PDA

View Full Version : miss sct

Polarbear
10-23-2007, 07:42 AM
sct has a new competition.
female members can send a "bodyshot w/ your account name written somewhere" and their age to the staff.
staff will decide about them and make a poll for all users.
the winner gets invites and upload.

isn't this a great way to express, that females are equally respected members on your tracker?

i mean all females are n00bs and don't know how to handle their clients or maintain a good ratio, right?

so thank you sct for giving them the chance to at least show their bodys to the male community!

excellent competition!

Qua
10-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Hope that they let members vote. Or just let us see teh pictures.
So we can be sure it's fair :D

Sylar666
10-23-2007, 07:54 AM
It is not a new concept. Same kinda poll happened last year on Pretorians, although they voted on Miss Boobs:)

Grind$oFine
10-23-2007, 07:56 AM
I hope no one does this, this is about 50 times worse than spending your money on that UL credit or invites there... exploitation-much?... they've seriously taken this bullshit to a new level...

fifty99
10-23-2007, 07:59 AM
pisexy did this about a month back ...

edit : on a side note ... I would love to see the pics ....

silhoutte
10-23-2007, 07:59 AM
How far one can believe its She who won the MIss SCT is the REal SHE?Its just like a guy here started a give away asking for their sisters pics and all participants had pics of very sexy chicks as their sisters. lol

Qua
10-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Anyone knows good way to explain to your girlfriend that you need her photos,so you can post 'em on internetz,so I can get free GB'z of warez.
Perhaps some story involving orphans and cute kitties?
So I don't get kick in teh plesure departmant:cry:
/me thinks this is sexual discrimination :D

silhoutte
10-23-2007, 08:05 AM
I haven't disclosed my sex yet. I have a chance too to win some GBs... :lol:

Moonspell13
10-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Supertorrents also had a similar contest i think about one year back in Christmas..

Ghost+Rider
10-23-2007, 08:10 AM
Fuck this is really lame!!

xJohnxSmithx
10-23-2007, 08:19 AM
SCT is such a joke! You couldn't pay me to join that penis party. ...No, i have never been banned from there.

th0r
10-23-2007, 08:32 AM
Then you really needed to comment, xJohnxSmithx. :rolleyes:

Hardly anybody has entered the category icon competition. :(

lingo
10-23-2007, 09:01 AM
I hope no one does this, this is about 50 times worse than spending your money on that UL credit or invites there... exploitation-much?... they've seriously taken this bullshit to a new level...
Couldn't agree more...

gtf0
10-23-2007, 09:34 AM
and why the fuck everything what happens there must be announced here? get a life dude

zd0d
10-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Although I think it's a good idea, I don't agree that it's treating them fairly...in essence a body rating competition. I think we all know that females are just as equal to males, there just (appears) to be less of them populating torrent websites, just like there's less males populating forums about sewing and stuff (not saying that sewing is for females at all, just that I think the ratio of females to males is probably a lot higher than on say a general forum).

Ghost+Rider
10-23-2007, 10:00 AM
and why the fuck everything what happens there must be announced here? get a life dude

And y the fuck does it bother you :P

let all know wuts going at so called no#1 torrent tracker :O:lol:

birney29
10-23-2007, 10:06 AM
what the hell that is really sexist and will piss a lot of women off ye there may not be so many women at th tracker because it tends to be more men than women that do that sort of stuff (dont mean too be sexist too the women but its a true statement) but why discriminate the women that are there ??? p.s im not a women but i think this is sad

0Ri0N
10-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Degradating thing!

DohMein
10-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Quite silly for sure but its not like this has not been done before. To each his...... oh correction to each her own........

