PDA

View Full Version : FSC Community

Snaidis
10-19-2007, 04:42 PM
I have a "tiny" request, I want to join FCS. The tracker I really use is TL and I don't need anything more related to good content.
There is only one thing now that I really need-GOOD COMMUNITY.
I saw that FSC has a really good and strong community and a lot of nice clubs that I wish to join(the TV Club and Music club!).
I want to say again that I don't need any special content. I want to clear that i'll never ever trade it(I stopped the tradings for ever.) because it is the only thing I really need related to torrents and community stuff, nothing more.
I'll use it wisely, will keep a good ratio there as on every site I use and i'll be a good and active member on the forums and clubs.
If i'll be invited it will make a little dream come true :)
Thank you.

marksman
10-19-2007, 04:51 PM
i donno why..but i kinda like ur presentation..hope dv8 would hook u up with one ;)

Snaidis
10-19-2007, 04:56 PM
i donno why..but i kinda like ur presentation..hope dv8 would hook u up with one ;)
Thanks a lot mate :) I hope you are right.

SgtMajor
10-19-2007, 05:10 PM
You were still trading this current month.

I can say with some conviction that you will not get FSC this month, or next month, from a staff member of FSC, you may get invited by someone with an invite, but as they are few & far between, your chances of one of them are slim to none.

I would suggest helping others as often as you can, be patient and ask again in early December, just to say to have stopped trading then request invites to Revolt & FSC for their community smacks of a lack of sincerity (at this moment in time).

You have to prove you have carried out the convictions of your words, as actions speak louder than words, and what you do over the next month or so will have a great effect on whether you get them invites, certainly by the honest way they will.

Snaidis
10-19-2007, 05:32 PM
You were still trading this current month.

I can say with some conviction that you will not get FSC this month, or next month, from a staff member of FSC, you may get invited by someone with an invite, but as they are few & far between, your chances of one of them are slim to none.

I would suggest helping others as often as you can, be patient and ask again in early December, just to say to have stopped trading then request invites to Revolt & FSC for their community smacks of a lack of sincerity (at this moment in time).

You have to prove you have carried out the convictions of your words, as actions speak louder than words, and what you do over the next month or so will have a great effect on whether you get them invites, certainly by the honest way they will.
Thanks for your advice. I'll keep this thread open with a little hope :)

KFlint
10-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Thanks for your advice. I'll keep this trade open with a little hope :)

doh :pinch:

your subconscious is trying to say something :lol:

Snaidis
10-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Thanks for your advice. I'll keep this trade open with a little hope :)

doh :pinch:

your subconscious is trying to say something :lol:
OMG, I meant thread , because all the things that SgtMajor said I became confused :pinch:
I really don't want to trade anything...

KFlint
10-19-2007, 05:45 PM
hehe, just funny to see, good luck! ;)

Snaidis
10-19-2007, 05:49 PM
hehe, just funny to see, good luck! ;)
Yeah, it's ironic. :dabs:

DV8type
10-19-2007, 08:35 PM

True words from a FST vet

redcorvette
10-19-2007, 09:30 PM
^ we know the answer now!

Snaidis
10-19-2007, 11:33 PM

True words from a FST vet
I'll prove you my honesty, and I hope the next time i'll request to join the community DV8type or someone else will invite me :)

mrnobody
10-20-2007, 12:52 AM
FSC reads a great community but even God does not have an invite :( Why? coz he does not use torrent ;)

import_fighter
10-20-2007, 01:23 AM
FSC reads a great community but even God does not have an invite :( Why? coz he does not use torrent ;)

he uses newsgroups:D

redcorvette
10-20-2007, 01:35 AM
didnt you guys know that god IS the INTERNET? or is taht Retro?

mrnobody
10-21-2007, 08:40 PM

he uses newsgroups:D

:D

monk3y
10-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Stop looking for that so called "Great Communities" it's a bluff.
i have some of the sites you call "Great Communities" and i also had FSC.
IT'S FUC*ING BORING !!! Looking for a great community ? FST is one of the best ...

_coder_
10-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Looking for a great community ? FST is one of the best ...

Revolt is also great imo

monk3y
10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Looking for a great community ? FST is one of the best ...

Revolt is also great imo

what's so great about it, about 3 threads are opened per day.... kinda lame

edeinho
10-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Revolt is also great imo

what's so great about it, about 3 threads are opened per day.... kinda lame

totally right:yup:

Artemis
10-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Yes you should always take the advice of someone who "had" a site, they are always the most dispassionate and fair, about their experiences. If you don't feel a sense of community you don't belong on those sites anyway................

mrnobody
10-21-2007, 09:46 PM
^lol^

durex
10-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Once i've wrote, FSC isn't a tracker, FSC is the tracker.
Believe me, still is.

MaaxHimself
10-21-2007, 10:04 PM
I never trusted Durex...Always a TrojanMan

FACE_TO_FACE
10-21-2007, 10:18 PM
IT'S FUC*ING BORING !!! Looking for a great community ? FST is one of the best ...
Hehehe you are very direct... i like that...:)

Snaidis
10-21-2007, 10:19 PM
It's not boring for me... I know that FST is a great community but I also think that FSC is great, and I want to join it anyway.

asafb
10-21-2007, 10:22 PM
You should stop trying to convince users to do as you want them to do..
what the hell do you care if he tries to get an invite to a place which he wants to be?

monk3y
10-21-2007, 10:25 PM
what the hell do you care if he tries to get an invite to a place which he wants to be?

i don't want him to beg for an invite for something he will get disappointed from.

Snaidis
10-21-2007, 10:58 PM

i don't want him to beg for an invite for something he will get disappointed from.
Look, I'v read a lot of reviews about this community some of my friends said good things about this community, so I don;t think i;ll be dissapointed joining this community.
anyway thanks for your advices, though I don't agree with them.