PDA

View Full Version : WIAW: Invite System Style

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 03:06 AM
I decided to discontinue this thread due to the unwanted attention it may cause
and to prevent further sharing of any BT site's private information without the staff's wishes.

If you would like to know the invite system of a certain tracker,
or you would like to know anything at all about a tracker:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php
And don't be afraid to change the configuration options.

I apologize to those disappointed about my decision, but I truly think it's better this way.

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 03:11 AM
shoot me a pm info on The Vault.

use "etc" for most lvl

EDIT: i think we need etc at the end tracker list for most lvl

EDIT2: the original WIAW is based on "Invites+ Account trade" so i was actually looking for this kind.

Kyl3KK
10-18-2007, 03:12 AM
Wow, nice idea. :)

EDIT: Its not filelist.ro its filelist.org that has no invites.

KFlint
10-18-2007, 03:15 AM
Interesting essay i gotta admit

i began reading it with the idea that this was another useless thread but it's actually really nicely organized and helpful for anyone, cause the invite status of the trackers changes often ;)

some comments :
FSC : would be level 8 in the list
FTWR and UK-T : level 10, no invites
you put HDBits.ro and two places (level 1 and 5) maybe you meant hdbits.org in level 5?
DB : i have one invite right now, i'M not sure of the invite system right now, but it's not a level 10

this level 9 is not meant to be level 9 IMO, if they ever open signups (without invites) it should be way down

Really nice work :)

G-Force
10-18-2007, 03:19 AM
I would put MMA tracker under level 3 as you get an invite every 10gig u upload.

misledhope
10-18-2007, 03:19 AM
bitmetv invites are not given to top members they are given to anyone pu and up once a month and up to 3 each only requirement is atleast 10gigs of dl a month and ratio over 1.05 ... this is not difficult.

with around 10 000 users qualifying as pu + that means upto 30k invites per month. so even at half that that is 15 000 invites a month .

chillincool
10-18-2007, 03:26 AM
FTN is too high all you need is 200gb upload and then you can request an invite, so not exactly (top members). The fact that because you have to request the invite means it's pretty impossible to publically trade it or give it away though. BMTV let donors keeps their invites and made everybody else get 1 invite a month, starting from 0...they should all get their first invite soon. The ratio to get invites on bmtv is fairly low iirc.

Edit: OH NO, i almost forgot to add that this is a very good/informative post and I appreciate your efforts. :) <3 xoxoxoxo

KFlint
10-18-2007, 03:26 AM
:noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes::noes:

what a useless post of you :ermm:

spark
10-18-2007, 03:27 AM
@Grind$oFine :naughty: some1 will lose his job soon :whistling

rd4
10-18-2007, 03:32 AM

that`s your dream spark and don`t dream too much that`s not good for u

spark
10-18-2007, 03:34 AM

that`s your dream spark and don`t dream too much that`s not good for u

What is wrong with you? :lol:

fazzy07
10-18-2007, 04:05 AM
Great job Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/grindofine-177599)
One tracker missing is TTi. They should have been on level 5 since they give only 1 invite when promoted but for now it should be on level 4 because of the recent splurge of invites

EDIT: nvm just saw it at 6. My midterms are killing me. Sorry about that

mysterious
10-18-2007, 05:41 AM
TDC is on lvl 10 and 6 i think it should be lvl 6

and what about pt?

REVTTtorrent
10-18-2007, 05:48 AM
WTF

what is that ??

SCT with revTT + iplay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one will trade it with that

the basic on old WIAW is better ( rarity is not with the handeld invites )

Tbag
10-18-2007, 05:53 AM
REVTTtorrent (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/revtttorrent-158779),

This is not for traders to see how sites rarity compares to one another's. This is merely for the average person hoping to get a free invite and not knowing what they're up against.

Daniel
10-18-2007, 05:58 AM
For obvious reasons I like this better than the existing original and official WIAW thread. As this is for invites only (which is a good thing, considering that this list should be so far removed from (account)trading as possible) quite a few trackers are not or should not be listed. I see little hope of this ever getting a foot into the door, though.

pone44
10-18-2007, 06:08 AM
Like the idea- just to know what kind of site u join whenever that time comes.Rarity means security, n i guess thats true, i have no elite sites cause i do not trade? Wont! I dont look down on traders- but why hoard invites or accounts to probably never give out? Why cant we obey site rules such do not trade invites? I would give some away if others did more... I never win a giveaway but my stats n other should show something- i stopped participating in giveaways cause of that. The good ones seemed impossible? The rarity and level thread are definatly accurate, if you judge by how easy it is to receive a account at that certain site. I have no high level sites! Good thread! What is torrentbitro? -why so high? n wasnt st open last week?

ROFL-LOL
10-18-2007, 06:26 AM
Rp invites:

There's invitesystem (which many users doesn't know), but it works in that way that You get invites when you win a competition. So only few users has invites. And signup aren't so often open. Last time when they were open was like 4/5 months ago. and some users say that they ban foreigners, but the don't. They ban only users which has double accounts or they had banned before Or if many of users are using same Isp and that isp users has many double account, they might ban that isp.
You rate this.

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 06:37 AM
I didn't make this to start a war between traders and "anti-traders". :P I have my beliefs and I'm sure we all do, but there's no point in arguing over something that will never change, so no arguing in here! :lol:

I'm well aware the original is way better for some people here. I made this set of levels to try and portray the OTHER point of view. The point of view of people who giveaway/request invites only. Not a guide for traders, and not a guide with anything related to any transfer of accounts. (Which the other list definitely incorporates trading and accounts.)

Keep in mind, this is in ALPHA stage, it's just a baby, only like an hour old. More things will be done as soon as I figure out all the sites invites systems. I have plans and the levels will make more sense when it's finished.

I've made it clear that I think FST's original ratings can often sway the demand, and I think that's an unfortunate yet unstoppable situation. In reality, I hope this list will become the true telling of how hard it is to get a free invite. I also have a bit of experience swaying me to say I do think this is pretty accurate.

And just because FTN or something else is level 8 on mine and level 9 on the original doesn't mean I think it's easier to get. It just means it's easier to get a free level 8 on my list than a level 9 or 10 (in typical situations).

I don't think this is gonna get stickied or anything that intense, but it will be around for people who are interested, and I think it can even be used hand in hand with the other official FST levels, so I intend on putting some work into this and getting it done.

P.S. Thanks for everyone's input. :D

P.P.S. People seeking invites and unsuccessful, your day will come. :)

PhillyEagles
10-18-2007, 06:55 AM
ST should go down to level 2. It is closed sometimes but its mostly open a lot. You can just go to the site and sign up for free which i did like a week or two ago. Second... you put dvdclub in noted and in level 6. I think it should be noted as you can get invites in irc and invites are readily available with easy to get requirements.... Third.. revtt should be level 5 or 6 considering u can get invites for free for being a PU. Its not donation only anymore, everyone including regular members older than 4 weeks got invites.

Polarbear
10-18-2007, 07:03 AM
rarity - my only passion :wub:

tuning
10-18-2007, 07:14 AM
Very good job man !!!

That should be sticky thread.

Keep it going in the same way mate. :)

Vitality
10-18-2007, 07:24 AM
Blackcats on level 10............

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 07:46 AM
ST should go down to level 2. It is closed sometimes but its mostly open a lot. You can just go to the site and sign up for free which i did like a week or two ago. Second... you put dvdclub in noted and in level 6. I think it should be noted as you can get invites in irc and invites are readily available with easy to get requirements.... Third.. revtt should be level 5 or 6 considering u can get invites for free for being a PU. Its not donation only anymore, everyone including regular members older than 4 weeks got invites.

ST WAS open, but they're not usually I thought? (Because I believe that was a random situation.) I'm only putting sites at level 2 that always open when their max user limit isn't filled. (The only thing in question about ST is that you can also get a lot of invites for donating. Any ideas of how to place that?)

And is it confirmed that at RevTT more invites are/will be given out to everyone even after they've used theirs that were just given recently? (Because as far as I know that was just a random situation also..?)
(If you haven't gathered, random situations are not included at this time.)

& As far as TDC, I put it in the list for its invite system and in "noted" because both information is useful. :yup:

Thanks for your input, hope I get some follow up answers form someone.

&&&
Anyway,
I think a lot people are being too technical about things I don't care about... maybe you're not getting the point.
This is not the official FST WIAW thread... this basically shows how hard someone has to currently work to get you a free invite... it's not based off of everyone's opinions on rarity. It's a work in progress, but it will show a more accurate look at JUST invites. And it will be based on more "fact" than "opinion", etc.

ROFL-LOL
10-18-2007, 08:46 AM
i think that DB is at wrong place (at lv 10 atm) ;-)

donjwt
10-18-2007, 08:52 AM
all i can say # it's Funny Thread # :naughty:

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 08:55 AM
i think that DB is at wrong place (at lv 10 atm) ;-)

No one has confirmed whether or not it's invite system is still down or not... is the invite system back up? And if so, any info on the invites?

sense
10-18-2007, 09:20 AM
I actually like where this is headed, nice work Grind$oFine. :)

desiKing
10-18-2007, 09:37 AM
rarity - my only passion :wub:

nice concepts but as Polarbear said rarity , and WIAW thread based on rarity.

dcliffnotes
10-18-2007, 10:25 AM
good job man. anyone who tries to contribute in any way or manner deserves some credit and recognition. this will help some users

dr0w
10-18-2007, 10:29 AM
we dont more of theese threads..

SkullForce
10-18-2007, 10:32 AM
That is shit...
This thread is a step from the anti-traders to destroy the logical invite rating then destroying the whole invite trading.

Adam1990
10-18-2007, 10:59 AM
That is shit...
This thread is a step from the anti-traders to destroy the logical invite rating then destroying the while invite trading.

Conspiracy! :frusty:

silhoutte
10-18-2007, 11:53 AM
"
Sites are closed and give out very few invites a year/hasn't given out invites in a very long time ("old" users may still have invites), etc.

elektronik[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php?qgb=aHR0cDovL2ZpbGVzaGFyaW5ndGFsay5jb20vdmIzL3Atd2hhdC1pbnZpdGVzLXdvcnRoLXdpdGgtcmV2aWV3cy1hbmQtcmF0aW5ncy1wb3N0MjI1MzI2NS9wb3N0Y291bnQ2NTE5) - CZone+[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php?qgb=aHR0cDovL2ZpbGVzaGFyaW5ndGFsay5jb20vdmIzL3Atd2hhdC1pbnZpdGVzLXdvcnRoLXBvc3QxNjA2MDczL3Bvc3Rjb3VudDk2) - RP[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/index.php?qgb=aHR0cDovL2ZpbGVzaGFyaW5ndGFsay5jb20vdmIzLy4uL3Nob3dwb3N0LnBocD9wPTE2NDk0MzMmYW1wO3Bvc3Rjb3VudD00OTM%3D)Is this true about czone? And RP was open not so long ago and they opened 3-4 times in 4-5 months.

May be alphaczone and betaRP. lol

pECi
10-18-2007, 11:59 AM
somebody is preparing a coup d'etat :w00t: hide quick

Shultziboy
10-18-2007, 12:13 PM
N-E-W-B List
PiSEXY has allot of people that aren't need it.
Black-Cats has allot of users that also aren't need it
and trading their account or even give them away.
DB have an invite system.
Theres allot of messes with your list.

SliDer5
10-18-2007, 12:17 PM
hmmm, the rules are changing all...

signalearth
10-18-2007, 12:19 PM
a lot of hard work spent on this one... of course the collectors are not going to approve :lol:

kapo07
10-18-2007, 12:31 PM
i think WIAW thread is more effective than this and it make good ordering for trackers through rarity and content so i think this thread is not good for me

silhoutte
10-18-2007, 12:50 PM
somebody is preparing a coup d'etat :w00t: hide quick

lol, With this crap??? :lol:

spark
10-18-2007, 02:14 PM
N-E-W-B List

We are talking about invites here not accounts :) this thread is not for traders, it for people looking for free invites

puckface
10-18-2007, 02:24 PM
N-E-W-B List

it seems as if someone can't read.

Shultziboy
10-18-2007, 02:45 PM
N-E-W-B List

We are talking about invites here not accounts :) this thread is not for traders, it for people looking for free invites

OK.
theres other sites are doesn't have an invite system
and he doesn't made it on Level 10.
And im not a trade if u think so.
also im not an anti-trader.
:lol:

RevTT level 7 ?
you need to be 4 weeks in this site to get an invite.
after 25GB you will have 3.
This is a NEWB List.
think whatever you think

spark
10-18-2007, 02:54 PM

OK.
theres other sites are doesn't have an invite system
and he doesn't made it on Level 10.
And im not a trade if u think so.
also im not an anti-trader.
:lol:

RevTT level 7 ?
you need to be 4 weeks in this site to get an invite.
after 25GB you will have 3.
This is a NEWB List.
think whatever you think

NP :) just write that in a friendly way :) and Grind$oFine himself asked for your comments :)

I did not say you are a trader! and I am not an anti-trader 2, so there is no need to have a marathon here :lol:

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 03:35 PM
If a site is wrong someone needs to tell me requirements and HOW OFTEN INVITES ARE GIVEN.

I do not include things like "open signups 4 months ago" because that helps no one who's looking for an invite today.

"No one is looking for PiSexy".. is obviously untrue, and it's specualtion, and in reality its absolutely impossible to get INVITED there at them moment, thus level 10.

I am ALSO waiting for someone to confirm that DB's invite system is back up (remember, it was down.... which = no one gets invited...?) & If it's up I need to know how invites are given out... and it's gonna sit right at level 10 until that happens....

Tristan
10-18-2007, 03:46 PM
I'd like to see somebody who give ma FTN or FSC for elektronik ;D

Shultziboy
10-18-2007, 03:51 PM
That list is WRONG .
where is E**** ?
RTS ?
i think there is allot of other trackers that
not even in the list.

kirktrix
10-18-2007, 03:51 PM

This List is not for trading.....Please read again...:)

akkk
10-18-2007, 03:56 PM
You can add Seed Academy Bulgaria[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2145704/postcount5012) to the unlisted trackers ;)

KFlint
10-18-2007, 03:59 PM
That list is WRONG .
where is E**** ?
RTS ?
not even in the list.

could you you shut up guys with your negative and destructive comments?

this is an alpha version as he said and this list isn't at all about trading value

it's just a usefull tool to know wheter you can have an invite to a tracker you need easily or not, since the invite system change often on trackers, it's a good thing to have this list to be up to date with modifications.

that's doesn't change anything to the original WIAW which is the appropriate list for traders, that's it

I suggest that this list have the following name :

Invites Availability or something like that not to be confused with WIAW

By the way : E**** is a level 8 in the ranking, invite on request to top members

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 04:01 PM

This List is not for trading.....Please read again...:)

It also doesn't relate to accounts. I've seen quite a few FTN invites here and next to none for elektronik... So I guess that's somewhat accurate...

That list is WRONG .
where is E**** ?
RTS ?
not even in the list.

If you read page 1, you'd see this list is not complete, since I do not magically have the power to know every sites invite system, I have also included how someone can help me add a site ;)

You can add Seed Academy Bulgaria[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2145704/postcount5012) to the unlisted trackers ;)

Thank you :)

pi31415
10-18-2007, 04:05 PM
You could add bithumen to your list. As for to which category, I'm not sure. No invites are available right now, but some are handed out, like ... one or two times a year (but of course you need to have a given amount of upload to get an invite, when it comes down to that).

KFlint
10-18-2007, 04:06 PM
You could add bithumen to your list. As for to which category, I'm not sure. No invites are available right now, but some are handed out, like ... one or two times a year (but of course you need to have a given amount of upload to get an invite, when it comes down to that).

it would be a level 9 for bithumen then

level 9 as well for norbit, invites are rarely given

level 3 : WiiTorrents

Pedro's BT Music : think invites are only handed-out to uploader, correct if i'm wrong somebody, so level 8

FileZ
10-18-2007, 04:28 PM
:w00t:Join Date: Aug 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like me

How come ??

You surely trader at other locations

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's irrelevant....
I'm not a n00b at OiNK trying to upload a transcode...

Anyway, I'm going to school. I'll be back in a couple hours, I hope there are more productive comments when I get back. :)

spark
10-18-2007, 05:03 PM
:w00t:Join Date: Aug 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like me

How come ??

You surely trader at other locations

Cut the crap :angry:

He is one the best members here...

Maybe level 2 since every member has 99 invite :)

ohmboys
10-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Very nice idea , good work man :)

blackbird
10-18-2007, 05:19 PM
nice effort Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/grindofine-177599) :)

It has NOT been made for traders to compare raritybut it can be used by traders to compare invite rarity ..
people trade accounts and invites here ... right ? :whistling

IMHO this might even lead to more invite trading

KFlint
10-18-2007, 06:09 PM
nice effort Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/grindofine-177599) :)

i don't think so...

just look at it in the useful way, many times i asked myself, are invite closed on this site, have the invite system change etc... and it's sometimes tough to get answer for foreign trackers especially or when you are not member of the tracker, now everyone can contribute adding info in this thread so we all share knowledge about the trackers invite system :happy:

Racket
10-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Hmm, it's not impossible to get invited to Pisexy atm; it's just impossible to be accepted until new accounts are allowed. Invites may not be given out anymore, but they are out there.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6817/pisexyjm9.png

KFlint
10-18-2007, 06:33 PM

indeed!

Ali-g
10-18-2007, 08:21 PM
You can search my threads and see there some useful information on Invite System thread ;)

! ANGEL !
10-18-2007, 08:27 PM
GREAT WORK MY FRIEND Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/grindofine-177599)
SO WHERE TSTRACKER
MUST ADD IN LIST

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 08:28 PM
LOTS OF RESPONDS:

but it can be used by traders to compare invite rarity ..
people trade accounts and invites here ... right ? :whistling

Well, I doubt it'll lead to more trading. And frankly, it doesn't really matter to me. I didn't make it to stop trading. Everyone can make their own decisions.

But seeing the comments so far, traders typically think these levels are crap, since it's not listed with their goals in mind, so I don't think they'll be using this anyway.
I do believe both threads could easily be used together. This is helpful for anyone requesting invites or anyone wondering about the invite system, and that is the group of people I have aimed it at, and the group of people I will continue to aim it towards. It could effect others easily though and there's not much to do to prevent that.

Hmm, it's not impossible to get invited to Pisexy atm; it's just impossible to be accepted until new accounts are allowed. Invites may not be given out anymore, but they are out there.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6817/pisexyjm9.png

It's a good thing to know, but it still impossible to get invited to the site right now, so it'll stay at level 10, but when the invite system is back up, I'll switch it.

You can search my threads and see there some useful information on Invite System thread ;)

Actually I did! It was very helpful with a lot of things listed since I don't have all these trackers :wacko:, I believe I added everything that gave me enough information on the requirements and how many invites are given within a certain period of time. Thank you for that thread. :D

Do they ever open signups?

KFlint
10-18-2007, 08:34 PM
i would say the list now is reaching the beta phase after the alpha yesterday hehe :P

donvito
10-18-2007, 08:34 PM
well i read through it, and it honestly seems pretty accurate, good job.

GoLDeN
10-18-2007, 08:37 PM
blac cats lvl 10 u sure kidding

KFlint
10-18-2007, 08:39 PM
blac cats lvl 10 u sure kidding

shut up and go back read the post completly...

MrLazy
10-18-2007, 08:45 PM
people these days seriously cant read ... it clearly says "invite system style". For idiots ..that means it is based on the rarity of the invites...everyone knows BCG closed their invite system + signup ...:)

misledhope
10-18-2007, 08:49 PM
glad to see you editted bitmetv based on my first post.. although i really dont care for this thread or others like it i do like information provided to be correct. Nice job i'm sure this will be helpful to those that use it.

Grind$oFine
10-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Here are trackers that I still need info on. (Requirements and amount given per month/week/etc.)

These are just the ones with reviews in the WIAW thread, and I think it'd be appropriate to add as many of those as possible.
PT, FSCE, TheVault, Evopt, Moobs, Darkside, BitMe, LM, VIPMusic, The PokerBay, Torrent.LT, PeerPortal, RMVBusters, ChristianTorrents, DesiTorrents, Goem, Pot-UK, FinPirates, BWTorrents, ArabFilms, Independence, BTNext, Seeder's Team, Power of Freedom, Pretorians, Majomparade, Insane Team, BT-Arg, BitBarat, GigaTorrents, TS-Tracker, DVDSeed, Sweloaders, ProAudioTorrents, SoftTorrents, A-L, HT, TauriTracker, AceTorrents, AudioNews, GFT, XboxSky, Diwana, learnbits, BitSpyder, XWT, x264... not even to name them all....