Brandon
10-23-2007, 11:04 AM
lol so much hate in this thread

JA
10-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Awww poor ScT users got over Kimii and want more chicky babes...:O

nihility
10-23-2007, 12:13 PM
i might enter my gf so i can get the invites and creds
but id feel a bit weird knowing if she won, lots of nerds would be fapping over her pics probably

blackbird
10-23-2007, 12:14 PM
:lol: funny competition .. free gb's depending on the size of the boobs

http://xs120.xs.to/xs120/07432/thekimii.gif :naughty:

JA
10-23-2007, 12:18 PM
i might enter my gf so i can get the invites and creds
but id feel a bit weird knowing if she won, lots of nerds would be fapping over her pics probably
Indeed, judging by the torrent comments on the ScT Staff exposed....

*fap*

whos the hottie

who's the chick btw?

Who's the asian chick?

Isn't "the hot asian chick" ___? Or am I missing something?

fap fap

Very very hot ...

fapfapfap

fapfapfap though. :>

damn the asian chick is hawwt

this site is run by an incredibly hot asian chick.

:whistling:whistling

supper
10-23-2007, 01:05 PM
i miss sct when there was no donar star and before thay accept more users

bunny67
10-23-2007, 01:11 PM
female members can send a "bodyshot w/ your account name written somewhere" and their age to the staff.

isn't this a great way to express, that females are equally respected members on your tracker?

i mean all females are n00bs and don't know how to handle their clients or maintain a good ratio, right?

so thank you sct for giving them the chance to at least show their bodys to the male community!

excellent competition!from what i can see your the noob,where do you get off with all your sexists coments ?your talking through your arse mate!im a female whos knows her stuff and as a much bigger epenise than you could ever have !grrrrrrrr:angry:

I beleive.....
10-23-2007, 02:05 PM
TL had similar contest 6 months ago!

guglhupf
10-23-2007, 02:30 PM

excellent competition!from what i can see your the noob,where do you get off with all your sexists coments ?your talking through your arse mate!im a female whos knows her stuff and as a much bigger epenise than you could ever have !grrrrrrrr:angry:

hey...

pssssst.

http://m-w.com/dictionary/sarcasm

:whistling

Grind$oFine
10-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Although I think it's a good idea, I don't agree that it's treating them fairly...in essence a body rating competition. I think we all know that females are just as equal to males, there just (appears) to be less of them populating torrent websites, just like there's less males populating forums about sewing and stuff (not saying that sewing is for females at all, just that I think the ratio of females to males is probably a lot higher than on say a general forum).

... obviously there are less females on torrent sites, but I don't think that's a fair statement to make... that "torrents are a boy thing"... and I very very very highly doubt there are girls around the general "bittorrent age-group" on sewing forums! :lol:
You gotta figure in, bittorrent is pretty much global, and females don't always have as many rights in every country, so that would probably effect that number? What else could effect that number?... How about wanting to stay anonymous to prevent guys who try to get pics of her boobs to get a "free" invite... OR to win a contest.... :whistling

zionwilson
10-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Ok, ill go and catch up then sell my girlfriend out to grab the invites..I've made my decision..yeah, I'm serious..:shifty:

DAMN, this sucks!

Defy
10-23-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure if I find this topic more amusing or degrading, being female myself. On one hand I picture a group of pre-pubescing ScT boys :wank: to a picture of a supposed "chick"... when in all actuality it's a photoshoped version of a fat mans shaved stomach and man bewbs. Eeew. It makes me giggle though.

On the other hand it's mildly annoying and offensive. It's like, can't I just pirate my files in peace without being harassed with "pics or it didn't happen"?! FFS, lol. :rolleyes:

Alien5
10-23-2007, 04:42 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/ASL-Old_Obese.jpg

Swax
10-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Awww poor ScT users got over Kimii and want more chicky babes...:O

They do? Funny how kimii came up with the idea then... ;)

If the Mr ScT competition was first everyone would bash it for being gay, so because the Miss ScT thread is first everyone's bashing it for being sexist.

Gotta love people with chips on their shoulder always having a go at ScT. Surprised ScT hasn't been blamed for OiNK's takedown yet :rolleyes: