PDA

View Full Version : Need help With PT!

mero1991
10-22-2007, 09:09 AM
I made a trade with a member here that i ll give him Pt inv and he will give me a buffered Rmvb The trade continues i gave him the PT Inv and then he is offline since then it has been 24hours and waiting the only thing that comforts me that he hasnt sign up with the invite i can cancle the inv but would it come back ?! thats the question

snap3r
10-22-2007, 09:20 AM
then cancel the invite :) maibe hes a scamer and he will not give you the RMVB buffered,in that case you have to report him being a scamer

Detale
10-22-2007, 09:29 AM
My advice is to wait and see if he uses the invite if so and he does scam you report him immediately. Make sure you have all proof with you and be prepared to show it. perhaps you should use the Middleman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-middleman-request-138/)request next time

psxcite
10-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Yep. Always use a middleman if you don't know the guy. But, of course the best way to avoid the whole situation, is not to trade.

What would have happened if a few days into the trade the admins noticed the email/ip change and then disabled the account? Now he has the PT invite and you got what?

Enlightened
10-22-2007, 10:47 AM
I made a trade with a member here that i ll give him Pt inv and he will give me a buffered Rmvb The trade continues i gave him the PT Inv and then he is offline since then it has been 24hours and waiting the only thing that comforts me that he hasnt sign up with the invite i can cancle the inv but would it come back ?! thats the question

U can always Cancl the Invite, it is very Easy

game1283
10-22-2007, 01:11 PM

U can always Cancl the Invite, it is very Easy

nice replies.. but he is asking if it would comeback after cancelling:) me, I do not know..

mero1991
10-22-2007, 02:01 PM
he sent me a yahoo mail which i sent the invite to it but he said that it hasnt come so how can i fix it

dogie
10-22-2007, 03:01 PM
cancel, invite will come back to you, but he should first check his spam folder :D

mero1991
10-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Damn !!! i hate invites :(
when i cancel it just refresh the page with out the change

dogie
10-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Damn !!! i hate invites :(
when i cancel it just refresh the page with out the change

give it some time if you cancelled invite it should be back, also if he wont register for 72h invite will expire and will back to you ;)