PDA

View Full Version : desperate cry for an invite!

donvito
10-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey everyone,

I am desperate for a BitMeTV invite, im pretty sure they exist and the tracker isn't full... or at least i hope so.

I'd say that a good 40-50% of what i download is TV, i watch a lot of shows that I can't usually catch on tv.

So please, please, if you have an invite, pm me with terms.

thanks for your time,
donvito

mrnobody
10-18-2007, 11:51 PM
good luck m8. i have invites to bitient.org, tvjunkies.org,
torrent-vision.org if you need 'em.

JunelBT
10-19-2007, 12:06 AM
BitmeTV is great, but 90% of the stuff can be downloaded elsewhere, especially if you're looking for newly released scene stuff, try TL, SCC, or RevTT, or 2 dozen others.

Also BitmeTV is pissy about what torrent program versions you use, personally I use utorrent for everything but I have to keep Azureus installed because BMTV doesn't use the newest utorrent, even though every other site does...:whistling

Free bump, GL with your search regardless.

Enlightened
10-19-2007, 12:13 AM
They will disable u at the drop of a hat, if u want to walk on eggshells all the time, unless u are willing to donate$$$$$$$$$, try somethin else

donvito
10-19-2007, 12:13 AM
honestly, the only reason im looking for this is because i heard the pretimes are really fast...

i cant get the shows elsewhere though.

thanks for the replies.

donvito

psxcite
10-19-2007, 12:27 AM
The pre-times are about the same SCC in most cases. Occasionally they get a release 15mins to 30mins before SCC does - but from what I've seen lately that is rare.

JunelBT
10-19-2007, 12:31 AM
honestly, the only reason im looking for this is because i heard the pretimes are really fast...

i cant get the shows elsewhere though.

thanks for the replies.

donvito

Something I noticed over the years downloading TV shows are sites are very inconsistent.

One week SCC will have it first, the next TL, the week after RevTT, they are all within a half hour or so regardless.

I keep BMTV because it's a great site, but honestly I rarely use it because of pretimes, I only use it to find hard to find stuff, the 10% you can't find elsewhere like I mentioned in my other post.

Speeds and pre-times are excellent, but almost every other good site I use maxes out my connection anyway, and I have a 2 megabyte download speed.

If you can get it that's great, but don't sell your soul for it. :)

donvito
10-19-2007, 12:41 AM
good advice, thanks a lot guys :]

BethCooper
10-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Powerusers now have invites again, I know since I got a free invite yesterday :P