PDA

View Full Version : Revolt...

zd0d
10-22-2007, 08:44 PM
I've made threads before asking about community trackers, and Revolt is one that has always been suggested. After being a part of the tophos community for a while, I decided to venture out there to see what other kind of communities there are.

Again, everytime I ask, Revolt comes up. I've heard it's a top notch tracker but the thing the people I was talking to seemed to underestimate was the community.

I'm a community guy, have been for the past five years since I joined my first message board. I'm native British, and I gather Revolt is a British tracker, I'm a huge fan of homely communities.

I'd love to contribute to the community, and if I get the chance upload the files I have on my computer, but as I mentioned before, I'm in it for the community and not for the files, level, value or anything like that.

So I can only hope that someone is able to help me getting into the community. Please note, I am not wanting to trade for anything, I respect their no trading accounts/invites rule and so should you.

I guess I should include something about what I'm into and what I like...
I have a vast knowledge of British TV and Sport
I have a vast knowledge, that I put to work, of IT and Communications, I've previously worked as an IT Techie, which was a great learning curve.
On top of the technical stuff, I've been frequenting internet communities and websites for 5 years, thus, I've picked up a lot of knowledge about many, many things.
British Comedy is another one of my strong points, and I'm often regarded as the clown.
I enjoy the English Language and don't like to go overboard with it.
I read a lot of (non-fiction) books.
Any specifics, or more details, please get in touch. ;)

Warmest Regards,
Dave

SgtMajor
10-22-2007, 08:59 PM
I think you would do well there.

kallieb
10-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Oh no!! Someone who writes posts as long as me!!! (lol)

Nestea
10-22-2007, 09:08 PM
You deserve it dude. I hope some1 can help you. :)

Artemis
10-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Yes ZdoD the tracker is the best, at last count there was a massive 17 (thats right 17!!!!!) torrents on the tracker :P, but you are right about the community, it is exactly what you are looking for.............. hopefully the admins will see this thread,

Mr Magoo............... are you there ?????????

Enlightened
10-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Good Luck, Dave..pretty sure U will get in, I blew my chance of staying in @ Revolt, hope I will get another "chance" someday, I am a Forum Guy too....mostly in Warez Forum [ my background] and a Moderator before.

shutdk
10-22-2007, 09:20 PM
Good Luck, Dave..pretty sure U will get in, I blew my chance of staying in @ Revolt, hope I will get another "chance" someday, I am a Forum Guy too....mostly in Warez Forum [ my background] and a Moderator before.

A forum where it's allowed to post with that annoying font?

sear
10-22-2007, 09:27 PM
you have to say his name three times while looking in the mirror then legend has it he'll appear. Jimmy, Jimmy....

Artemis
10-22-2007, 09:29 PM
correction Sear, while naked in the mirror.............:blink:

mievmo
10-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Jimmy.

thebazzla
10-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh no!! Someone who writes posts as long as me!!! (lol) i didnt think anybody could post as long as you but back to the request you do look like a likely candidate to enter and as sear said someone is celebrating a happy event so who knows :)

Snaidis
10-22-2007, 09:37 PM
I'm pretty sure you will get it. I like your presentation and I hope some of the mods there will help you.
good luck!

Adam1990
10-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Good luck but they don't really want traders there. (based on your rep comments)

pro267
10-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh no!! Someone who writes posts as long as me!!! (lol) i didnt think anybody could post as long as you

I know one person who can.. ;)

@zd0d:
Wish you luck, mate. At least you're articulate enough to formulate a proper request for a British forum.

Mister Moo
10-23-2007, 12:05 AM
they wont want you at revolt, they hate traders.

zd0d
10-23-2007, 09:32 AM
I started and stopped trading in July, all of the other comments are either because I've helped people or gave them free invites, they just include trader in it because they're used to trading and don't tend to leave the bittorrent invites section, thus thinking that everyone here is a trader. I don't even know why I have most of the reps, I've only ever traded once.

Warmest Regards,
Dave

josegavara
10-23-2007, 10:08 AM
According to your rep you traded bitme, I dont' think I can give you an invite to revolt. In this case I would defer to Rvt (system) as he as an interest there.

zd0d
10-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Jose,
I actually think I gave that away, I PM'd you a link to the thread. :)