PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 3 !

microsft
07-13-2003, 07:22 PM
Hi, i have searched every where for this movie!! i have few version of the movie but i am looking for a sig2dat link where the download is very fast!!, i have search website such as verifiedDLS.com and sharemonkey.com and www.vmdb.tk but none of them have the fast downloadable version of this, if any one knows the sig2dat for a fast downloadable version please contact may!! :D

Agent Smart
07-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by microsft@13 July 2003 - 19:22
Hi, i have searched every where for this movie!! i have few version of the movie but i am looking for a sig2dat link where the download is very fast!!, i have search website such as verifiedDLS.com and sharemonkey.com and www.vmdb.tk but none of them have the fast downloadable version of this, if any one knows the sig2dat for a fast downloadable version please contact may!! :D
IRC.

Pvt.Hudson
07-14-2003, 03:23 PM
irc is cam jobs only

Schmiggy_JK23
07-14-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Pvt.Hudson@14 July 2003 - 10:23
irc is cam jobs only
No its not... If you used it more, you would that you can find virtually any new release on IRC before it comes close to hitting the fasttrack/kazaa network.

Also, look into bittorrent. Not many copies of t3 on kazaa at the moment, fast ones at least, but bittorrent is almost always fast.

Bebi
07-14-2003, 04:22 PM
http://www.bytemonsoon.com has the centropy version, lots of seeders I got mine from there it the qulaity and sound will blow you away! just search "terminator centropy" and it will be at the top of the list

max0d
07-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Bytemonsoon has closed down so try suprnova.org. Should be re-encode avi version of the CTP version.