PDA

View Full Version : Heroes- What A Rip! (Spoilers)

chalice
10-19-2007, 06:12 PM
I won't post this is the other Heroes thread cuz PolarBear doesn't want spoilers...

Am I the only one who feels that the 2nd series of Heroes is shaping up to be a complete waste of time?

Throughout the whole first season Peter Petrelli dithered about like an emo kid trying to make sense of his powers. He finally figures out how to use them and how much of a kickass mofo he is then promptly explodes (maybe). Next time we see him, he's locked in a trailer in Cork without a clue who he is. Then once he's given the opportunity to find out who he is, he declines because he fancies some bint. Well feck that!!

Same goes for Sylar. Accumulates all these powers and now can't use them.

Shite, shite and triple shite!!

huydini
10-19-2007, 06:39 PM

chalice
10-19-2007, 06:43 PM
yeah it's been shit so far. The mexican storyline was basically the same the first 3 episodes. I'm still gonna keep watching. hope it's going to pick up soon.

Agree with you on the Mexican arc.

She kills all round her when she starts crying. You would think she would have learned to toughen up since the result of her tears is corpses everywhere.

Dry your eyes, you stupid bitch!

Skiz
10-19-2007, 06:49 PM
I haven't even bothered to watch it after S02E02.

Even the 2 shows I watched were yawn-fests and I couldn't wait for them to end. :dabs:

rabidmule
10-20-2007, 12:23 AM
theyr introducing too many characters!...at least in my opinion. They should kill some off, make it more interesting :D

jrzy
10-20-2007, 03:19 AM
Just curious but can anyone confirm if the brother and sister intro to Heroes a twist of a the Hispanic folklore of " La Llorona" ??

sickest
10-20-2007, 06:28 AM
the beginning of the 2nd season starts off a lil slow. but ill still watch it. i know theres more to come.

hippychick
10-20-2007, 05:14 PM
I agree, season 2 is rather lame.
Just incase there is a spoiler
Clair isn't as cool as she was last season, telling lies to her dad and trusting the creepy flying boy.(don't we already have a flyboy) lol
Hiro story is just boring, he needs to get back NOW
Syler was left alone on Lost island and then shows up in the middle of a desert WTF, the twins are like polo and nikki from Lost, Syler needs to eat their brains.
Matt and Surish have a GAY story with them fighting like a married couple in the apt.
Peters story is just a repeat from last season but in Ireland, yawn
The cool thing this season is Monica and her powers and I hope Uhura kick some butt with a cool power and I read DL is returning.
I'll watch because I love this show and I hope it gets better.

Busyman™
10-24-2007, 10:17 AM
I've liked this season perfectly fine, tbh.

We find out about the Nightmare man.
I like the Mexican Wonder Twins.
Sylar's Back.
The mystery of who's killing the old heroes is there.
The mystery of who all the old heroes in the picture are is there.
Now you know how the head of the company is financed. (Ned fucking Ryerson from Groundhog Day :glag: )
Uhura is there (good casting).
I like Monica's power (gotta love the wrastlin' move).

Castronaut
10-25-2007, 05:51 PM
I haven't really watched more than two episodes. I only watched it because Hayden is in it. :p

huydini
10-26-2007, 01:16 AM

psxcite
10-26-2007, 02:10 AM
Yea, it hasn't grabbed me like last year did. I've been more into Californication than Heroes. And I was pumped for this season! But, maybe they are just setting this up and taking it slow.

Last year we didn't know what to expect, so every epsiode was a surprise. Now we are familiar with the characters, and maybe they are just doing alot of foreplay before the real f*****g starts.

sense
10-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Heroes has been a disappointment so far. It's like they stopped trying this season, it's getting really silly. The Mexican twins, boring, kill them off already. Monica, another lousy character, boring, she needs to go away fast! Her acting is lousy like others have said. The new flying boy, we have a flying man, did we really need a flying boy to go along with him? Come on!

Hiro's Japanese adventure is also getting a bit long winded, wrap it up already. They could do so much more with Syler and Peter (two of the most popular characters) but they are focusing too much on the new guys.

The good stuff, Nightmare man has me intrigued as well as the electric/lightning girl (whos her daddy?). More Peter, Syler, less new characters, they are watering everything down. There won't be enough character development with all these new people.

JiZ3M
10-26-2007, 07:51 AM
Its getting better and better trust me

Busyman™
10-28-2007, 03:09 AM
Heroes has been a disappointment so far. It's like they stopped trying this season, it's getting really silly. The Mexican twins, boring, kill them off already. Monica, another lousy character, boring, she needs to go away fast! Her acting is lousy like others have said. The new flying boy, we have a flying man, did we really need a flying boy to go along with him? Come on!

