PDA

View Full Version : have a problem with my CZone acc

Bomba
10-21-2007, 02:39 PM
ok i change my pass in CZone i try to login but i said to me that the paa is wrong
i try the recover but i didnt get email for recover the pass
and now i cant login

please i need help:cry:

MrLazy
10-21-2007, 02:46 PM
it happened to me before too..try to login again ...i guess. thats what worked for me...

Bomba
10-21-2007, 03:03 PM
i will try

edit:
no i cant login

KravenX
10-21-2007, 10:40 PM
ok i change my pass in CZone i try to login but i said to me that the paa is wrong
i try the recover but i didnt get email for recover the pass
and now i cant login

please i need help:cry:

first of all try to clear all your private data/cookies. Then try to login using your password.

If this doesn`t work wait for the recover email. It usually arrives immediately. Look into the Spam/Bulk folder. Sometimes the email arrives there. If you cannot solve your problem please post here.

Bomba
10-22-2007, 05:31 AM
no its not job
whem i'm tring the recover its right to me:
Un e-mail a fost trimis la: **********@gmail.com. Va rugam sa asteptati primirea acestui e-mail si sa urmariti instructiunile.
there is a CZone admin here?

dragos
10-22-2007, 06:22 AM
Kraven who posted above you is EliteAdmin, do as he says if it doesn't work post here

Detale
10-22-2007, 08:12 AM
first of all try to clear all your private data/cookies. Then try to login using your password.

If this doesn`t work wait for the recover email. It usually arrives immediately. Look into the Spam/Bulk folder. Sometimes the email arrives there. If you cannot solve your problem please post here.

No, First of all calm down a bit and if loading is elit admin why not request Community Rep status:

Community Reps

BT Staff
Community Rep
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/ranks/communitystaff.gif
Community Reps are staff at BT sites invited by FST to bring communities together. They are NOT spies though may take action if you're breaking their rules. Theres little to stop them from creating accounts to lurk and doubt you'd prefer that. Many have accounts at similar sites they watch closely.
Community Reps DO NOT have access to IPs or emails or any private information on this site. Their rank does NOT offer them any more access or power than an ordinary member. Theres no difference between them and members apart from the restriction for access to the invites section.
There may be occasion when a Community Rep appears to just take action against members. We will deal with each instance of this type as it surfaces. We will NOT tolerate being taken advantage of. Their presence is not to create a battle zone but to assist in joining communities.

Bomba
10-22-2007, 11:52 AM

No, First of all calm down a bit and if loading is elit admin why not request Community Rep status:

Community Reps
BT Staff
Community Rep
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/ranks/communitystaff.gif
Community Reps are staff at BT sites invited by FST to bring communities together. They are NOT spies though may take action if you're breaking their rules. Theres little to stop them from creating accounts to lurk and doubt you'd prefer that. Many have accounts at similar sites they watch closely.
Community Reps DO NOT have access to IPs or emails or any private information on this site. Their rank does NOT offer them any more access or power than an ordinary member. Theres no difference between them and members apart from the restriction for access to the invites section.
There may be occasion when a Community Rep appears to just take action against members. We will deal with each instance of this type as it surfaces. We will NOT tolerate being taken advantage of. Their presence is not to create a battle zone but to assist in joining communities.
he said that
KravenX is eliteadmin

no one can help me?

closed i got the email after 2 days o.O