PDA

View Full Version : Stupid request

isabel.pirate
10-19-2007, 04:42 AM
:D Quick I have the same number of posts as my age - this should merit me some kind of invite. ;)

SgtMajor
10-19-2007, 04:49 AM
And where do you fancy going on your journey?

Enlightened
10-19-2007, 04:59 AM
:D Quick I have the same number of posts as my age - this should merit me some kind of invite. ;)

Demonoid, Bitsoup and Bitnation.......how is that grab yeah?:D

Artemis
10-19-2007, 05:04 AM
lol it depends......... what kind of quick invite were you after ?:P

Something Else
10-19-2007, 05:19 AM
I'll offer you a bemaniso as way of congratulations :D

isabel.pirate
10-19-2007, 02:40 PM
As soon as I write this my post will no longer make sense. Thanks for the offers. I am really happy with all my trackers at the moment and don't need anything. If people were to throw invites to AOM or ftn I would have a hard time saying no.

Thanks once again.

PS I will leave this open for a little while just in case there are spontaneous acts of kindness that erupt then I will close it.

mrnobody
10-19-2007, 02:58 PM
As soon as I write this my post will no longer make sense. Thanks for the offers. I am really happy with all my trackers at the moment and don't need anything. If people were to throw invites to AOM or ftn I would have a hard time saying no.

Thanks once again.

PS I will leave this open for a little while just in case there are spontaneous acts of kindness that erupt then I will close it.

but with that post you exceeded ur age :whistling

Good Luck anyways!

cRaZyzMaN
10-19-2007, 03:00 PM
crazy post

BLaZiN
10-19-2007, 03:48 PM
i would like to offer u ftn in return all i ask is a small matter of a bank transfer amounting to 1 million "pounds" - pm me for bank details!

p.s Brandon - now u removing my invite privilages is valid, i have now offered a ftn invite w00t :lol: