PDA

View Full Version : Problem uploading NZB

maddyks
10-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Hey,

I'm trying to upload a NZB to here but after I fill in the entire form, the page goes to a newthread.php file address and gets stuck there.

And the new thread doesn't get created.

Can someone tell me why or what am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Maddy

towerblocks
10-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Which section are you uploading to.

maddyks
10-25-2007, 12:25 AM
I have tried on Software, Movies and Music. None of them work =(

maddyks
10-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Any idea????

Skiz
10-26-2007, 02:44 AM
The board does that on rare occasions, though I never seen it happen three times in a row.

Have you tried again?

Also, are you physically uploading the NZB or using the linking technique?

maddyks
10-26-2007, 02:54 AM
I tried around 4 odd times before I gave up. Tried 3 different browsers too coz I was wondering mebbe its because of firefox but IE gives me the same issue.

I'm using the NZB uploading form that you have here on the site.

Skiz
10-26-2007, 03:06 AM
I tried around 4 odd times before I gave up. Tried 3 different browsers too coz I was wondering mebbe its because of firefox but IE gives me the same issue.

I'm using the NZB uploading form that you have here on the site.

There are two ways to "upload" though. By linking to the NZB or by physically uploading it to the site.

Which method are you attempting?

maddyks
10-26-2007, 07:39 AM
Oh that way, I'm physically uploading =) I have it on my disk

tesco
10-26-2007, 09:47 PM
Not sure why you're having a problem, I just tested and it worked fine.

Please attach the NZB so I can try uploading it and see if maybe there's something corrupt in the file or if it's triggering a bug in my script.

maddyks
10-27-2007, 08:34 AM
Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9fk2mnmmhlj

This is one of the files that had this error. In fact, I deleted all the others

Racket
10-27-2007, 09:12 AM
I uploaded that nzb fine; however, a wierd nfo showed in the code box even though I didn't put it there. I trashed the thread as I didn't know really want it was, but to let you know..

I used your nzb from the mediafire link.
I uploaded the nzb in the new post by browsing to it via the box under the thread box.

bigboab
10-27-2007, 11:27 AM
At present I am having difficulty posting replies in the Lounge. It is only happening on FST. I will cross my fingers that this gets posted.

BawA
10-27-2007, 01:18 PM
At present I am having difficulty posting replies in the Lounge. It is only happening on FST. I will cross my fingers that this gets posted.

weired thing... i posted in word association thread and it got posted but was removed when i view the thread a while later.

bigboab
10-27-2007, 01:50 PM

weired thing... i posted in word association thread and it got posted but was removed when i view the thread a while later.

I am having a lot of problems. Sometimes the board does not load with the images that you first see. It loads with earlier posts showing. If you refresh, it then loads with the images that you first saw.:wacko:

BawA
10-27-2007, 02:50 PM
now am getting notification of new replys in word association post on my email, i can even see the preview in that email but when view the actuall thread there is no such a reply, posts are stuck at 4310 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-word-association-game-post2370671/postcount4310). email says boab's reply is latest(Slowly) but i cant see it.

last reply i see when viewing that thread is thewizeard's "Patiently" reply which is posted trice

bigboab
10-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Take a look at my last post in the Lounge. Word Association thread.:huh:

maddyks
10-29-2007, 04:05 AM
Hmm so how come I can't upload it :(

Its an Indian movie. Wanted to upload some coz din't see any here.

Hooooray finally managed to upload one. The first time it said invalid link specified. But the second time, it got through, to the wrong board however =(

Anyway has this got to do with my using Firefox in any way?

Ah well only managed to upload one. But again back to square one. I'm always getting stuck at newthread.php and then blank. Nothing happens :(