PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero 3 PS2 leaked to torrent!!!

WarrenBuffet
10-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Holy crap @ black cats games. Right now @ 2 seeds and 767 leechers. Guitar Hero 3 is leaked. FTN and others don't have it yet. Its more than a month before a comes out!

Grind$oFine
10-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Awesome! Best thing that's happened today. Hope it gets done quick... and works :w00t:

stoi
10-22-2007, 08:57 PM
yeah i know, great isnt it :)

its not official scene either, so it wont be widespread until a few downloaders have snatched it from blackcats.

WarrenBuffet
10-22-2007, 09:01 PM
stoi, Blackcats > then the scene when it comes to games. In fact black cats is the scene for games lol.

Don't you just get a happy feeling knowing this will be on FTN and SCT and whatever, but was on your tracker FIRST

stoi
10-22-2007, 09:06 PM
well i have to admit is doesnt happen to often, i just hope a scene release doesnt come out before its been snatched a few times.

that happened with a 360 game not long ago, someone uploaded a home rip but was on a slowish connection, then a few hours later the scene release was upped by an uploader with a 1gig pipe lol

well as you can imagine, they all jumped of the home rip and jumped on the scene, but at least he tried, i just hope it doesnt happen to this one as well.

WarrenBuffet
10-22-2007, 09:14 PM
would this be the first time you got a popular (freaking highly popular) game before the scene?

stoi
10-22-2007, 09:27 PM
like i said in the post above, a 360 game, but or the life of me i cant remember which one it was now, nothing like halo 3 or something that big, but or some reason stranglehold rings a bell even though it may not have been that one.

and the original torrent has been deleted now, because like i said, he uploaded about 2 gig, then the scene release came out, so everyone jumped ship onto the scene release, so it died pretty quick.

Edit: come to think of it it may have been skate NTSC 360

Colt Seevers
10-22-2007, 10:15 PM
Yes im soo excited I think I will post two threads about it.... oh no wait, some phuckin tube beat me to it....

WarrenBuffet
10-22-2007, 11:11 PM
1100+ peers on it. Thats a record

Grind$oFine
10-22-2007, 11:15 PM
stoi, has the staff ever discussed internal torrents at blackcats? rules against uploading to other trackers? anything like that?

stoi
10-22-2007, 11:27 PM
as far as im concerned mate, and i have told most uploaders this, and they know where i stand on this.

once they have uploaded a torrent, its not theirs, or blackcats anymore, the leecher can do what the hell they like with it, and that includes uploading it to other sites, NG, Emule, wherever they want.

its not the uploaders property, or mine, or blackcats, so there isnt, and never will be a rule in place for that.

ater all we are all in this together, whats the point of fighting where a torrent has come from first, if that was the case, then no scene releases would exist, as they couldnt be spread anywhere, same as home rips.

so to me, once its out there, its out there, nothing we can do, or even want to do about it.

btw i have had other tracker staff/owners complain to me that we pinched their torrents, and im like SO! i just dont see the point of having rules like that at all.

WarrenBuffet
10-23-2007, 12:17 AM
amen to that stoi. In case you haven't realized im pretty much your lackey now.

Grind$oFine
10-23-2007, 01:32 AM
as far as im concerned mate, and i have told most uploaders this, and they know where i stand on this.

once they have uploaded a torrent, its not theirs, or blackcats anymore, the leecher can do what the hell they like with it, and that includes uploading it to other sites, NG, Emule, wherever they want.

its not the uploaders property, or mine, or blackcats, so there isnt, and never will be a rule in place for that.

ater all we are all in this together, whats the point of fighting where a torrent has come from first, if that was the case, then no scene releases would exist, as they couldnt be spread anywhere, same as home rips.

so to me, once its out there, its out there, nothing we can do, or even want to do about it.

btw i have had other tracker staff/owners complain to me that we pinched their torrents, and im like SO! i just dont see the point of having rules like that at all.

I agree, and you added quite a few more points I haven't thought of... I was only wondering since very often dedicated trackers do that, especially when there's potential to really get something exclusive.

But, I like that BCG has taken a fair and generous stance on the situation.

Kyl3KK
10-23-2007, 01:34 AM
Dammit!!! I want the X360 version NOW!! :( lol

ose
10-23-2007, 02:30 AM
it's on demonoid too

WarrenBuffet
10-23-2007, 02:32 AM
No the demonoid version is 100 percent virus. The blackats version is the only legit copy and no ones finished dl'ing it yet lol

.:Him:.
10-23-2007, 02:39 AM
Nice, I hope that it is good!