PDA

View Full Version : Any sites which are hard to get into?

vip
10-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Are there any sites out there that are very difficult to get into,whether it be signup or invite?I mean do some people spend days,weeks trying to get into a site with no luck?

PirateEagle
10-22-2007, 10:13 AM
ofcourse they are see the WIAW thread in BT invitez zone and you will see trackers who are level 1 to level 10 the level 10 is the most harder sites to get in...

pnmgomes
10-22-2007, 11:19 AM
WIAW thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

spark
10-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Heaven...

supper
10-22-2007, 11:25 AM
UK-t FTWR

blackbird
10-22-2007, 11:39 AM
rarest of all is uk-t ..

backlash
10-22-2007, 11:54 AM
ofcourse they are see the WIAW thread in BT invitez zone and you will see trackers who are level 1 to level 10 the level 10 is the most harder sites to get in...

what does WIAW stand for? I've searched for it, but can't find it anywhere.

xJohnxSmithx
10-22-2007, 12:04 PM

what invites are worth

it's not to be taken too literaly though

desiKing
10-22-2007, 12:04 PM

WIAW = What Invites Are Worth

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

relleuM
10-22-2007, 12:12 PM
uk-t the hardest to get into

Sylar666
10-22-2007, 12:28 PM
The hardest is the "The Place".
Top secret, only 600 registered.
Can't beat the feeling.

Frontsoldat
10-22-2007, 12:41 PM
i wonder why ppl wanna get into them so badly... i meen Uk-T.. wtf its a craptracker -_-

jasperr
10-22-2007, 12:50 PM

what does the WIAW thread have to do with the posters question!!?? thats soley based on traders values.... and does not really reflect the actual difficulty of getting into a tracker...

and as a side note.. if that list didn't exist.. it would be a heck of a lot easier to get into the trackers.. since there would be less desire to have'em. as it stands people only want some sites only because of their position in said list nothing more!.. so that list is pretty much useless. besides, it was never meant to be taken as serious as it has.. IT'S JUST A GUIDE!

anyways, i would have to agree with sylarr666, "the place" is pretty tough to get in so is the obvious one F*N...

game1283
10-22-2007, 12:53 PM
The hardest is the "The Place".
Top secret, only 600 registered.
Can't beat the feeling.

am I missing something? I log into theplace..
Registered Enabled Users - 3682

If I'm wrong correct me guys:)

what does the WIAW thread have to do with the posters question!!?? thats soley based on traders values.... and does not really reflect the actual difficulty of getting into a tracker...

and as a side note.. if that list didn't exist.. it would be a heck of a lot easier to get into the trackers.. since there would be less desire to have'em. as it stands people only want some sites only because of their position in said list nothing more!.. so that list is pretty much useless. besides, it was never meant to be taken as serious as it has.. IT'S JUST A GUIDE!

anyways, i would have to agree with sylarr666, "the place" is pretty tough to get in so is the obvious one F*N...

It is important to the poster's question because WIAW is based on rarity:)

This Scale Is To Rate Sites From 1 To 10
1 being the easiest to get into a site and 10 the hardest.
This has nothing to do with contents of the trackers.
Ratings of trackers themselves are in the [#] tags.

Fibre
10-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Why do people want UK-T, it's hardly amazing :)

Sylar666
10-22-2007, 01:43 PM
I can't refer to the original name, game 1283, Old Buddy. The real name is Scenespot. I call it the place because that is the place.:)

game1283
10-22-2007, 01:47 PM
I can't refer to the original name, game 1283, Old Buddy. The real name is Scenespot. I call it the place because that is the place.:)

Oh, my mistake, thanks for correcting me :happy: I knew that I was missing something here:)

Sylar666
10-22-2007, 02:05 PM
U still like FTN?

Effer
10-22-2007, 02:55 PM
There are a lot of trackers that are hard to get in. And the only thing harder is to understand why so many people want in them so badly.

At the end of the day, it's what you've downloaded, not where or how fast. I can understand the no-trade rule here and on most forums more and more as it seems like the only thing some guys care about is moving up the ladder at all costs.

I absolutely agree with what's been said here, if there was no level list, most trackers would drop on the rarity scale, regardless of their torrent base.

What would count would be the community. Now that would be an interesting level list.

Grind$oFine
10-22-2007, 02:56 PM
I also made a list, based on only invite system, still being worked on, but it sometimes give a good point of view.

The original WIAW can be deceiving sometimes to someone who's just looking for a free invite.
My list isn't for everyone, but some people seem to like it :)

The link is in my signature..

jasperr
10-22-2007, 03:04 PM

Oh, my mistake, thanks for correcting me :happy: I knew that I was missing something here:)

ok i think i had missed something there also... lol
oh well..

and yeah i like ftn... much better now that the ratio system has been set a side... and despite what most peoples thoughts are about this... F*N is still a tough nut to crack into.. and one of the most attention getters for good or bad..

Effer
10-22-2007, 03:07 PM
I also made a list, based on only invite system, still being worked on, but it sometimes give a good point of view.

The original WIAW can be deceiving sometimes to someone who's just looking for a free invite.
My list isn't for everyone, but some people seem to like it :)

The link is in my signature..
Interesting, thanx for that.

backlash
10-23-2007, 12:29 AM

what invites are worth

it's not to be taken too literaly though

thanks! It was driving me crazy not knowing.

freedom
10-23-2007, 01:02 AM
well the hardest sites to get in - you will never know them.. also they don't exist :D

venenoso
10-23-2007, 04:02 AM
what does uk-t has that sct doesnt?

briand5379
10-23-2007, 06:41 AM
Unless uk-t and ftwr have something worth offering I don't think people should care about the site.

weenden
10-23-2007, 08:34 AM
but are these hard to get into sites what if they opened for like 5 minutes and dont tell anyone then close and just see if any lucky bastards like me try to reg it could be like a game a cruel game never the less ...or they could give a admin like 2 invites a month to give out to some poor slob lol like my self doooh! i did not just say that lol these are just the thoughts of some rambling knuckle head meant to amuse or piss someone off

birney29
10-23-2007, 10:47 AM
uk-t is hardest too get into :D dont even wanna get into it too be honest its only so high in the rankings cos of its rarity i doubt its even that good spose the community would be good there hmmm