:D

dashboardy
10-24-2007, 10:47 PM
I DON'T HAVE SCT but wait
when i get one i will see if i can give you an invite
LOL

who do you think you are?
you have terms?
this is exacty the response I was going for. I realize that people have to pay for invites, and hence WHY should they give me one? but... I thought I'd have some fun with the request anyways, hence this thread.

Defy
10-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Actually I thought the request of kinda funny. The "asshat" approach, I like it! (jk) :lol:

No but seriously, I feel you on the fruity drink that mom gets you when you go out somewhere. Only I'm a girl and even I don't like those sissy drinks.

Shots all around! :cheers:

ScT is tough... for obvious reasons, but I have seen some pretty deserving members get their requests filled. Best of luck to you.

MrLazy
10-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Actually I thought the request of kinda funny. The "asshat" approach, I like it! (jk) :lol:

No but seriously, I feel you on the fruity drink that mom gets you when you go out somewhere. Only I'm a girl and even I don't like those sissy drinks.

ScT is tough... for obvious reasons, but I have seen some pretty deserving members get their requests filled. Best of luck to you.i agree users who are really active and good do indeed get their requests filled :happy:

aysomc
10-24-2007, 11:49 PM
you sound like a bit of a bitch, and do we invite bitches to ScT? :noes:

dashboardy
10-25-2007, 12:22 AM

ScT is tough... for obvious reasons, but I have seen some pretty deserving members get their requests filled. Best of luck to you.
ya i think I'll stick it out for awhile. At this moment I have nothing above L5, and I'd be interested in joining this tracker. Of course, nobody's gonna invite someone with what, 20 posts...

you sound like a bit of a bitch, and do we invite bitches to ScT? :noes:
For ScT I'll be YOUR bitch :P

MaaxHimself
10-25-2007, 12:39 AM
OK but I'll trade you for FTN:)

dashboardy
10-25-2007, 11:22 AM
OK but I'll trade you for FTN:)
lol Argh this jerk didn't read my post properly!

+1 ;)

Ghost+Rider
10-25-2007, 11:39 AM
:O
This guy indded deserves SCT :lol::lol::lol::lol:

dashboardy
10-25-2007, 12:19 PM
I know the value of a good 1337 private tracker

spark
10-25-2007, 12:41 PM

SCT staff will invite him, they need one more bitch since they have a free pimp...

dashboardy
10-25-2007, 01:32 PM

SCT staff will invite him, they need one more bitch since they have a free pimp...
... and CANN YOU FEEEEL THE LOOOVE TONIGHT.......