PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Need Telugu torrent invitation please

sanjana
10-23-2007, 10:24 AM
Hi folks,

Can anyone send the invitation if you have one. I really need one if you can or if you have one.:D

Thank you.

raj3186
10-23-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, there is no invitation system in telugutorrents, but i know a person who will get invites for me and he is one of the staff members there. So, plz tell me why actually u need telugutorrents? The tracker contains only telugu stuff and u will be enjoying every bit of it only if u know telugu!!
I have a little test for u (dont get offended),
I want u to translate u r request in telugu and post it, i will help u for sure!!! ok,cuz even i know telugu!

Alll the best!

desiKing
10-23-2007, 11:23 AM
no invite system on Telugu torrent as far i know.

raj3186
10-23-2007, 11:23 AM
no invite system on Telugu torrent as far i know.

Invites are available to staff members though ;)

sanjana
10-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Well, there is no invitation system in telugutorrents, but i know a person who will get invites for me and he is one of the staff members there. So, plz tell me why actually u need telugutorrents? The tracker contains only telugu stuff and u will be enjoying every bit of it only if u know telugu!!
I have a little test for u (dont get offended),
I want u to translate u r request in telugu and post it, i will help u for sure!!! ok,cuz even i know telugu!

Alll the best!

I am sorry. I can understand the telugu and it looks like kannada and I cannot write it.

Req:I will write it in kannada for you

Raj nanage telugutorrent invitation beku. Tavu dayavittu kodutteera. Nanu tumba sala telugu trailersna nodidene. Nanu kelavondu songsna download madabeku.

The above one is in kannada. However, If telugu is not much different. However, I do not know to speak but you can understand. THere is difference between Understanding and speaking....

raj3186
10-24-2007, 01:58 AM
Well , OK sanjana , i have kannada friends also ;)
I didn't want to test u but telugutorrents is a special tracker only for telugu releases
and i know the staff, they are very good, infact i invited one of my friends recently through the staff!! So, PM me u r mail and i will send u an invite as soon as possible!
Anyways, Nice kannada there..... ;)

sanjana
10-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Well , OK sanjana , i have kannada friends also ;)
I didn't want to test u but telugutorrents is a special tracker only for telugu releases
and i know the staff, they are very good, infact i invited one of my friends recently through the staff!! So, PM me u r mail and i will send u an invite as soon as possible!
Anyways, Nice kannada there..... ;)

Thank you.:D