PDA

View Full Version : Using The Section as a Means of ....??

Enlightened
10-20-2007, 01:09 AM
I am NOT sure , maybe it is just my "Imagination", I notice several members, using this section, NOt as "genuine" Inquiry or out of Curiosity about a Tracker or Site...[ I think they already have a pretty good ideal what that site or Tracker is all about]

But a means to be taken notice by Other members, including Community Rep, as a "Backdoor" to gain ebtrance to Invites...

Again, it could be just my "imagination" and 2 my cents.

game1283
10-20-2007, 01:31 AM
same idea here :) but for me it's ok..

Cmon
10-20-2007, 01:32 AM
I just join this section/invite section for fun :P so I don't think it's really matter :)

0tis
10-20-2007, 04:42 AM
I am NOT sure , maybe it is just my "Imagination", I notice several members, using this section, NOt as "genuine" Inquiry or out of Curiosity about a Tracker or Site...[ I think they already have a pretty good ideal what that site or Tracker is all about]

But a means to be taken notice by Other members, including Community Rep, as a "Backdoor" to gain ebtrance to Invites...

Again, it could be just my "imagination" and 2 my cents.

you're right but if noone will invite them and they are good users then how else will they get in. i say who cares, do whatever works. i guess it would be better if everyone was 100% honest about thier intentions but where would it really get them so instead they play dumb and hope to get invited by saying the right thing. not everyone has invites to the best sites thrown at them.

spark
10-20-2007, 05:36 AM
So what?

Enlightened
10-20-2007, 05:57 AM
So what?
Would probably say the same thing too....if the person has F*N already...LMAO