melatonin
10-24-2007, 09:06 AM
Good old days :)

Bo0ddha
10-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Look at your sig.

dragos
10-24-2007, 09:33 AM
you should visit different comunites at which you have current access and get involved. Eventualy you will find a friend , but it's very important to NOT look for friends in the sole purpose so they can give you an invite. Cuz that is not friendship. If you do it right, FTN and other invites will come to you without asking

SKGunners
10-24-2007, 10:00 AM
I think none of those are good paths. You should probably be friends with someone who has FTN. If you don't have, then make 'em. That's probably the only way.

psxcite
10-24-2007, 10:37 AM
You should contribute to this forum. Help people in the software section. Answer questions in the hardware forum. Give your opinion on new movies. Participate and build up a nice buddy list. DON'T TRADE.

You will get noticed and when you do make a request - it will be granted. There are plenty of great FTN users here who will be more than willing to help out an active and helpful member of FST.

The fact that you would even consider buying an invite is alarming. Don't succumb to short cuts. You've made it this far, be patient and you will make it even further.

game1283
10-24-2007, 11:15 AM
but your question has been asked many many times.. try the "search" function for the answer:) also most are common sense :)

melatonin
10-24-2007, 04:25 PM
damn, there should be a good soul around here who can pass me an FTN invite :ermm:

Presto
10-24-2007, 04:26 PM
One of the B's should make a nice little give away. :P

raj3186
10-24-2007, 04:37 PM
B=Brandon ;)

Allexandar
10-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Think that he's not staff ;)

zd0d
10-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Brandon isn't according to his signature. Probably best to just make some friends and prove you can be loyal to this community etc. and maybe someone will notice ya. :)

asafb
10-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Think that he's not staff ;)
Well, according t the staff page there, brandon is the SYSop;)

AkaiDoresu
10-25-2007, 01:02 AM
I think FTN is hard because its general tracker and there is no specific hobby related to it. For example E****, OiNK (R.I.P), BitMe, ThePlace, TheVault, TranceTraffic etc are easier because if you get involved in a community and show them your interest in specific topic you can be invited without any trading skills. I would say, those tracker should be free from trading since(maybe except oink but it's a history already so..) they have no content for tracker collectors and people who are after the general scene relases.

Therefore such 0day trackers like FTN, ScT are harder to obtain as a freebie. I can tell you from my own experience, I'm a trance lover and I show general interest in music expecially lossless. I got invited to OiNK, TT, BTMusic, TR for free just for being a "fan" not a "collector". Think about it.

raj3186
10-25-2007, 01:06 AM
+1, I agree :)

melatonin
10-25-2007, 06:41 AM
dude, ur right but as known ftn is general tracker and and its hard to find.

all i hope is there are probably users here who got invites to ftn and see my thread and maybe they just wanna try me. as i said before i am an experienced torrent user and wont be trouble by cheating or having low ratio or etc. i can prove it with my ratios on other trackers. :innocent:

Therefore such 0day trackers like FTN, ScT are harder to obtain as a freebie. I can tell you from my own experience, I'm a trance lover and I show general interest in music expecially lossless. I got invited to OiNK, TT, BTMusic, TR for free just for being a "fan" not a "collector". Think about it.