PDA

View Full Version : Invites

piratex
10-24-2007, 07:36 AM
Looking for a free Bitmetv or Czone invite for very long time ... i dont trade accounts .. and will be happy if some 1 can offer me a invite for free ..

thx

808state
10-24-2007, 07:39 AM
What's with all the threads? Not a good way to get an invite.

piratex
10-24-2007, 07:53 AM
iam really sorry mods .. plz close my threads .. i only mean to post once .. but page was not loading and i reloaded the page 2-3 times .. and i seen it was posted multiple times

sorry for trouble .. plz close my threads

i didnt tryied to multiple post .. iam not a person like that .. it just happened when i try to reloaded the page as it said connection cannot be established error on my browser

808state
10-24-2007, 08:11 AM
iam really sorry mods .. plz close my threads .. i only mean to post once .. but page was not loading and i reloaded the page 2-3 times .. and i seen it was posted multiple times

sorry for trouble .. plz close my threads

i didnt tryied to multiple post .. iam not a person like that .. it just happened when i try to reloaded the page as it said connection cannot be established error on my browser

if thats the case, then its understandable. ive had it happen before. ;)

piratex
10-24-2007, 08:14 AM
i think mods wont punish me for my grave mistake .... waiting for mods to comment on this ...

asafb
10-24-2007, 08:20 AM
i think mods wont punish me for my grave mistake .... waiting for mods to comment on this ...
Don't worry, nothing wrong happened :)

Grind$oFine
10-24-2007, 08:27 AM
The mods aren't THAT strict :p

I think these invites are gonna be a little tough for you to get though. 16 posts isn't much for anyone to work off of in deciding whether or not they can trust you.
But if you stick around and talk with people, help out, and maybe do some giveaways, it will be a lot easier.

piratex
10-24-2007, 08:32 AM
yeah i understand it guys .. iam just started to be active here and will do it always .. and will also try for some giveways .. and to say it frankly i dont have much sites to make a giveaway except a few .. will try best to help others here :)

thx for commenting my thread