PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be there @FTN

WCDMA
10-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Hello,people
can anyone spare invite for me to FTN ? :)

I know there are alot of guys loving to help.

I'm not atrader,i got my invites to other trackers for free,and when i got invites@those trackers , i invited more friends as asort of payback.

Now,noone of my friends has Ftn,so i'm here to request an invite to it.

I hope i can be helped here and get invited to Ftn as i wish
thanx alot:)

MrLazy
10-24-2007, 08:28 PM
good luck dude..first thing you got to be more active and make friends here ..thats how i get all my invites. DON'T TRADE ..it seriously won't get you anywhere ..eventually you're going to get what you are looking for :)

Qua
10-24-2007, 08:28 PM
You shoud try and be more active member here,make some friends and they you might get it. I doubt that someone will invite you there just becouse you asked nicley.

carnivore
10-24-2007, 08:30 PM
good luck ThX

Kyl3KK
10-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Good luck, but you're asking wayyyy too early. Make friends, don't trade, do giveaways, and be active and you'll have FTN in no time.

WCDMA
10-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Yes,ofcoarse
that's what i'm trying to do ;making good friends here.

-Ofcoarse i'm not trading because i want to respect tracker rules beside i don't like to be atrader.
I love to invite worthy people forfree , this is useful for me making good friends and for the tracker aswell for gaining good people.

BethCooper
10-24-2007, 09:14 PM
there is probaly more than a thousands of these request that havn't been filled yet, so do like the others, stand in line and be active and you might be lucky some day, some day!