PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to FST

respect
10-18-2007, 07:30 PM
I have a suggestion to make for FST bittorent sub forum.

My suggestion is divide the bittorent invite forum with the giveaway and trades side by side, it's better for the people was locking for giveaway or the trades either.

So what you thing about that?

100%
10-18-2007, 07:35 PM
free invites
vs
gimme & i give u back invites

seems logical

Skiz
10-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Or we could just tell all the traders to piss off altogether. :whistling

thewizeard
10-18-2007, 08:48 PM
..That's what we do... I mean we ban them!

respect
10-18-2007, 09:52 PM
it's idea, it's your call.

I hate trade but I'm not a anti-trader

psxcite
10-19-2007, 12:53 AM

Works for me. Let the exodus begin. It's better than the "concentration camp" section suggestion.

dave12
10-19-2007, 04:26 AM
everyone has their own way, banning traders is not the solution then they will trade through pm its better to have two sections one for giveaways and other for trading.

sear
10-19-2007, 06:21 AM
Or how about we start small and just ban account trading :whistling

Skiz
10-19-2007, 06:24 AM
Or we could just stop letting trackers influence how we run this site.

They do their thing and we do ours.

sear
10-19-2007, 06:31 AM
I would agree with that :) I just don't like account trading that's all.

Skiz
10-19-2007, 06:34 AM
I don't either.

But I really despise the amount of work we've done to accommodate trackers, just to get shit on around every corner.

/Fed up.

sear
10-19-2007, 06:36 AM
fair enough skiz I can understand that.

/empathy.

Skiz
10-19-2007, 06:40 AM
As Defiance once said, this truly is a thankless job. I don't do it for the kudos though and don't expect any. Would just be nice to have some fk'ing peace now and again. :dabs:

sear
10-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Well it is a thankless task but one that has to be done. But how about I offer you a little kudos and say thanks for the good job mate.

Skiz
10-19-2007, 06:44 AM
:kiss:

sear
10-19-2007, 06:46 AM
good sugfestion...pucker up :lips:

Skiz
10-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Teh kissing aids is the worstest. No thanks. :snooty:

IdolEyes787
03-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Sorry to step in between you two,but back to topic.
Although I personally am against trading,you have to understand,that what people view as right and wrong varies considerably.
In some instances it's cultural and in others societal,but what I'm trying to say is this,"Just because we view things from a certain perspective,it doesn't necessarily mean that we are the ones who are right".
When you start enforcing your beliefs on others,you start down a very slippery slope indeed. Absolute judgment on others is best left to higher powers.

I would agree however that separating the two sections could be a good idea.

Hairbautt
03-26-2008, 05:31 PM

Works for me. Let the exodus begin. It's better than the "concentration camp" section suggestion.
It is?

SgtMajor
03-26-2008, 08:01 PM
I would agree however that separating the two sections could be a good idea.

At an early stage I might have agreed with that statement.

It takes a long time to get your head round what goes on in there, and imo it's best left as it is.

There are plenty of threads that covers both bases, and who decides what goes where when you have anti-traders saying it should go in x forum, and traders saying it should have gone in y forum, who is going to be there 24/7 sorting out the squabbling, no point in further forums making things more divisive than they currently are.

There is just too many newbs arriving on a daily basis and keeping an eye on a single forum is much easier that trying to monitor multiple forums.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2008, 11:33 AM
It takes a long time to get your head round what goes on in here

I for one appreciate your advice.As time goes on I am slowing becoming aware of the inherent difficulties in running a forum like this one.
So many people have the own agenda and at times you don't know who you can trust.
What bothers me the most I think is that some people have their heads stuck so far up their asses that they can't be bothered to read two posts ahead of them.
Any advice that some of the longer standing members could offer is always welcome (like shut up you dick).I'll do my best to not take it personally.:)

escuoop
03-28-2008, 07:05 PM
it's a good suggestion btw what happen to the poll about stopping trading

grimms
03-28-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm with you sear but trust me the fst staff don't care. The'll lose viewers, members, which may hinder advertisement clicks which equals money and site traffic stats. I came to the conclusion that account trading will never be banned on this site.