post... i'm trying my luck... i really want FTN and i said my reason why

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 02:49 AM
yea the middle way means u are making an indirect trade...if you really cared about giving out all those trackers you would have given them away and in a side note asked for ftn...thats when people see that and say hmm hes a good guy i will invite him

i think so too. If you had made it giveaway ur chances of getting invites would have been wayy high than what you have now.

Other than that, even if you wanted to trade, you could have said "all this stuff for 1 FTN invite"...then probably ur chances wouldn't be as low as now.

But now, you are asking for FTN and saying that you will give account if someone invites u to FTN. Think about it, why would someone invite you to FTN? either they expect something from you, right? but u won't be giving them anything. Or, they notice you as extraordinary user and invite you...but i think with this post you will be sadly categorized as "trader".

I really understand how you calculating this...give tons and get one back, sounds fair? but unfortunately, not everyone does not think that way.

anyways, good luck.

psxcite
10-18-2007, 02:55 AM
Well, if you do decide to giveaway these accounts, I would like to put my bid in on the TD account. So, please consider thinking about giving it to me. It will be in safe hands, since I don't trade you know where it will be forever, basically.

nikmash232
10-18-2007, 02:57 AM
Well, if you do decide to giveaway these accounts, I would like to put my bid in on the TD account. So, please consider thinking about giving it to me. It will be in safe hands, since I don't trade you know where it will be forever, basically.

hey man...u deserve a ftn more than this dude :D...i wish i could give you one too

SETH82
10-18-2007, 03:06 AM

hey man...u deserve a ftn more than this dude :D...i wish i could give you one too

hey why don't u write down all the people in your buddy list and tell them they deserve ftn more then this 'dude' aka 'me'
why do u think i don't deserve it, because i don't have enough post, that's because i don't comment other people post
if u feel like comment on something grab a poem or whatever

dave12
10-18-2007, 03:20 AM
common u deserve it seth but you should start ur giveaway and remove that ftn thing. u seems to be good enough to deserve an ftn invite .Good luck for ur quest.

greenwing
10-18-2007, 03:27 AM
can i have bitme account or invite. i need it for my master degree please. thank you

chillincool
10-18-2007, 03:41 AM
Can you really blame the guy for not wanting to give away all his trackers before anybody actually gives him the account. Doesn't everybody come on here and give away stuff so they can use it to their advantage when they want stuff for "free" later? Just because he directly asked for it doesn't make him a bad person. I share my invites with small group of people I chat with on IRC. It's a nice channel where we talk about weed, harder drugs and music. Very cozy and nobody in there is a social engineer.

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 04:21 AM
^ i won't blame him for that... coz he isn't even sure if he can get an invite or not. And if he gives them all and does not still get an invite he is screwed...coz he needs those account. Notice they have high buffer as 200-300 and VIP account.

Ghost+Rider
10-18-2007, 04:24 AM
Fuckin big List...U are generous>Wherez Ftn's admin :P

So much spam in this Thread..U guyz are just 2 much :lol:

Xtremist
10-18-2007, 06:05 AM
well the bitmetv looks good.I want it.

Just kidding

SETH82
10-18-2007, 06:12 AM
well the bitmetv looks good.I want it.

Just kidding

i suppose i didn't read the rules?

just spamming

zedex
10-18-2007, 07:04 AM
great giveaway man , hope u will get what u want.

can i have for myself the DARK SIDE bufferd, ive been looking for a long time to get into this tracker.

http://www.zix.co.il/images/480765095.jpg

http://www.zix.co.il/images/41968340.jpg

http://www.zix.co.il/images/89143198.jpg

thanks man and good luck

cachai
10-18-2007, 07:18 AM
can i have the nCore(account 300 Gb buffer)?

i'm thinking too that this is a great giveaway and hope u will get what u want.

the ratio proofs are in a PM

Thanks ;)

ROFL-LOL
10-18-2007, 07:24 AM
What is ExB?

SETH82
10-18-2007, 07:27 AM
extremebits

ZeeZoo
10-18-2007, 08:01 AM
greaaaaaaaaat giveaway man
can i have bitme or ncore please (the available one but i'd prefer bitme because i am using it for learning)
my proofs
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7730/picture2hu2.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6964/picture4ku4.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/901/picture3tz6.jpg

great thanks in advance

aysomc
10-18-2007, 09:34 AM
most people with ftn around here are more about community and would rather have you respect certain trackers wishes. for example no trackers wants you to give accounts away, if you dont need it, let it get deleted for inactivity.

gnlstryker
10-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Hi dude great giveaway !!

i would really love to have the Bitme( VIP account 50Gb buffer ) as i love to get more knowledge and be a part of the community there.

U R GREAT DUDE. RESPECT.

koekie
10-18-2007, 10:10 AM
great list seth ;)

you definitely deserve an FTN invite, you have done alot for the community as well :D

tuning
10-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Can i get the rmvb acc ?

thanks

chillincool
10-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Stop speaking for other people aysomc lol.

embolism
10-18-2007, 11:32 AM
most people with ftn around here are more about community and would rather have you respect certain trackers wishes. for example no trackers wants you to give accounts away, if you dont need it, let it get deleted for inactivity.

Agree, barring that..the more crazier the requests get, the better the chances ;)

Ali-g
10-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Great giveaway...
Btw I think u should have made 2 threads. 1 for giveaways and 1 for requests, mixing them is not a good idea. I dont think u will/would deserve the FTN inv. in anyway cuz of what u give, but cuz of what u ARE!!!

Torn
10-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Awesome giveaway Seth!

Like usual, these self-less acts put you ahead of others by leaps and bounds! Keep it up!

ZoorBa
10-18-2007, 03:15 PM
please bitme or rsr

http://show.simpload.com/1018471770e7225d9.png?server=s2 (elbitz)
http://show.simpload.com/1018471770d9a30b6.png?server=s2 (nordic-t)
http://show.simpload.com/1018471770c91622a.png?server=s2 (torrentleech)

thank you
i hope you get what you want