PDA

View Full Version : Requesting FCT/SCT--i can contribute to the community

davidw89
10-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey guys..exams are about to end for me, and i am looking to join these great site ever since i've become a private torrent fanatic. I am a member of many respected sites, shown below.
I normally upload content that isn't already on the site, for example i was an uploader on blackcatgames until i had to focus on my study.
Unfortunately, my speed (max 100kb/s) and my limited storage is stopping me from getting better ratio and uploading!! because even if i do the speed is slow for people who are downloading...but this addressed as i will be purchasing a seedbox in a couple of week and a brand new computer which i hope will have TB's of storage to last me for a few years.

I have stacks and stacks of anime ready to share on various sites......movies and dvd and tv shows already downloaded ready to share!!! !...so my seedbox will have the hotter stuff and my home computer (getting new computer) will have all the larger files (LARGE tv shows etc or small files etc) seeding 24/7 (and of course leeching after i buffer up my account)
Hope you guys could spare me one, i can guarantee it wont be wasted. I always seed before i download...and my ratio is always in the 1+/2+ ratio..

As proof that i am a trustworthy person, i have attached screenshots to the private torrent i am on..and i will never trade my account away as i have the same username in every site i am on.

While i don't have the uber best ratio (like some people here with TB's of upload) i can provide expertise when it comes to backing up games and i am an active participant in forums and sometimes irc, always lending a hand to new members.
I know trading invite is not allowed but i am more than willing to send an invite to a person of your choice once i get it.

Thanks for your time!

JA
10-19-2007, 12:17 PM
FCT i can't help you. Anything else, send a PM, we can be friends, and i can help you ;)

davidw89
10-19-2007, 12:20 PM
I am also a member of demoniod (gave away like 10 invites) and boxtorrent..but i rarely use those sites anymore. If you want stats to those sites let me know.

http://www.imgboot.com/image.php?u=davidw89&i=9_5.jpg
http://www.imgboot.com/image.php?u=davidw89&i=10_1.jpg

kirktrix
10-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Erase all the personal details in your screenshot....for your own good...:)

BTW: what is FCT?

davidw89
10-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Its only got my name and stats and connectable and date?

titofat
10-19-2007, 12:26 PM
yes man hide your details fast its not good to you

BLaZiN
like he sais blank out your name and ratio for safety

mrnobody
not that anyone is going to ban ur account in those tracker or anything but u can't trust all the people in here... someone else might use ur uncensored screenies....and ask for an invite or try to trade being you. So, i suggest just blur out detail as: nick, decimal of ur upload/down from ur screenies.

stoi
10-19-2007, 12:28 PM
well i already know who he is, hes asking the same in our external invites thread, and he used to be an uploader.

good luck to him if he gets in, as long as he doesnt trade his BCG account

BLaZiN
10-19-2007, 12:29 PM
see :lol:

davidw89
10-19-2007, 12:33 PM
well i already know who he is, hes asking the same in our external invites thread, and he used to be an uploader.

na BCG too rare for me to trade XD
btw why do people bother trading account :/ dont u get banned
meh

kirktrix
10-19-2007, 12:43 PM
btw why do people bother trading account :/ dont u get banned
meh

People trade to get the tracker they want.... Especially those trackers that is hard to get...
Sometimes they got banned.....it really depends on the person trading it, if he/she is wise enough to hide the details...:D

asafb
10-19-2007, 01:20 PM
what's FCT?
maybe FTN OR FSC? =/

or FCZ lol

Polarbear
10-19-2007, 01:31 PM

do you act as a guarantor for him?

davidw89
10-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Yeah i msg him..iam pretty sure he can.

stoi
10-19-2007, 02:13 PM
Well he used to be an uploader on our tracker, but exams and life stopped him from uploading the required amount per month, so he was demoted for that reason alone.

and it depends what you mean by a gaurantor lol

if it means i can say hes a good member, yes i can.

if it means if he screws up, repurcussions will come my way, then i would not go that far.

davidw89
10-19-2007, 02:14 PM
aww what stoi i aint gonna screw up..check my stats :/

stoi
10-19-2007, 02:23 PM
well yeah.

but when ones own son, gets banned from his dads own tracker for not seeding back, even though i told him loads to do it.

then its hard to trust anyone 100%

davidw89
10-19-2007, 02:33 PM
i have never been banned from any trackers
i have contributed to your site..
i have posted ratio of rock solid proof of a fair share ratio despite shitty net connection
gave out quite a lot of invites on your forum (external invite section)
common stoi as if iam not trustworthy enough :/

mrnobody
10-19-2007, 02:33 PM
what's FCT?
maybe FTN OR FSC? =/

or FCZ lol

it's a hibrid :D

stoi
10-19-2007, 02:40 PM
bloody hell what do you want from me blood.

i said you were a good member.

but if and it may be a big if, if you do happen to screw up, then im not getting any flac for it.

its not just my reputation on the line, its blackcats as well.

so yes you are a good member.

can i say categorically that you will be a 100% good member and never do anything wrong, and bring all the repurcutions from that back onto me, hell no i cant, and i dont think any member, never mind tracker owner would be any different.

BLaZiN
10-19-2007, 03:46 PM
what's FCT?
maybe FTN OR FSC? =/

or FCZ lol

it's a hibrid :D

ssshh its a secret!

davidw89
10-19-2007, 11:04 PM
still looking :/

stroj
10-19-2007, 11:42 PM
What is FCT btw? ;)

davidw89
10-19-2007, 11:51 PM
lol meant FTN

kampuz
10-20-2007, 12:15 AM
man i only can say...good luck....

import_fighter
10-20-2007, 01:24 AM
well yeah.

but when ones own son, gets banned from his dads own tracker for not seeding back, even though i told him loads to do it.

then its hard to trust anyone 100%

lol:D

davidw89
10-20-2007, 03:44 AM
anyone got a FSC then..wouldn't mind joining because of the community over there

redcorvette
10-20-2007, 06:17 AM
anyone got a FSC then..wouldn't mind joining because of the community over there

wouldnt mind doesnt seem the right word there. it seems that FSC is like a.."oh well..i guess i have to join FSC now :frusty:"

it just doesnt seem that you want it for the community. you want it because you couldnt get anything else, like a "lowly tracker" or something...you get the jist?

i dont think the FSC community would want that type of a person.

Please forgive me if i am totally wrong and you just typed because of a bad day or because you were tired or any other reason. i did not mean to discourage you from getting an invite, but it just seemed that way because you worded it like that.

//edit: you are a very good condidate. You have made some good giveaways, and you have been asking for help (you would be surprised how many ppl stay quiet because they think its embarassing to ask). but you have been here for only about a month.

its a little bit too early. do a few more giveaways, help out ppl, and do as much as you can. ask again probably in december, maybe then dv8 might help you out in some way.

davidw89
10-20-2007, 06:26 AM
k no worries :) appreciated

misledhope
10-20-2007, 06:37 AM
FCT i can't help you. Anything else, send a PM, we can be friends, and i can help you ;)

david i think they were making a joke about you not saying FTN and that if that is what you wanted to PM them.

cheers see you at FTN