View Full Version : Have you killed a

100%
10-18-2007, 06:39 PM
As in consciously killed.

I slaughtered many types of fish,
jellyfish,
atleast a billion insects,
two birds via airgun (never again)
put a frog on a barbecue (he hopped a few times)(regret)
tapped praying mantis on a firework rocket (explosive type)
electrocuted a few mice by putting wires by the hole (i quite that and merely trapped them and brought them to the neighbours)
and a dog while driving. (inevitable)

forgive

http://www.basenji.org/african/images/Hunt8.JPG

Chewie
10-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Why are there two Human options? :unsure:

...and no Arachnid?

Anyroadup, I've done a few threads in and crushed my fair share of insects.

100%
10-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Aesthetically it looks better that way. (one human vs many animals seems racist)
(report sent)

Chewie
10-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Aw goddamnit, I coulda added Conversation if it had been there before. :d'oh:

sear
10-18-2007, 07:04 PM
I killed a few fish and plenty of insects and once I hit a cat while I was driving to work :ph34r:

Skiz
I've killed 3 dogs by vehicle; all at one time. A momma chow and 2 pups. Other assorted roadkill but all went unidentified.

Thousands of fish.

Hundreds of birds. Quite a few with a pellet gun growing up, but mostly hunting dove, quail, and turkey.

Deer; close to 20 I'd wager.

Wild animal? See above. Plus a few wild hogs and a couple of squirrels. Numerous opossums and raccoons in the garage as well. Went elk hunting in Northern New Mexico once but didn't kill anything.

fstrulz
Sadly... I've killed a couple of kittens when I was a kid... for fun. :(

blackbird
10-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Sadly... I've killed a couple of kittens when I was a kid... for fun. :(

:cry: .. no more pussies for you

i have killed a granny :mellow:.. it was an accident

100%
10-18-2007, 07:17 PM
@blackbird please elaborate, confess while you still can

@skizo - damn you hard core

@kitten killer - can sleep at night?

@chewie - my geography aint too good but i thought spiders are insects

Skiz
10-18-2007, 07:19 PM
@skizo - damn you hard core

That's what you do when you're raised in the country and an hour from the coast. :)

I still hunt and fish, though I don't get an opportunity to fish as much as I'd like.

orka
10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
I kill a deer, the biggest animal I ever killed, but it was legal!!! and for the trophy.

Proper Bo
10-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Only animal i've ever killed intentionally was a burd that my mate's dogs had mauled. It was already in bits and almost dead, like. I just finished the job.

kaffeine
10-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Only insects and spiders. When I was a kid I went on a spider killing spree. I had some sulfuric acid I stole from the school's lab and used it on them :(

(i regret it and I now try not to kill anything, only annoying insects like flies when inevitable)

Skiz
10-18-2007, 08:10 PM
What did the acid do? :lookaroun

DefX
10-18-2007, 08:16 PM
I've killed a number rats trapped in one of those sticky mousetraps with a lysol container in our kitchen.

One second, they look at you with those sad, tiny black eyes begging for freedom then

BAM! mouse brains splattered all over the kitchen tiles.

chalice
10-18-2007, 08:18 PM
I remember a thread in the lounge years ago where this guy "Nahan" posted pics of him holding up a deer or something which he had just shot.

There was guts everywhere and this massive debate/fuckyoufest ensued. Peeps were going bananas. Great entertainment. I think he ended up taking the pics down.

I'll see if I can find it.

kaffeine
10-18-2007, 08:24 PM
What did the acid do? :lookaroun
Well, it was sulfuric, not lsd, but they went crazy just the same lol

First the legs melted (well not exactly, but were badly burned and some times detached from the body, and on small ones they did melt) and then they would convulse for some time...

On bigger ones the effect would be almost the same as have them burned with alcohol (did that one time with a scorpion :().

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 08:42 PM
I've never killed anything with any pleasure, but I do have to kill mice every day.... ranging from 10 - 70.

By the way, those sticky traps should be made illegal....they're a disgrace and so is the poster who said they use them. I'm truly disgusted.

Skiz
10-18-2007, 08:45 PM
I remember a thread in the lounge years ago where this guy "Nahan" posted pics of him holding up a deer or something which he had just shot.

There was guts everywhere and this massive debate/fuckyoufest ensued. Peeps were going bananas. Great entertainment. I think he ended up taking the pics down.

I'll see if I can find it.

That was me, and I did not remove the pics.

"One shot. One kill.", I think was the title.

Unless you're referring to something completely different.

DefX
10-18-2007, 08:49 PM
By the way, those sticky traps should be made illegal....they're a disgrace and so is the poster who said they use them. I'm truly disgusted.

Why's that?

Skiz
10-18-2007, 08:50 PM
I've never killed anything with any pleasure, but I do have to kill mice every day.... ranging from 10 - 70.

You kill 10-70 mice per day? :blink:

Clean up, ffs.

