PDA

View Full Version : Unranked Tracker Poll (Telugu Torrents) ,What do u think its level should be?

akkk
10-24-2007, 12:07 PM
hi

For Those who visit the WIAW thread ,they probably see that we have some unranked trackers at the bottom of the main post ,all these trackers have reviews but due to difficulty of ranking as they either are new or their demand or supply varies or because some want high accs for them while others thinks they are too low

Alot of these trackers were talked about recently especially the hungarian ones so starting for this thread we are going to rank the unlisted trackers according to your votes

Today we rank the tracker: Telugu Torrents

so what do u think the tracker should be ranked at?

so i am going to ask members who don't have the tracker not to just base their voting to lower one sothat they can get it ,also i am going to ask those who have the trackers for trade not to give them high ranking to eb able to trade them

The Poll will be closed after 3 days so makesure you vote before the poll expires

The Poll is going to be open which means that everyone can see who voted and where did he vote?

If you post what you voted, try to back it up with reason

Regards,
akkk

hxcmusic
10-24-2007, 12:10 PM
lvl 3 no invites

desiKing
10-24-2007, 12:13 PM
no invites to members, only sysop has invites

raj3186
10-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Well, i am from south india and when it comes to Telugutorrents, i am sure nobody knows about this tracker! It is one of the best trackers for Telugu movies ,music,TV content and some other categories. I also think there are only a couple of members from south india in FST. This tracker does not have invite system so getting in is very difficult (but not impossible though ;) ). and why i rate it to 5 is that because of its high quality content! (even desitorrents has south indian releses but telugu releases are not as many as in telugutorrents). So i rate it to 5 and thank akk, i would like to PM u some screens of telugutorrents if u like me to send it!

eden297
10-24-2007, 12:28 PM
it is not worth level 6 ? ( i don't have it)

raj3186
10-24-2007, 12:30 PM
you dont have it doesn't mean it doesn't deserve level 6 ;)

desiKing
10-24-2007, 12:32 PM

:yup::yup: agree with you raj

raj3186
10-24-2007, 12:34 PM
I am a member there and i know abt the tracker very well!!
i am also thinking of making a review of telugutorrents at FST if i am allowed to do so
:)

eden297
10-24-2007, 12:37 PM

u didn't understand me.

in my opinion it has to be level 6
i say i don't have it cause i don't want ppl to think that i want it be high level cause i have it..

and btw someone allready did a review

raj3186
10-24-2007, 12:38 PM
sorry, i misunderstood u :P

piratex
10-24-2007, 01:08 PM
i defanatly say its got to be above level 6 .. as there is not invite system and also no singups for very long time .. its just hard to get it :)

Nestea
10-24-2007, 01:15 PM
lvl 3

piratex
10-24-2007, 01:16 PM
its worth more than that nestea .... its a deticated site

HMthePM
10-24-2007, 01:39 PM
sure there are no invite there but there is no demand too.
I have never seen anyone ask of this tracker in any forum.
But since desitorrent is out for now, this tracker is going to catch up.

raj3186
10-24-2007, 01:43 PM
sure there are no invite there but there is no demand too.
I have never seen anyone ask of this tracker in any forum.
But since desitorrent is out for now, this tracker is going to catch up.

there is no demand cuz i think most of the ppl in FST dont understand telugu! (Do ya ;) )If u were a telugu guy, u would ahave definately loved telugutorrents!

sanjana
10-24-2007, 01:44 PM
It should be level 4.

HMthePM
10-24-2007, 01:48 PM
there is no demand cuz i think most of the ppl in FST dont understand telugu! (Do ya http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif )If u were a telugu guy, u would ahave definately loved telugutorrents!
Haha you are right, that is one Indian language I dont understand at all.
Anyway does it has only telegu stuff or other south indian stuff too. Just curious.

raj3186
10-24-2007, 01:59 PM
there is no demand cuz i think most of the ppl in FST dont understand telugu! (Do ya http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif )If u were a telugu guy, u would ahave definately loved telugutorrents!Haha you are right, that is one Indian language I dont understand at all.
Anyway does it has only telegu stuff or other south indian stuff too. Just curious.
Only and only telugu stuff!! and btw do u understand other south indian languages?
:)

HMthePM
10-24-2007, 02:08 PM
by one 1 lang I meant any south Indian lang. My roommate was telegu, so I earnt a few stuff from him, basically curses. I was asking cause I have few south Indian frnds(malayam).
Anyway lets not spam this thread anymore.

raj3186
10-24-2007, 02:11 PM
there is no demand cuz i think most of the ppl in FST dont understand telugu! (Do ya http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif )If u were a telugu guy, u would ahave definately loved telugutorrents!Haha you are right, that is one Indian language I dont understand at all.

by one 1 lang I meant any south Indian lang. My roommate was telegu, so I earnt a few stuff from him, basically curses. I was asking cause I have few south Indian frnds(malayam).
Anyway lets not spam this thread anymore.

lol , ok!

sunrise01
10-24-2007, 02:16 PM
I think Level 2 Good

piratex
10-24-2007, 02:41 PM
lol nice to see a lots ppl put intrest on the south indian tracker discussion ... i like tt very much .. its a good tracker if u love telugu movies :)

SIMRACK
10-24-2007, 02:54 PM
telugutorrents has only dvdrips and no cam prints..also its a forum based telugu tracker.. in my opinion desiT is better than TT coz it has lot of pdvd's and dvdrips
..well i dont know y u r rating a sub-regional tracker

piratex
10-24-2007, 02:57 PM
well desitorrent got a big forums etc.. but quality never matches tt .. they only release the top most quality dvdrips .. and i bet u cant find it anywere on any other indian tracker .. and ofcourse they r the only telugu dedicated gorup

akkk
10-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Don't forget to vote ;)
Regards,
akkk

zeven0
10-25-2007, 07:10 PM
lvl 5, only sysops have invites

akkk
10-27-2007, 05:28 PM
The people have spoken, lvl2 will it be. Closed.