PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Swedvdr

tirthakrit
10-20-2007, 03:34 PM
I am a big fan of DVD-Rs and always prefer the full dvds instead of the dvdrips. I already am a member at dvdseed and thedvdclub. A friend of mine invited me to pisexy, but couldnt get in as registrations are closed. :( I have heard swedvdr is the best tracker for dvdrs. If anyone has an invite please invite me to swedvdr. I have good ratios.

edeinho
10-20-2007, 03:38 PM
If you are none swedish the only way is to get an acc. They ban foreign countries ip at sign up!

spark
10-20-2007, 03:40 PM
If you are none swedish nordic the only way is to get an acc. They ban foreign countries ip at sign up!

Fixed

StinkyBag
10-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Norwegian, Danish and Finnish isn't alowed? :unsure:

Edit: Ok Spark :)

edeinho
10-20-2007, 03:44 PM
i wanna be nordic for an invite:P:D

tirthakrit
10-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Does anyone have a spare acc ? :(

snowprince
10-20-2007, 05:12 PM
If you want DVDR's, the best tracker is TL. I myself am a regular collector of DVDR's. I have practically all the Disney, Dreamworks, and other animations (in total, some 90 full length animation movies), and most of IMDB 250, and some good new movies DVDR's. For most of these, I have used TL. Whatever said and done, none of the trackers come close to TL. The other good ones for DVDR's are Pisexy and NB, but on Pisexy, you wont get speeds as good as TL. Most torrents on NB have good speeds. F*N doesn't have a good DVDR collection, but they have some good large DVDR movie packs. Most of the DVD's on SweDVDr are the same as on other trackers, with custom Swedish subtitles, so you wont find anything extra there which is not there on other trackers. I dont have ScT, but I believe it also has awesome speeds, dont know about DVDR content though. Danishbits also has an acceptable collection of DVDR's. The advantage of ScT and SweDVDr will be the speeds they give. I have only a 2 Mbps connection, and for me TL serves very well. If you have very high speed connections, then maybe it will be worthwhile getting those two trackers.
TL will almost always have what you want.

no_more_tears
10-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Only swedish IP's allowed

fazzy07
10-20-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't have sweDVDR. But TTi and TDC should be good to suffice your needs
TTi - good for Pal dvdr
TDC - good for ntsc dvdr

T_w
10-20-2007, 06:17 PM
TRADE -

Want - to be swedish\nordic\swedish ip\nordic ip

Have - ummm......gum?

zema
10-20-2007, 07:29 PM
thank You for very detaied info - Dont want invitation for Swedvdr:D
If you want DVDR's, the best tracker is TL. I myself am a regular collector of DVDR's. I have practically all the Disney, Dreamworks, and other animations (in total, some 90 full length animation movies), and most of IMDB 250, and some good new movies DVDR's. For most of these, I have used TL. Whatever said and done, none of the trackers come close to TL. The other good ones for DVDR's are Pisexy and NB, but on Pisexy, you wont get speeds as good as TL. Most torrents on NB have good speeds. F*N doesn't have a good DVDR collection, but they have some good large DVDR movie packs. Most of the DVD's on SweDVDr are the same as on other trackers, with custom Swedish subtitles, so you wont find anything extra there which is not there on other trackers. I dont have ScT, but I believe it also has awesome speeds, dont know about DVDR content though. Danishbits also has an acceptable collection of DVDR's. The advantage of ScT and SweDVDr will be the speeds they give. I have only a 2 Mbps connection, and for me TL serves very well. If you have very high speed connections, then maybe it will be worthwhile getting those two trackers.

Enlightened
10-20-2007, 07:32 PM
They even banned me, after 5 to 6 monhs there with a Power user and 40 plus points....for some really "dumb" reason, and these fookers are fuc*kinn mean nowadays.they use to be very helpful, and tolerant.now, they just make "fun" of U when U enterr their irC, or worst, not even let U.......a bunch of MF.

Better off with swebits, DB, and FB, REVTT, TL,and others.....

tirthakrit
10-20-2007, 11:48 PM

Thanks Snowprince, for telling me in such detail. Yes, I also have the same ISP that u have. :) From the same country.

KSA
10-21-2007, 03:10 AM
They even banned me, after 5 to 6 monhs there with a Power user and 40 plus points....for some really "dumb" reason

Grrr, i hate when this happen :pinch:

Grind$oFine
10-21-2007, 03:19 AM
If you're looking for PAL (which I'm assuming since you want sweDVDR) then swebits is very good for DVDRs and I'd also reccomend TTi (they have a decent collection and some packs, and also they have a movie of the day thats a DVDR and freeleech)

nbo
10-21-2007, 03:25 AM
go for swebits, its just as good, and u can register or ask nicely for an account.

Enlightened
10-21-2007, 03:28 AM
Just not sure why SWEDVDR sudenly turns soo.......Maen and Nasty towards Non -Swedes??