Biggles
10-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Killed a couple of birds to put them out of their misery - seagull who got mangled in a propeller and a sparrow mangled by a cat.

Killed insects by various means - swallowed a few by accident, stood on by accident and wasps as a point of principle.

Fish, crabs, lobsters etc., - obviously, they are not nice to eat still alive.

So far after over 330 years of driving not actually run anything over. Hit a sheep in fog once but I was travelling very slowly as I couldn't see owt. Sheep are bloody hard to see in the fog btw :blink: proof if needed that ID was done by rank amateurs. Consequently, I am always baffled by road kill. Do people aim for the poor sods?

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 08:53 PM
They're disgusting DefX. Mice get trapped on them and their fur and feet stick, and sometimes they try to gnaw off their own legs to get away. I work in medical research and if I treated the mice like that I would be sacked and possibly imprisoned. I doubt any kind of research would pass the ethical review panel with that severity of distress either, and yet pest controllers are allowed to chuck them about willy nilly. Fuck, it makes me so angry.

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Killed a couple of birds to put them out of their misery - seagull who got mangled in a propeller and a sparrow mangled by a cat.

Killed insects by various means - swallowed a few by accident, stood on by accident and wasps as a point of principle.

So far after over 330 years of driving not actually run anything over. Hit a sheep in fog once but I was travelling very slowly as I couldn't see owt. Sheep are bloody hard to see in the fog btw :blink: proof if needed that ID was done by rank amateurs. Consequently, I am always baffled by road kill. Do people aim for the poor sods?

I knew there was something a bit Nosferatu about you Biggy.

100%
10-18-2007, 08:54 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-one-shot-one-kill-graphic-image-109207/?highlight=shot

Biggles
10-18-2007, 08:57 PM

I knew there was something a bit Nosferatu about you Biggy.

:oops: slip of the tongue

as the actress said to the Bishop

DefX
10-18-2007, 09:03 PM
They're disgusting DefX. Mice get trapped on them and their fur and feet stick, and sometimes they try to gnaw off their own legs to get away. I work in medical research and if I treated the mice like that I would be sacked and possibly imprisoned. I doubt any kind of research would pass the ethical review panel with that severity of distress either, and yet pest controllers are allowed to chuck them about willy nilly. Fuck, it makes me so angry.

I live in New York City. To say that rats are a major nuisance of everyday living here is an understatement. If I don't do anything about it, like setting up traps, the dilemma will obviously worsen. If I don't kill them while they're trapped, or even throw them out of the house alive, they'll just come back. So I'm pretty much out of choice. I kill them out of necessity.

I was once sleeping soundly one night about a year ago, when I felt some type of tingling movement near my armpits. I couldn't tell if i was dreaming or not but I immediately got a hold of whatever it was under my shirt and crushed it against the side of my torso. When I lifted my shirt, I found a dead mouse with its blood painted on my skin. One of the most disgusting events of my life. I even took a picture to commemorate it. If anyone's interested, i'll post it here.

sear
10-18-2007, 09:08 PM
If anyone's interested, i'll post it here.

:yup:

DefX
10-18-2007, 09:15 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5747/image0471ce0.jpg

Thats what it looked like after I dropped it in the trash

chalice
10-18-2007, 09:16 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-one-shot-one-kill-graphic-image-109207/?highlight=shot

No, that wasn't it but I remember that too. Though the threads could have fused in my memory.

Nahan posted the pics and I think that original thread ended up getting deleted. He then went and put the pics as his sig which was promptly removed by Jetje (I think).

Could be wrong. But here are some of the threads that came about as a result...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-hunting-and-poaching-17258

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-censorship-17579

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 09:21 PM
I live in New York City. To say that rats are a major nuisance of everyday living here is an understatement. If I don't do anything about it, like setting up traps, the dilemma will obviously worsen. If I don't kill them while they're trapped, or even throw them out of the house alive, they'll just come back. So I'm pretty much out of choice. I kill them out of necessity.

I was once sleeping soundly one night about a year ago, when I felt some type of tingling movement near my armpits. I couldn't tell if i was dreaming or not but I immediately got a hold of whatever it was under my shirt and crushed it against the side of my torso. When I lifted my shirt, I found a dead mouse with its blood painted on my skin. One of the most disgusting events of my life. I even took a picture to commemorate it. If anyone's interested, i'll post it here.

There are other ways to trap and/or kill rodents that are more humane than sticky traps but they cost more money. Therein lies the problem.

brotherdoobie
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM
I was a member of the 10th Mountain Division, during the invasion of Panama. I had to make certain decisions, that I've regretted ever since. My dreams are often haunted - due to those dark days.

War is hell...indeed.

-bd

Biggles
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM

There are other ways to trap and/or kill rodents that are more humane than sticky traps but they cost more money. Therein lies the problem.

Armpits not being one of them.

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 09:32 PM
I was a member of the 10th Mountain Division, during the invasion of Panama. I had to make certain decisions, that I've regretted ever since. My dreams are often haunted - due to those dark days.

