PDA

View Full Version : SweDVDR & Non Sedish IP's

Enlightened
10-18-2007, 02:47 AM
Is SWEDVDR with their recent 1 week of Invitations , still banning New accounts with Non - Swedish or Nordic Ip's?

AkaiDoresu
10-18-2007, 02:50 AM
I know that my friend from poland got banned not so long ago.

Ghost+Rider
10-18-2007, 04:05 AM
All non swedish Ips banned!!!

iam1337
10-18-2007, 04:17 AM
not all of them :)

Daniel
10-18-2007, 05:39 AM
All new accounts with non-Swedish/Nordic IP's are banned or will be. There are existing accounts that still work but I wouldn't risk trading them either.

silhoutte
10-18-2007, 08:52 AM
All non swedish Ips banned!!!

Bullshit!!!

All new accounts with non-Swedish/Nordic IP's are banned or will be. There are existing accounts that still work but I wouldn't risk trading them either.

:yup:

parishilton
10-18-2007, 09:14 AM
This sux .... nazis :D

psxcite
10-18-2007, 12:45 PM
C'mon. As if they are the only DVDR tracker in the game? I don't get it, what made Swedvdr so great to begin with? Was it all the swedish 100mbit lines? Or the PAL releases? Someone please shed light on the mater, cause from what I hear, swebits has all the same DVDs that swedvdr had anyway.

jasperr
10-18-2007, 01:19 PM
i personally think that they are hurting themselves more with this, than anything else.. besides the obvious restriction of their userbase.... many may just abbandon them altogether.... if the staff(and its not all staff either.) wants it that way... then in my opinion the site isnt worth having... or even worth discussing. TOO MUCH HEADACHE! besides theres other sites just as good like swebits, and TTi.... so swedvdr?? never heard of'em... so don't need'em...DON"T CARE!! TTi is way better, HA!

silhoutte
10-18-2007, 01:26 PM
C'mon. As if they are the only DVDR tracker in the game? I don't get it, what made Swedvdr so great to begin with? Was it all the swedish 100mbit lines? Or the PAL releases?

The answer to all your questions is YES. Furthermore, compared to others, i guess, they have more active torrents. Their bonus point system is unique to the tracker. They have a 'request section' where anyone can upload. (I don't know swebits or others has this.)

jasperr
10-18-2007, 01:37 PM
C'mon. As if they are the only DVDR tracker in the game? I don't get it, what made Swedvdr so great to begin with? Was it all the swedish 100mbit lines? Or the PAL releases?

The answer to all your questions is YES. Furthermore, compared to others, i guess, they have more active torrents. Their bonus point system is unique to the tracker. They have a 'request section' where anyone can upload. (I don't know swebits or others has this.)

even still......... that doesn't mean the site sould be NAZSI rulled either.... as i said.... no matter how ya wanna look at it.. just because they're banning non-swedips dosen't make them l33t... it makes them more like A@#@#.... that's straight up.

oh well another site full of themselves.... what is this?? a growing trend?? :huh:

GINZY
10-18-2007, 01:40 PM
what should i do with my swedvdr now ? i havent log in my acc and i think now my acc is still fine. ( or not) , will need some Swedish friend to check it. If it was still good so maybe i have to trade , need to ask my friend first because he gave my the invite. No more Swedvdr for me , sad, :pinch:

jasperr
10-18-2007, 02:05 PM
despite what i said and what i think of the situation, if your account is still active...... then consider yourself one one the luck ones..... and you should hold on to it. no need to get rid of it, and in my opinion is that trading sucks.... if you really feel that you no longer want it.. just ask to have it closed... that a better alternative than trading.. why give them justification for their actions..??

T_w
10-18-2007, 07:30 PM
The only tracker I really wanted now is closed :\

They're just lazy , they can bann all users that do not obay the rules :|

Gish
10-18-2007, 11:48 PM
so only Swedish IP's
that sucks.
oh well I have swebits which is just as good:yup:

Something Else
10-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Swedvdr do have that great softbet thingy...I love it just for that...

Enlightened
10-19-2007, 07:24 AM
They just banned me too, after 4 or 5 months with them and a PU status, with at least 40 pomints.. That SUXs .....I cannot get in the iRC too, must be invited.....This is SHIT, those Fookers

KSA
10-19-2007, 07:40 AM
bad step

Enlightened
10-19-2007, 08:02 AM
bad step

Huh?:frusty:

Necronomicon
10-19-2007, 08:44 AM
They did not ban me, and I got my bonuses as usual. Great site!

Enlightened
10-19-2007, 09:00 AM

Good for U my Hungarian Friend, hope it stays that way too. Just glad that it did not happen to U......:)

silhoutte
10-19-2007, 09:06 AM
what should i do with my swedvdr now ? i havent log in my acc and i think now my acc is still fine. ( or not) , will need some Swedish friend to check it. If it was still good so maybe i have to trade , need to ask my friend first because he gave my the invite. No more Swedvdr for me , sad, :pinch:

If you feel, your accounts in still unbanned, go, login and use it rather than they disable it for inactivity. I don't think, there is a chance that they didn't disable it cause you didn't log in yet. ;)
My ip has resemblance with swedish ips, which might be the reason that my account is still alive.

T_w
10-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Why those hackers tried to hack NB if they allow international signups ? :|

lol

ekk3123
10-19-2007, 10:58 AM
They will accept nordic IP's I think but not others.. maybe exeptions for some trusted/active users. As for now, it looks like that is how it's always will be.

Sylar666
10-19-2007, 05:23 PM

Good for U my Hungarian Friend, hope it stays that way too. Just glad that it did not happen to U......:)
Thank U my friend. Well, for example, I am practically, almost - a little - Swedish:) Sister lives in Skane, and I will work there again from January...
Language is a bit of a challenge , though...
We Hungarians are lucky!:)

Enlightened
10-19-2007, 06:30 PM
apparently, I cannot even goto their iRC now,U MUST BE INVITED.....it was NEVER that way.....

So, I can't even talk to them, about the situation at all:(

Sylar666
10-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Sorry to hear that Bro. U are a respected, generous member.

jesper12345
10-19-2007, 10:48 PM
apparently, I cannot even goto their iRC now,U MUST BE INVITED.....it was NEVER that way.....

u invite yourself to the irc main channel or whatever they call it..
u can always go to the support channel
itīs in swedish though and if you dont respond in swedish you are pretty much screwed ^^,

Enlightened
10-19-2007, 11:34 PM

u invite yourself to the irc main channel or whatever they call it..
u can always go to the support channel
itīs in swedish though and if you dont respond in swedish you are pretty much screwed ^^,

Can't get pass the "Main Gate", is like FB now, U have to be registered first , before U were Disable....
I had even tried their WEBCHAT, initially, it sais , for Support, now is changed ...

So In essence I am SCREWED, hoping someone can giveme a hand, if not...I just have to live with he "loss", it is a PU account about 5 or 6 months old...:(

silhoutte
10-20-2007, 07:51 AM
I don't think they spared any power user accounts. Are you sure your account is disabled? Then nothing can be done about it.

Enlightened
10-20-2007, 09:15 AM
I don't think they spared any power user accounts. Are you sure your account is disabled? Then nothing can be done about it.

I was Seeding my Torrent, and was using a program that capture screen, and I had a memory Dump that causes my PC to crash and Reboot.

The next thing I did was open utorrent again, and see what was quene for SEEDing, and I saw taht the SWEDVDR Torrent which had a good nimbers of Leechers, was NOT seedinhg anymore....

So I logged in, I got a message that I "Cheated"??:frusty:
and I was directed to the irc address....
That 'a all......