PDA

View Full Version : some kind soul

birney29
10-23-2007, 12:20 AM
it would be great if some kind soul could give me an oink invite iwould be much much appreciated :)i use eac and lame too rip my music i am the type of guy that likes absoluteley everything so i will be very active there freind ofmine has an account there at oink but he wont give me his account i wudn't mind hes a newb on pc's and hes account ratio is just going down and down i asked him once more last night he sed no i wont ask hi m again because it has now got so bad it cant be revived he will be soon getting chucked off so if some kind soul could please please please give me an oink invite i would be forever in there debt p.s dont ask me too trade because i wont do it

sear
10-23-2007, 12:51 AM
I just want to offer you some advice. Oink is easy to get if people trust you because there's a lot of invites out there but they are really harsh if you invite the wrong person. Your problem is it's hard to tell if you can be trusted because most of your posts are in giveaways.

What you need to do is make more posts outside the invites section and make some friends or just to show what kind of guy you are.

Also when making your request try adding some information about yourself. What music you like some of your favorite bands. What programs you use to rip music (hint the answer is EAC and LAME) and what kind of collection you have.

misledhope
10-23-2007, 12:57 AM
more advice.. make your thread title reflect what the post is about so the right people look at it.

suck up and make your plea inside the post not the title.

Oink invitation wanted would suffice :)

yoyogi4
10-23-2007, 01:12 AM
Torrent beggars plentiful in large cities and forums:rolleyes:

birney29
10-23-2007, 09:44 AM
thanks for the advice guys much appreciated

melatonin
10-23-2007, 10:17 AM
OiNK raided, man arrested
http://www.thisisthenortheast.co.uk/...al_website.php (http://www.thisisthenortheast.co.uk/display.var.1779471.0.police_swoop_to_close_down_illegal_website.php)

POLICE in the region have said they have closed down one of the world's biggest illegal music file sharing websites.
The site is understood to have been operating from a flat in Middlesbrough.

birney29
10-23-2007, 12:01 PM
damn :(