PDA

View Full Version : My Contribution To The Board

toddiscool
07-13-2003, 06:11 AM
Sorry for double post. Board fu**in up

I have used this board to find out many many things, so now it is time to give back.
I remember when i was a n00b, how frustrating it could be to figure some stuff out, especially svcd's (looking back why it was i dunno).

So for all of you that wann make em, but just get to frustrated trying to find a good easy to use guide Here (http://home.cogeco.ca/~tgriffin2/) ya go.
Just go there and click on how to make an SVCD.doc. I made it very straight forward for all of the newbs that just wanna know how to do it.

I would appreciate any vets who have a few minutes to take a look and see if I left anything out, newbs who use the guide if you get stuck anywher please feedback the addresse given at the end of the guide and I will update the guide to make it clearer.

I am gonna make the site a little (alot) prettier but i hate doing HTML, so it may be a while.
To come - easy guide for using - bins, cue's, .img, .sub, .iso and all that kinda stuff.

Hope this helps all of you, and the clutter on the board "how do I make a vcd"
Peace all.

Edit: Posted link here aswell incase it wa not noticed
Go to how to burn a SVCD.doc (http://home.cogeco.ca/~tgriffin2/)

AlucardXXVII
07-13-2003, 06:20 AM
Good job man, it looks good.

All the links were a nice touch too.

I think you should put in some screen shots though, to really simplify it.

It will look extra snazzy too.

Keep up the good work, and thanks!

toddiscool
07-13-2003, 06:25 AM
Yeah I am going to just kinda wanted to get it up, tired of working on it. I will "snaz it up" i just wanted a nice easy guide for all those beginners to follow real easy like.

Thanks

toddiscool
07-13-2003, 09:45 PM
Update: posted guide in html format for easy veiwing. Sorry know this is a bump but at the time I first posted this walthrough answered most of the question on the first page of this world.

chalkmongoose
07-14-2003, 01:19 AM
Why not mention Dr. DivX? It isn't the hardest thing in the world to obtain, and a legit copy doesn't cost hundreds of dollars.

toddiscool
07-14-2003, 01:38 AM
What I am trying to put together is a easy to use guide for newbies to making SVCD's, I do not wanna make it too cluttered if you know what I mean. (why dvdrhelp.com can get a little too much. Also I have never used that so I could give much of a walthrough on it. If you would like to send me the direction on that program, I would be happy to add it.