PDA

View Full Version : best seedbox providers?

WarrenBuffet
10-25-2007, 01:24 AM
this is purely for quality. I would say Vectoral. Thats who I use at least.

kaoblanco
10-25-2007, 04:16 AM
You suppose the other five or so dozen threads about this weren't good enough sources of info? :rolleyes:

Fair enough, you've got the market cornered on repetitive and redundant seedbox topics started this month.

Thanks for making sure the example is set for others to follow never to bother searching, reading nor learning from the years of experience to be found here. Nope, let's just keep remaking the same old noob threads and push the goods to the bottom the forum archives.

I ought to buy you a beer.

cubkiller89
10-25-2007, 07:03 AM
You suppose the other five or so dozen threads about this weren't good enough sources of info? :rolleyes:

Fair enough, you've got the market cornered on repetitive and redundant seedbox topics started this month.

Thanks for making sure the example is set for others to follow never to bother searching, reading nor learning from the years of experience to be found here. Nope, let's just keep remaking the same old noob threads and push the goods to the bottom the forum archives.

I ought to buy you a beer.

you need to chill

superseed101
10-25-2007, 07:49 AM
jmhservices the amazing come pre set up with torrentflux too qoute im on superseeds site and you will get alot of money off

Fibre
10-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Leaseweb.nl for EU
Layeredtech.com for US

relleuM
10-25-2007, 09:52 AM
softlayer.com are also good for US