I'll start looking some up, but if anyone already happens to know, I'd really appreciate the help. :)

Gish
10-18-2007, 09:58 PM
very good! this should replace the original WIAW

spark
10-19-2007, 01:05 AM

Do they ever open signups?

I have no idea, I've been invited :)

isabel.pirate
10-19-2007, 04:36 AM
Well this was an interesting read - I have a few comments

Brokenstones - you need to be a PU to get invites - or atleast it is automatic at PU
bitme you seem to get a lot more invites than what I hear about bitmeTV - you get 4 for PU more for VIP and I think they give them out periodically too - not completely sure.

I would think brokenstones should go up a level and bitme down. but no big deal.

Also an important thing in invite give away is the repercussions of inviting an idiot (ie cheat) some places you lose invites some you get banned - some can get trees banned while some seem to not care that much. It might be difficult to weigh in but it is a reality of invite giveaway. Oink is a good example - you can easily get 10 invites but it is not easy to give them out with out loosing your invites.

I am tired and don't feel like rereading this - I hope is makes some kind on sense.

Grind$oFine
10-19-2007, 04:57 AM
Well this was an interesting read - I have a few comments

Brokenstones - you need to be a PU to get invites - or atleast it is automatic at PU
bitme you seem to get a lot more invites than what I hear about bitmeTV - you get 4 for PU more for VIP and I think they give them out periodically too - not completely sure.

I would think brokenstones should go up a level and bitme down. but no big deal.

Also an important thing in invite give away is the repercussions of inviting an idiot (ie cheat) some places you lose invites some you get banned - some can get trees banned while some seem to not care that much. It might be difficult to weigh in but it is a reality of invite giveaway. Oink is a good example - you can easily get 10 invites but it is not easy to give them out with out loosing your invites.

I am tired and don't feel like rereading this - I hope is makes some kind on sense.

At, BrokenStones invites are given every 10 days depending on upload credit. 10GB uploaded is max 4 invites every ten days.
And I'm not sure about BitMe, i'll switch it if I get any definite answer on how often they're given out. From threads I gathered you get invites on promotion and then you have to request or something.

I'll think about banned invites thing, see what I can do with it maybe. Thanks for your input. :)

fazzy07
10-19-2007, 05:03 AM
PT - when you become a PU (25GB UL 1.05 Ratio) the user can request an invite through their forum

FSCE - Request an invite through their forum when you have made some good posts and are active

Darkside - not sure but one gets some invites when they upload 50GB

Desitorrent - no invites for a long time

BWTorrent - when someone has 20GB upload and good ratio they give 4 invites after that you get invites at regular intervals if your invitees dont screw up

Gigatorrents - have disabled invites for a while

Tauritracker - Can get invites through their bonus system similar to bithdtv

Here are trackers that I still need info on. (Requirements and amount given per month/week/etc.)

These are just the ones with reviews in the WIAW thread, and I think it'd be appropriate to add as many of those as possible.
PT, FSCE, TheVault, Evopt, Moobs, Darkside, BitMe, LM, VIPMusic, The PokerBay, Torrent.LT, PeerPortal, RMVBusters, ChristianTorrents, DesiTorrents, Goem, Pot-UK, FinPirates, BWTorrents, ArabFilms, Independence, BTNext, Seeder's Team, Power of Freedom, Pretorians, Majomparade, Insane Team, BT-Arg, BitBarat, GigaTorrents, TS-Tracker, DVDSeed, Sweloaders, ProAudioTorrents, SoftTorrents, A-L, HT, TauriTracker, AceTorrents, AudioNews, GFT, XboxSky, Diwana, learnbits, BitSpyder, XWT, x264... not even to name them all....

I'll start looking some up, but if anyone already happens to know, I'd really appreciate the help. :)

predateur
10-19-2007, 09:59 AM
SnowTigers : unlist it better then lvl 2
Czone : lvl 9 o_O !
BCG : lvl 10 !
nice worl man, but i think many tracker need to be re-ranking
ps : i alredy got BCG, czone ;)

r9batista
10-19-2007, 12:08 PM
nice job man, its very nice to rate it to invites. but if you (I don't think you do) seek to let this the official WIAW thread I tell you no chance.

kooftspc11
10-19-2007, 05:38 PM
i think this thread is more practical and has less of an elitist feel to it. The other one seemed like it was made based on what is most popular here...since invites are what is mainly traded on this forum it seems more logical to have a ranking system based on invites alone rather than whatever the other one was based on

BOOM

spark
10-19-2007, 05:46 PM
nice job man, its very nice to rate it to invites. but if you (I don't think you do) seek to let this the official WIAW thread I tell you no chance.

He does not...

Fiamma
10-20-2007, 01:36 AM
Pedro's BT Music : think invites are only handed-out to uploader, correct if i'm wrong somebody, so level 8

Pedro's BTMusic:

At the beginning of a month the system adds 1 invitation to each account with a ratio of 0.8 or higher that is older than 28 days and has uploaded more than 1 GB. You need not invite anybody, but you will not get more invitations unless you do.

Uploaders currently get 3 invites if they have given away all of their invitations.

Anyone who has invitations left at the time invitations are added get none.

Grind$oFine
10-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks for everyone's help so far :)

There are still some sites I need to place and I've been looking up info, however, I don't have every site, I can't always read the FAQs of a site in a foreign language to find out info, etc.

So if you can tell me sites that aren't on this list, or tell me stats about incorrectly placed sites, I could move it to BETA, so that we can discuss the things we've been arguing about.

:D

pone44
10-20-2007, 06:24 PM
no way, very misleading ranks, like the effort but the ranks???? AT level 10? huh? saw it @ 2 or 3...Not a member but cant be right, 2's at 5-ect?

shazzar
10-20-2007, 06:55 PM
no way, very misleading ranks, like the effort but the ranks???? AT level 10? huh? saw it @ 2 or 3...Not a member but cant be right, 2's at 5-ect?

His trying to to base it according to how hard you will find getting an invite. Try getting into blackcats or desi torrents without an account, you cant. I personally think his doing a good job.

Ali-g
10-20-2007, 08:47 PM
+1 ^^^^
But I think Thors should go down on the site since Ive heard they give out inv. later if u go to their IRC and make a req. in French of course

Grind$oFine
10-20-2007, 08:57 PM
+1 ^^^^
But I think Thors should go down on the site since Ive heard they give out inv. later if u go to their IRC and make a req. in French of course

I put requests in that level for now, so I'll keep it there until we get into changing around what invite system is similar to another invite system.

Besides some people may be too lazy to figure out how to ask for an invite in french. If they've even figured out that they can since they can't READ french. :lol:

briand5379
10-21-2007, 12:56 AM
Here's a few things to help without going through each tracker individually.

BitHQ should be at least a level 6 sign ups are closed at 30GB UL you get 2 invites that aren't replaced and at 100GB UL you get a max of 4 which is given back to you at 1 a week.

RTS has been given a very generous ranking and should come down a few notches not only in rarity but in content. It's still a site under development.

Childbytes should be a level 2 not 1 as sign ups are not infinite they're capped like swebits.

Defy
10-21-2007, 01:31 AM
I don't think this is gonna get stickied or anything that intense, but it will be around for people who are interested, and I think it can even be used hand in hand with the other official FST levels, so I intend on putting some work into this and getting it done.

Very nice and constructive post, Grind$oFine. Might I suggest you creating a link in your signature redirecting to this thread? If it doesn't get stickied, which I hope it might, at least people can have a lil' bit easier of a time finding it, or at least another alternative to doing a search. :)

Grind$oFine
10-21-2007, 01:33 AM

Very nice and constructive post, Grind$oFine. Might I suggest you creating a link in your signature redirecting to this thread? If it doesn't get stickied, which I hope it might, at least people can have a lil' bit easier of a time finding it, or at least another alternative to doing a search. :)

That is exactly what I was thinking about doing as soon as this is final, and now that someone has suggested it too it seems like an even better idea. haha

davidw89
10-21-2007, 02:05 AM
Can we stick this and delete the one that is currently stickied?
These links don't work so you might want to fix it (ON THE FRONT PAGE)
IT[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-what-invites-worth-post1729092/postcount937)
Seed Academy Bulgaria[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2145704/postcount5012)
Acetorrents[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1908631/postcount2610)
FTWR[6] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../p-what-invites-worth-post1604649/postcount85) - UK-T[6] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../showpost.php?p=1600835&postcount=16)
KaraGara has no pictures?

Grind$oFine
10-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Can we stick this and delete the one that is currently stickied?
These links don't work so you might want to fix it (ON THE FRONT PAGE)
IT[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-what-invites-worth-post1729092/postcount937)
Seed Academy Bulgaria[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2145704/postcount5012)
Acetorrents[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1908631/postcount2610)
FTWR[6] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../p-what-invites-worth-post1604649/postcount85) - UK-T[6] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../showpost.php?p=1600835&postcount=16)
KaraGara has no pictures?

Thank you and thank you for pointing that out to me. I tried to re-paste and fix them but it was unsuccessful, as soon as things get put into place I intend on switching the layout of it a little bit, and I'll make sure all the links work then because... well I don't feel like fixing it now if I'm gonna change it and probably screw it up again soon. :D

asafb
10-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Nice work
FSCE is not situated right..
Most of these trackers are already listed above but you can also obtain an invite through forums/IRC/application. If not listed above that means this is the only way to get invited

You can NEVER get an invite from the forums or the IRC, you need to request an invite from the sysop in the approriate thread, and it's up to him if you get 1...
NO new members can gain access to the site without an invite.

i would place FSCE in level 6 in your thread, because you wont get the invite as you're promoted, only on request..

P.S.
at least one guy thought he can get an invite by joing the forums which you need an account for..
as I said above, this info is misleading about FSCE

But good work :)

regards
asafb

Grind$oFine
10-21-2007, 09:20 AM
Nice work
FSCE is not situated right..
Most of these trackers are already listed above but you can also obtain an invite through forums/IRC/application. If not listed above that means this is the only way to get invited

You can NEVER get an invite from the forums or the IRC, you need to request an invite from the sysop in the approriate thread, and it's up to him if you get 1...
NO new members can gain access to the site without an invite.

i would place FSCE in level 6 in your thread, because you wont get the invite as you're promoted, only on request..

P.S.
at least one guy thought he can get an invite by joing the forums which you need an account for..
as I said above, this info is misleading about FSCE

But good work :)

regards
asafb

Yeah I read that thread, and I figured people wouldn't be taking things too far out of here yet since it's been made pretty clear that it's still in Alpha and some things could be wrong. I'm not a member of all of these sites so a good portion of these are categorized by what could be considered rumors I've heard around.
But thank you for clearing that up so the same thing doesn't happen again.

gnlstryker
10-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Good Ranking !

davidw89
10-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Thank you and thank you for pointing that out to me. I tried to re-paste and fix them but it was unsuccessful, as soon as things get put into place I intend on switching the layout of it a little bit, and I'll make sure all the links work then because... well I don't feel like fixing it now if I'm gonna change it and probably screw it up again soon. :D
These dont work either so could you fix them
Acetorrents[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1908631/postcount2610)
- A-L[5] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1867429/postcount2046)
Bithumen[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2004472/postcount3781)
NB[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-and-tracker-reviews-post1677693/postcount642)
HALF OF THE LINKS are brokenz lolz i think ushould fix em

These reviews are shit with no pictures
KaraGara
pisexy
the place

Grind$oFine
10-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Thank you and thank you for pointing that out to me. I tried to re-paste and fix them but it was unsuccessful, as soon as things get put into place I intend on switching the layout of it a little bit, and I'll make sure all the links work then because... well I don't feel like fixing it now if I'm gonna change it and probably screw it up again soon. :DThese dont work either so could you fix them
Acetorrents[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1908631/postcount2610)
- A-L[5] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1867429/postcount2046)
Bithumen[7] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2004472/postcount3781)
NB[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-and-tracker-reviews-post1677693/postcount642)
HALF OF THE LINKS are brokenz lolz i think ushould fix em

These reviews are shit with no pictures
KaraGara
pisexy
the place

The reviews are not mine, you can go to the official thread and ask someone else to do them with pictures.
And I have more important things to do right (like getting everything listed under its correct level) then to fix the links. I'm sorry, if you want to see the review it's easy enough to go to the WIAW until my list is final.

kooftspc11
10-22-2007, 05:15 AM
i think this tread should be stickied for the time being. im saying this not because i think it is superior to the current WIAW, but forthe sheer fact tht it gives people a different perspective on things. and plus havin it stickied would make for less "bump" posts...i for one believe that everybody should be able to see this tread and not have to dig through pages to find it....just in case somebody has not seen it yet

7oOoDa
10-22-2007, 05:50 AM
r u dream:lol::P

kooftspc11
10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
how come so many people are crying over fsce

WarrenBuffet
10-22-2007, 10:56 PM
SOMEONE plz sticky this

Skiz
10-23-2007, 12:56 AM
SOMEONE plz sticky this

No.

WarrenBuffet
10-23-2007, 01:12 AM
why?

KFlint
10-23-2007, 02:42 AM
SOMEONE plz sticky this

No.

the info on this thread are interesting, i just hope it will be maintain and not sink at the bottom of the forums pages

Grind$oFine
10-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Just, a thought, but if you add me to your buddylist, then you can look in your profile and click to my profile and the link to this thread is in my signature.

Still kind of a hassle but it beats searching through pages of other stuff...

Or put it in your own signature and it'll be even more accessible to you :lol: :P

Hmm, I don't know, I'll think of something...
By the way, I started designing the next version. :naughty:

& If you notice anything missing, please help fill in the blanks. Thanks. :)

briand5379
10-23-2007, 07:03 AM
It's a good system Grind.

raj3186
10-23-2007, 12:06 PM
I think u shud introduce a new tracker (not new really) Telugutorrents, a south indian tracker , the tracker has extremely cool stats and also invites are'nt given to anyone!! So i think it shud be place in level 8!!

davidw89
10-25-2007, 04:17 AM
SOMEONE plz sticky this

No.
OMG please elborate!@

asafb
10-25-2007, 04:30 AM
I think u shud introduce a new tracker (not new really) Telugutorrents, a south indian tracker , the tracker has extremely cool stats and also invites are'nt given to anyone!! So i think it shud be place in level 8!!
But only Telugu members use it
If they add this, they also should add the isreali tracker, downrev, the exact same point as the Telugutorrents.
No point in putting it in the WIAW thread or this one same as downrev or other specific language tracker

raj3186
10-25-2007, 04:42 AM
its upto u guys!! it was just a suggestion!! Thank you!
:)

Grind$oFine
10-25-2007, 04:48 AM
But only Telugu members use it
If they add this, they also should add the isreali tracker, downrev, the exact same point as the Telugutorrents.
No point in putting it in the WIAW thread or this one same as downrev or other specific language tracker

Why is there no point? I suppose a lot of people wouldn't want it, but I'm sure someone would some time and they'd wonder how they can get in... I figure if its for information purposes and not trading why not feature as many trackers as possible?

I'll add anything as long as you tell me how the invite system works.. :01:

By the way, sorry I'm slacking on this, I'm doing extreme backup with all of my stuff because I'm going to be installing Leopard very soon. :D Once that's all situated I'll have a lot more time.

raj3186
10-25-2007, 04:50 AM
Well, at present, there is no way can get into the tracker cuz no invites are given (only staff has them).
:)

mrnobody
10-25-2007, 05:25 AM
No.

the info on this thread are interesting, i just hope it will be maintain and not sink at the bottom of the forums pages

I can see that this goes down to "invites only" (which i kinda like though ;))...but other than that it's just a copy cat of the original one.

I mean what we got here? Just flipping some info from the original WIAW. Beside that, it uses the same description as of the original thread (actually, the description here are from THAT thread).

---

EDIT:btw, if you are to include all non-english tracker (not popular ones as czone, iplay etc)...trust me there are tons and it would be almost impossible to find info regarding good tracker [in this thread].

---

EDIT2: i think this thread is heated coz folks are tired of power misuse in original WIAW ./.

Grind$oFine
10-25-2007, 05:55 AM
This is nowhere near final.
Expect changes, it has been set up in this familiar form to help me get the info to move into stage two, but it will be very different, no doubt about it.
I'm just busy so not much progress has been made yet.

kooftspc11
10-26-2007, 06:12 AM
This is nowhere near final.
Expect changes, it has been set up in this familiar form to help me get the info to move into stage two, but it will be very different, no doubt about it.
I'm just busy so not much progress has been made yet.

WE APPRECIATE UR EFFORTS

MUAH :)

KFlint
11-27-2007, 06:02 PM
do you still plan on maintaining this list Grind?

DyNast
11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Nice work, but I don't agree with some... like BlackCats level 10? I had 2 accounts there (1 was deleted so I got another one :P) easily...
and what about czone? not so hard to get in
what do you mean about this + in some trackers?

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 06:46 PM
do you still plan on maintaining this list Grind?

Yes, I do, but due to some recent events (controversy) and mostly ignorant posts from people who don't read anything, I've been getting frustrated, and I need to really rethink my angle. (I have also been really busy, I got a puppy, he is not house-trained, he doesn't sleep, he doesn't like to be alone, and he's hyper.)

By all means, if anyone has any ideas on what should be done with it, let me know. This is a list, I made for the community, everyone can have input. :)

Other than that, if anyone wants to add/change sites, I'll keep updating this version. :happy:

Nice work, but I don't agree with some... like BlackCats level 10? I had 2 accounts there (1 was deleted so I got another one :P) easily...

This list is based on getting invites in the present time, which Black Cats has closed invites. If someone wanted an invite RIGHT NOW, it's impossible to get invited, thus.. level 10.

KFlint
11-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Yes, I do, but due to some recent events (controversy) and mostly ignorant posts from people who don't read anything, I've been getting frustrated, and I need to really rethink my angle. (I have also been really busy, I got a puppy, he is not house-trained, he doesn't sleep, he doesn't like to be alone, and he's hyper.)

By all means, if anyone has any ideas on what should be done with it, let me know. This is a list, I made for the community, everyone can have input. :)

Other than that, if anyone wants to add/change sites, I'll keep updating this version. :happy:

This list is based on getting invites in the present time, which Black Cats has closed invites. If someone wanted an invite RIGHT NOW, it's impossible to get invited, thus.. level 10.

hehe, i know what it is to have a puppy, have a 10 months dog, first weeks are really tough by moment!

anyway, i figured i could bump the thread to not let it die ;)

SIMRACK
11-27-2007, 06:56 PM
@Grind$oFine: nice work done there..but it aint gonna work out dude

whiteyes
11-27-2007, 06:58 PM
http://www.bithq.org/signup.php
If you don't have an invite, please try again later as we have a 24 hour open signup once a month during which you can signup without invite (there is no set date for this as the date of this open signup is randomly chosen by the system).
BitHQ sould be Level 2
These sites' are often full/closed but open quite often/may also have an easy invite system, etc.
It was open signup on 21st this month.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-post-sites-open-signup-thread-post2433364/postcount10862

Thanks Grind$oFine:rolleyes:

bikernin
11-27-2007, 07:03 PM
good job grind. i think this is a great idea and hope we reach stage 2. may i also suggest a tracker rating based only on rarity/quality of content. i think that would really help people out

FSTer
11-27-2007, 07:17 PM
a fucken stupid thread. according to this thread if i offered pisexy invite for ftn or u k - t i will find a ton of PMs wanting to deal with me, right? you asshole.

bikernin
11-27-2007, 07:19 PM
a fucken stupid thread. according to this thread if i offered pisexy invite for ftn or u k - t i will find a ton of PMs wanting to deal with me, right? you asshole.

if u ever worked half as hard as this guy has done to put this thread up..you wouldnt be saying that. u really need to watch your tongue dude

FSTer
11-27-2007, 07:26 PM
i'm not interested about his work, i'm only about his work result. and sorry if i said some words, but this thread made nervous.

spark
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM

You've just insluted some1 who is not an anti-trader! and he is one of the best members in FST and many trackers! and you've just showed us that traders have bad manners rather than breaking rules!

PirateEagle
11-27-2007, 07:42 PM
@FSTer as u can see this is based on rarety but not for trading it is just an list for non traders who are looking for an free invite how is that invite is rare and this have nothing to do with trading i think....

FSTer
11-27-2007, 07:45 PM

You've just insluted some1 who is not an anti-trader! and he is one of the best members in FST and many trackers! and you've just showed us that traders have bad manners rather than breaking rules!

i was replying according to the thread not to the thread owner even he was a trader or anti-trader.and you are not the suitable person to talk about manners.

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 07:48 PM

Actually, there is no way you could offer a pisexy invite to anyone... unless you are top staff there, which is doubtful. That's kinda the point. ;)

In which case, if you were top Pisexy staff trying to trade for a UK-* invite, that would be exceedingly difficult seeing as how you'd have to trade with the top staff there...

In which case, if you're staff, all rarity kind of goes out the window. I'm pretty sure if you're staff that gets invites, your invites are unlimited. And I'm pretty staff don't regularly trade.

Just so you know, your example, and reasoning for calling me an asshole are completely irrelevant, but thank you for bumping my thread.

;)

FSTer
@FSTer as u can see this is based on rarety but not for trading it is just an list for non traders who are looking for an free invite how is that invite is rare and this have nothing to do with trading i think....

then, i can see requesting ftn or uk - t would be easier than acetorrents or pissexy.

spark
i was replying according to the thread not to the thread owner even he was a trader or anti-trader.and you are not the suitable person to talk about manners.

Well this thread is not for you so you have to play somewhere else..

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 07:51 PM

then, i can see requesting ftn or uk - t would be easier than acetorrents or pissexy.

For an invite. It exactly the same. There simply are NO invites to any of those sites... maybe top staff has them, but they're not gonna give them out.

Except, FTN, which has invites, and you can be invited to it at the moment.

FSTer
11-27-2007, 07:51 PM
no offense and i don't want to talk more, and i just told my opinion in the thread

spark
11-27-2007, 07:53 PM
no offense and i don't want to talk more, and i just told my opinion in the thread

:wave:

aysomc
11-27-2007, 07:54 PM
FSTer there is a different thread for what you want which seems to be trading.

FSTer
11-27-2007, 07:57 PM

For an invite. It exactly the same. There simply are NO invites to any of those sites... maybe top staff has them, but they're not gonna give them out.

you see it simple, but i see it illogic.

spark
11-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Trading is illogic for me :lol:

FSTer
11-27-2007, 08:03 PM
trading is not a profession for traders, we are just playing and wasting some time when had some free.

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 08:05 PM

This is how a good portion of FSTers do see it.
And I completely respect your point of view, but there is a different thread representing your views. (You can't miss it, it's stickied)

I hope you can respect that I have made this for the people who find trading and rarity based on trades illogical. Your point of view is not the only point of view here... You should remember that when you're stating your opinion.

I'm not a trader or an anti-trader, I just want everyone at FST to get a helpful resource, and I wish people would stop insulting me for it.

spark
11-27-2007, 08:06 PM
playing? with the trackers' rules? how sweet!

Anyway, good luck and keep wasting time somewhere else :lol:

FSTer
11-27-2007, 08:14 PM
don't forget that most people over here are pirates.

KFlint
11-27-2007, 08:14 PM
trading is not a profession for traders, we are just playing and wasting some time when had some free.

you said enough, just go away from here, i guess you just can't read, that's may be your problem...

this thread is not meant for trading purpose FFS!!

FSTer
11-27-2007, 08:16 PM

This is how a good portion of FSTers do see it.
And I completely respect your point of view, but there is a different thread representing your views. (You can't miss it, it's stickied)

I hope you can respect that I have made this for the people who find trading and rarity based on trades illogical. Your point of view is not the only point of view here... You should remember that when you're stating your opinion.

I'm not a trader or an anti-trader, I just want everyone at FST to get a helpful resource, and I wish people would stop insulting me for it.

no problem, bro

spark
11-27-2007, 08:17 PM
don't forget that most people over here are pirates.

Just leave...

:wave: Bye

FSTer
11-27-2007, 08:23 PM

you said enough, just go away from here, i guess you just can't read, that's may be your problem...

you are not the one determine that i talked enough or not. all can access this thread not only you or the anti traders. you have to see out point of view in the threads as we see your point of view in our threads.

spark
11-27-2007, 08:28 PM
a fucken stupid thread. you asshole

nice point of view :frusty:

KFlint
11-27-2007, 08:29 PM

you are not the one determine that i talked enough or not. all can access this thread not only you or the anti traders. you have to see out point of view in the threads as we see your point of view in our threads.

who said i was an anti-trader?? :wacko:

i did trade in the past and i'm not ashamed of it

however, i can understand the utility of this thread,

it's a nice idea and the guy who made it deserves more than being called an asshole from you who just look at this thread for 10 seconds

FSTer
11-27-2007, 09:42 PM

who said i was an anti-trader?? :wacko:

i did trade in the past and i'm not ashamed of it

however, i can understand the utility of this thread,

it's a nice idea and the guy who made it deserves more than being called an asshole from you who just look at this thread for 10 seconds

i didn't call you anti-trader or even trader.

dashboardy
11-27-2007, 10:11 PM
OiNK[9] doesn't exist anymore :(
RevTT[9] can receive invites upon promotion - recommend dropping level
BitHDTV[7] is closed - people have invites, but the invite system is down - Level 10

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 10:54 PM
nice :) that wouldve took alot of effort and time, every1 should really appreciate your work :whistling

Peter North
11-27-2007, 10:56 PM
OiNK[9] doesn't exist anymore :(
RevTT[9] can receive invites upon promotion - recommend dropping level
BitHDTV[7] is closed - people have invites, but the invite system is down - Level 10

Theres not only the invite system that counts...
Dont forget the rest.

th0r
11-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Move E**** to level 10 (I can't believe I just said that), there are no more invites there.

valhala
11-28-2007, 12:39 AM
good job man :yes: I like ur thread but it need a hard work to Examines all the tracker :rolleyes:.

Papps78
11-28-2007, 01:01 AM
What does the red + mean?

Kyl3KK
11-28-2007, 03:41 AM
Rarer than the level its at but not enough to be in the next level...

its like a .5

SAM
11-28-2007, 08:30 AM
great effort and very nice guide for nontraders
thx mate for your good work

Kyl3KK
11-28-2007, 11:57 PM
hey SAM is back!

Grind$oFine
12-06-2007, 02:56 AM
How to set this up is very limited since its a forum, and there's not a lot of options for coding however, I was playing with some tags and I got an idea.

What if things were set up like this?:

Rarity: 08/10 - Invites Granted To: FTN Power+ - How Often?: 1/month - Demand: Very High - UserApp?: No
Rarity: 5/10 - Invites Granted To: Power User+ - How Often?: 1/week - Demand: Low - UserApp?: Yes
Rarity: 10/10 - Invites Granted To: Disabled - How Often?: Disabled - Demand: Average - UserApp?: No
Rarity: 7/10 - Invites Granted To: Donators - How Often?: Every 20 euros - Demand: Very High - UserApp?: No

They could either be in alphabetical order, or in order of invite rarity. Depends on... if anyone likes this, and which would be preferred if you'd like to see this. It would also show the true invite rarity and how the rarity gets effected by demand.

I think this set up would definitely set it apart from the WTAW, and also put more stress on the information in this thread and not the level.

So what do people think?

tiolewis
12-06-2007, 03:02 AM
The only thing i want to say is: "This thread is awesome"

supper
12-06-2007, 03:11 AM
nice work Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/grindofine-177599) and very good activity from u this rank is relly looks awesome but iam not agree with u of demand rank of FTN and sct u reating ftn very high and sct very high too i dont think ppl here need sct as the same level of demand of ftn u just simply can fine some one tradeing sct for ftn or ftn for sct

all i want to say demand of ftn is very high and demand of sct just high

Grind$oFine
12-06-2007, 03:13 AM
nice work Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/grindofine-177599) and very good activity from u but iam not agree with u of demand rank of FTN and sct u reating ftn very high and sct very high too i dont think ppl here need sct as the same level of demand of ftn u just simply can fine some one tradeing sct for ftn or ftn for sct

That's the thing, this isn't based on trading equality at all, it's based on difficulty of a member obtaining invites, and ultimately the difficulty of someone getting an invite for free.

RoSsoNeRI
12-06-2007, 03:17 AM
Great List man but BIT-HDTV has closed their invites and in BWtorrents u don't get 5+ invites/month. You only get invites if ur an active user (Lots of posts). You might have an inf ratio but u still won't get invites unless ur active in the forums.

Also Czone had open signups a few weeks ago n they r about 3000 users short of their max limit so im guessing they gonna open again soon

supper
12-06-2007, 03:17 AM
nice work Grind$oFine (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/grindofine-177599) and very good activity from u but iam not agree with u of demand rank of FTN and sct u reating ftn very high and sct very high too i dont think ppl here need sct as the same level of demand of ftn u just simply can fine some one tradeing sct for ftn or ftn for sct

That's the thing, this isn't based on trading equality at all, it's based on difficulty of a member obtaining invites, and ultimately the difficulty of someone getting an invite for free.yup i know this iam just talking about ur rank of demands for ftn and sct i dont see both of them should be equal very high for ftn as sct the demand for ftn is more i gusse not talking about how hard to get invites or rarity i hope iam not wrong

Grind$oFine
12-06-2007, 03:26 AM
That's the thing, this isn't based on trading equality at all, it's based on difficulty of a member obtaining invites, and ultimately the difficulty of someone getting an invite for free.yup i know this iam just talking about ur rank of demands for ftn and sct i dont see both of them should be equal very high for ftn as sct the demand for ftn is more i gusse not talking about how hard to get invites or rarity i hope iam not wrong

Ohhh, I get what you mean now, but I'd consider both FTN and ScT to have very high demand. Whereas FSC and maybe TT have high demand. ScT's demand is definitely higher than FSC.

I think FTN and ScT get requested the most in this forum and on most forums. ScT is still easier to get, which is probably why it appears to be demanded less, but I think it's still in very high demand.

pone44
12-06-2007, 03:48 AM
if above mentioned is so easy to get, how do you get a invite? I have been loyal-no trading,anything ever! Still i cant find a s*t for a year or more???? Not that easy.

RoSsoNeRI
12-06-2007, 03:55 AM
^^ Just donate n ur in

Grind$oFine
12-06-2007, 04:21 AM
if above mentioned is so easy to get, how do you get a invite? I have been loyal-no trading,anything ever! Still i cant find a s*t for a year or more???? Not that easy.

I'm not saying it's "so easy"..

A ScT invite costs a member 20 euros, what's easy about that? However, ANY ScT member could just donate money an get an invite. They could donate more and get multiple invites. They could be rich and donate hundreds of dollars and get a massive supply of invites all within the same time period.

On FTN, users have to be promoted to FTNPower (200GB uploaded, 8 weeks membership), then they get a chance to REQUEST one invite per month, and requesting doesn't mean they're actually gonna receive an invite, they have to be an all around good member.

So, FTN is gonna be more difficult to get into.

Overall, they're both gonna be harder to come by than other sites because no one really wants to invite someone to FTN who may risk his or her account, and obviously their FTN account means something to them since they put so much care and effort into it.
And no one on ScT typically wants to spend 20 euros to invite someone they don't know and trust.

pandabear
12-06-2007, 07:22 AM
Honestly, FTN isn't that hard to get into (compared to sct), based on the fact alot of request are accepted per day, its not too hard getting to 200gb with a seedbox, and the limit is never full, compared to sct where the user limit is nearly always full, and invites cost money. However FTN userbase to seem to be more wised to the fact its a nono to trade/sell/giveaway invites, which adds to rarity

Papps78
12-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Signups were open yesterday at BlackCats, and it's level 10 :S

Grind$oFine
12-14-2007, 07:25 AM
Signups were open yesterday at BlackCats, and it's level 10 :S

it's closed now...

Anyway, does anyone have feedback on the new system?

medo
12-14-2007, 08:13 AM
i think its very good idea and good looking too

A1MAN
12-14-2007, 08:29 AM
this is real good man

nice !!!!!!! for me at least

Actatoi
12-14-2007, 08:41 AM
Nice work as usual Grind$oFine.

kyrcer
12-14-2007, 10:02 AM
They open singup only for 1 hour.

grimms
12-14-2007, 11:21 AM

Who opens sign up's for one hour?

Grind$oFine
12-14-2007, 11:29 AM

Who opens sign up's for one hour?

BlackCats

And in any case, it doesn't matter how long signups were, or if they were open at all because they're currently closed. ;)

Torture_Artist
02-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Is there a copy of the list anywhere?

Dark Archon
02-06-2008, 11:14 AM
what does WIAW stand for?

mrnobody
02-06-2008, 12:11 PM

WTAW stands for What Tracker Are Worth

so my guess is WIAW = What Invites Are Worth :rolleyes:

did ya have to bump this old thread jus to ask that? :P

Dark Archon
02-06-2008, 12:12 PM

WTAW stands for What Tracker Are Worth

so my guess is WIAW = What Invites Are Worth :rolleyes:

sorry :(

i don't think the thread exists anymore right?

mrnobody
02-06-2008, 12:18 PM
sorry :(

i don't think the thread exists anymore right?

no =/

greymatter
02-06-2008, 12:48 PM
I never knew this thread exists. Reading some of the posts, i feel your decision to close it is fine.

Torture_Artist
02-07-2008, 04:39 AM

Actually that was me, I wanted to know if there was another copy of the list anywhere? As I had just found this thread.