Hiro's Japanese adventure is also getting a bit long winded, wrap it up already. They could do so much more with Syler and Peter (two of the most popular characters) but they are focusing too much on the new guys.

The good stuff, Nightmare man has me intrigued as well as the electric/lightning girl (whos her daddy?). More Peter, Syler, less new characters, they are watering everything down. There won't be enough character development with all these new people.

The lightning girl's pop is the head of the company that can change any metal to gold (maybe more).

wrongun92
10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
The lightning girl's pop is the head of the company that can change any metal to gold (maybe more).[/quote]

I didnt know that. The cop's dad really conned him. I wonder if he is really his dad

chalice
10-30-2007, 12:59 AM
I certainly think we've turned a corner with the last episode. The Nightmare Man scene was fantastic.

What we need now is a Sylar/Peter confrontation early on in the season to reassure us that things can only get better.

I would reckon Busyman is right about Electrogirl and Alchemodad.

I would further assert that Kensei or whateveryacallim is the mofo doing the bumping off of the psychodeliheroes.

kersha
11-01-2007, 10:35 PM
heroes is the top series in 2007;);););)

kirktrix
11-07-2007, 02:04 PM
I just watched the latest episode today...Heroes is back.. Great episode now we now what is really the plot for this new season....:)

Cheese
11-08-2007, 02:15 PM
This series is okay but I've had enough with the time-traveling now, FFS they've already had Doctor Who in it.

*If Claude from last series gets killed will he regenerate into David Tennant?

durex
11-10-2007, 11:49 PM
I agree with almost opinions ..... i discover Heroes 2 weeks ago and got all the first serie and now this bullshit :/ erm...

Saroman
11-11-2007, 06:58 AM
They are following same patter..

1 Huge Crisis in Future and all heroes coming together to SAVE THE WORLD and as they are heroes, they will save the world..

swarnel
11-11-2007, 08:32 AM
I don't especially like the show but i keep watching... what's with that?

jetje
11-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Season 2 isn't the surprise it was when i 1st saw season 1...
Your familiar with the characters and they ad just plenty more of that.
Also i don't like the fact everyone that was killed in the 1st series appears in this one as if hardly anything happened. (Peter & Sylar)
I probably keep watching it, but i'm not that thrilled anymore :(

Saroman
11-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Saw this ep i.e Four Months Ago..

Lots of mysteries during those four months, revealed so kinda fun to watch..

Was a nice episode..SEEMS like Adam has a positive side and Bob, negative.. Nothing can be sure of as of yet.. Thank God they didnt show anything about Hiro,Claire.. Bloody boring :O

Character of Adam seems good,atleast in past he was goofy, seems at par in present..

btw anyone anyidea on what powers does Peter's Mom has ?

and how does Bob finds out everything so fast..!! Molly wasnt even with him.. ?

chalice
11-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Saw this ep i.e Four Months Ago..

Lots of mysteries during those four months, revealed so kinda fun to watch..

Was a nice episode..SEEMS like Adam has a positive side and Bob, negative.. Nothing can be sure of as of yet.. Thank God they didnt show anything about Hiro,Claire.. Bloody boring :O

Character of Adam seems good,atleast in past he was goofy, seems at par in present..

btw anyone anyidea on what powers does Peter's Mom has ?

and how does Bob finds out everything so fast..!! Molly wasnt even with him.. ?

I've been wondering about Mother Petrelli myself. I suspect there will be a big reveal towards the end of the season regarding that. I bet she's one of the most powerful "heroes".

Plenty of grey area as regards to Adam and Bob. Adam clearly manipulated Peter into helping him escape. To what end, remains to be seen.

Can't wait 'til Peter shorts out Electrobitch.

jasperr
11-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Season 2 isn't the surprise it was when i 1st saw season 1...
Your familiar with the characters and they ad just plenty more of that.
Also i don't like the fact everyone that was killed in the 1st series appears in this one as if hardly anything happened. (Peter & Sylar)
I probably keep watching it, but i'm not that thrilled anymore :(

although, thaey have had a lot of deceast characters appearing latey. they never really said that sylar and or peter was dead.. they have left you to assume that peter would be ok because of his exposure to claire.... and sylar well..... they show us a body... then they show us a blood trail to a sewer.... ?? so, i take that as not dead...
edit**
after thought... they already explained what happended to sylar anyways..

chalice
11-27-2008, 12:17 AM
Started this thread last year, like.

Didn't think Heroes could get any worse what with the Writers' Strike and all.

Fuck me! It has now become the purest form of wank available to man or womankind.

I know people had faith in Hitler, like but this is even more disappointing to me. I don't even want to discuss why.

It just is. Fuck! :dabs: