PDA

View Full Version : Request for AOM invite

timepassman
10-22-2007, 09:54 AM
hi friends,
I would like a AOM invite as I am new to magic field. I promise to seed alot.
I can trade mma tracker invite or demonoid.com invite, if it is fine.

Thanks

PirateEagle
10-22-2007, 09:55 AM
AOM invite system is disabled witch means that AOM don`t have invites...

asafb
10-22-2007, 09:57 AM
You will need to know someone from there to get an invite..
that person needs to pm the staff and ask if they can give him an invite for you..
Fucked up and complicated...
I know..

BudgieSmuggler
10-22-2007, 12:08 PM
and c'mon man - "i am new to the magic field" - you have gotta use a better line than that. It's like when Stiffler says "suck me beautiful" in American Pie

asafb
10-22-2007, 12:21 PM
and c'mon man - "i am new to the magic field" - you have gotta use a better line than that. It's like when Stiffler says "suck me beautiful" in American Pie

:lol::lol: That wasn't stiffler, it was kazanova who said it lol
you should really watch american pie 1 all over again :P

timepassman
10-22-2007, 12:32 PM
thanks for the information guys... but its true.. i m new to magic.. one guy told me that AOM is the best place for magic so i m asking...

how do i now find somebody who has an account at aom ... still then is there any chance i can get an invite... please help me out :( i m quite serious about this art.....

thanks anyways...

mrnobody
10-22-2007, 12:34 PM
timepassman, i heard they (AOM mods) give out invites over bitme. Check 'em out.

<sry i don't have bitme invite either>

BudgieSmuggler
10-22-2007, 01:48 PM

:lol::lol: That wasn't stiffler, it was kazanova who said it lol
you should really watch american pie 1 all over again :P

Ah yeah that's right - the beef jerky looking fool - although watching that movie once was enough ;)

Anyway timepassman if you really are into magic try AOMkiller - it will suffice as it's pretty hard to get AOM

timepassman
10-24-2007, 02:37 PM
thanks for the info BudgieSmuggler (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/budgiesmuggler-175543)