War is hell...indeed.

-bd

War! huh...good lord! What is it good for?

Absolutely nothin'

Say it again!

So what, did you make sweet love to some mountain goats when you were particularly desperate?

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Some people might pay to die like that.

sear
10-18-2007, 09:33 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5747/image0471ce0.jpg

Thats what it looked like after I dropped it in the trash

kind of hard to see but that looks like a pretty big rat to have crawling around in your armpit. I was thinking it would be like a little mouse. Kind of looks like the big arse rats we have running around near the harbour here in Sydney (they're huge).

Biggles
10-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Some people might pay to die like that.

Some people buy Celine CDs but it doesn't make it right :ermm:

DefX
10-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Its smaller than it looks. I took it with my celly.

I love telling this anecdote in gatherings.

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 09:42 PM
kind of hard to see but that looks like a pretty big rat to have crawling around in your armpit. I was thinking it would be like a little mouse. Kind of looks like the big arse rats we have running around near the harbour here in Sydney (they're huge).

I'm not convinced this person knows the difference between a mouse and a rat. The rat was probably already injured and decided to find somewhere warm, damp and smelly to die.

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Some people buy Celine CDs but it doesn't make it right :ermm:

Come now you old hippy..surely you appreciate the more hirsuit lady?

brotherdoobie
10-18-2007, 09:55 PM

War is hell...indeed.

-bd

Absolutely nothin'

Say it again!

So what, did you make sweet love to some mountain goats when you were particularly desperate?

That's what the local whores were for, dear. :dabs:

-bd

sear
10-18-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm not convinced this person knows the difference between a mouse and a rat. The rat was probably already injured and decided to find somewhere warm, damp and smelly to die.

Mouse:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/searsta/a08_mouse_full.jpg

Rat:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/searsta/Rat.jpg

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 10:03 PM

Absolutely nothin'

Say it again!

-bd

No, they were for fucking surely?

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 10:06 PM
Call that a rat? check out this agouti cutey:

http://i20.tinypic.com/se0ebs.jpg

sear
10-18-2007, 10:07 PM
looks like he's smiling :P

brotherdoobie
10-18-2007, 10:07 PM

-bd

No, they were for fucking surely?

I prefered making sweet love to them. The fucking was done with bombs and guns, sadly.

-bd

DefX
10-18-2007, 10:13 PM

Check my post again. I did say it was a mouse that was trapped inside my shirt, not a rat.

fstrulz
10-18-2007, 10:16 PM
I've also ran over an anaconda, which was crossing the street, when I was still living in Brazil... Not sure if it was killed though.

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 10:33 PM
looks like he's smiling :P

He was getting cuddled :wub:

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 10:35 PM
I prefered making sweet love to them. The fucking was done with bombs and guns, sadly.

-bd

Thank God you got it the right way around, otherwise there would be a whole shitload of sexually frustrated gapers out there right now.

brotherdoobie
10-18-2007, 10:40 PM

-bd

Thank God you got it the right way around, otherwise there would be a whole shitload of sexually frustrated gapers out there right now.

:glag:

-bd

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Seriously though, it's best not to think about it. You did the only thing you could do at that time and in those circumstances. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

brotherdoobie
10-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Seriously though, it's best not to think about it. You did the only thing you could do at that time and in those circumstances. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I dont think about it often. However, a certain cunt from Texas reminds me of the futility of war (I'm not talking about Skizo, btw) now and again.

-bd

Squeamous
10-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Well, next time he calls just get your wife to tell him you're out. Jeez, why must I always come up with the solutions? :P

brotherdoobie
10-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Well, next time he calls just get your wife to tell him you're out. Jeez, why must I always come up with the solutions? :P

I don't think Bush knows how to use a cell phone. :idunno:

-bd

ldnzoot
10-19-2007, 05:03 AM
i have never killed a dog but have eaten one..! w00t

and why am i the only one that has killed an embryo.... you bunch of bloody catholics..... your all gonna burn in a firey hell for lying your asses off....

brotherdoobie
10-19-2007, 05:11 AM
i have never killed a dog but have eaten one..! w00t

and why am i the only one that has killed an embryo.... you bunch of bloody catholics..... your all gonna burn in a firey hell for lying your asses off....

You can't get pregnant from having anal sex.

-bd

ldnzoot
10-19-2007, 05:17 AM
i beg to differ.... want to meet up and i'll show you ;)

Skiz
10-19-2007, 05:20 AM
Pitcher...catcher...all ghey. :ermm:

Something Else
10-19-2007, 05:21 AM
Pitcher...catcher...all ghey. :ermm:

Yeah it's true baseball sucks

Skiz
10-19-2007, 05:31 AM
Sucking can be pretty ghey too.

ldnzoot
10-19-2007, 05:35 AM
it's like i always say.... 'your only :ghey: if you take it..!'

Something Else
10-19-2007, 05:55 AM
http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07425/motivational4hv1.jpg (http://xs.to)