PDA

View Full Version : Looking for "Dog the bounty hunter"

zd0d
10-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me any torrent tracker with WHOLE seasons of this show, not partial seasons.

I've already checked bitmetv and tv.torrents.ro, tvtorrents seems to be down so I'll have a look later.

I'd really appriciate if anyone could find this for me, just let me know which tracker and the amount of leechers/seeders.

Thanks very much :)

Edit: I prefer private trackers

davidw89
10-21-2007, 11:44 AM
bitmetv
public torrent?

zd0d
10-21-2007, 11:53 AM
Hi, as I already stated I've looked at bitmetv and only found single episodes/partial seasons.

As for "Public Torrent" i'm not quite sure if you meant look on public trackers or is that the name of a particular tracker the torrent can be found on?

Thanks very much. :)

BudgieSmuggler
10-22-2007, 12:21 AM
I am looking for this too. Let me know if you have any luck

xJohnxSmithx
10-22-2007, 12:59 AM
the show sucks so much that nobody has ripped it. No offense, the show has an entertainment value i'll admit. I just think dog is such a loser.

sorry, I haven't seen it anywhere either but damn if bitmetv tvt.ro and tvt.com dont have it. only other thing that comes to mind is demonoid

BudgieSmuggler
10-22-2007, 02:13 AM
no offense taken. Each to their own opinion.

Not really concerned for the man myself but I still want the show.

iNSOMNiA
10-22-2007, 08:48 AM
.. lawl
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1010/1010_2_dawg_crew2.jpg

zd0d
10-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Appriciate the replies etc.

I'm in the UK and it's rarely shown over here, I liked the episode I saw and was looking for more. As for it sucking and it's on no trackers, it's actually on bitmetv. But it's partial seasons and even a DVD rip, however the DVD they released contained only a few episodes.

Thanks and still looking!