PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Music Site Looking for Members - 100GB Upload Credit for 1st 100 users!

james99
10-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Greetings to all torrent users! :)

After talking to the admin of the site, I just wanted to let you guys know that a great new music tracker just opened a few days ago. The admin is generously giving the first 100 people who register 100GB of upload credit! That's a LOT of free music! The only stipulation is that you get the credit AFTER you seed/upload at least 2GB (the site needs seeders right now). All things considered, that's a pretty damn good deal!

At the moment the site has many October releases and there are daily packs being posted that are sorted by genre. Right now most of the releases are electronic/trance/house/techno but the site is very new and soon it will have all genres available. All members are encouraged to post their own music and you can upload scene releases or non-scene, both are accepted (and will be in separate sections).

This site has a LOT of potential so I hope you guys stop by and join as the more members the site gets, the more music there will be on the site, and better speeds. The site has only new releases right now but old releases will soon be available on the site as well.

And even if you're not one of those lucky enough to get the free 100GB upload credit, since the site allows you to upload almost anything (scene/non-scene/new/old/any genre), ratio really shouldn't be a problem!

I'm in contact with the admin right now so if you guys have any questions let me know and I'll try to get the answer for you.

And don't worry, this site will never have the same fate as OiNK, as its hosted in a lovely country called Ukraine :D

Btw, at the time I write this message, the site already has 41 registered users, so there are 59 spots left for the 100GB credit. I think those spots will disappear quickly so whether you're just a music lover or an ex-oink member looking for a great new site stop by and join the fun! :yup:

Come to: http://tracker.yourdaysource.info/

Final edit: Sorry, but site now has 100+ members now so the 100gb offer is null now. All who registered in time will get what they were promised but others are still encouraged to join to help this site grow. Who knows, maybe there will be more benefits coming to the other users (those who joined after the first 100), its up to the Admin. To all who stopped by to check out the site and left CONSTRUCTIVE comments: Thanks for your help! It is greatly appreciated.

ZedZedZed
10-25-2007, 12:42 PM
* NOTE: U must at least 2GB already seeded

crap :( I won`t get those 100gbs

james99
10-25-2007, 12:44 PM

why not?

ZedZedZed
10-25-2007, 12:48 PM

why not?

2gbs are way too much for me :(

james99
10-25-2007, 12:57 PM
very slow internet? sorry to hear that, but that shouldn't stop you from joining. the 100GB is just a nice bonus, but not a requirement at all. as long as you can seed what you download its all good :)

and maybe in a few months (or years! heh) depending on your speed, you'll get the 100gb!

Rin
10-25-2007, 01:00 PM
the first 100 users implying theres not really anyone there leechers or otherwise, which means ur gonna have one hell of a time trying to upload 2gbs worth of music. gl with the site i personally wont be joining :).

james99
10-25-2007, 01:05 PM
the site is up for like 3 days, what do you expect? how many users did oink have on its 3rd day?

and theres over 50gb of music there already, with the all the new members, seeding wont be a problem.

thanks anyways :)

edit: btw, theres ALREADY a few members who uploaded over 2gb and the site just went up, so i cant say i agree with you.

Jaggster
10-25-2007, 01:13 PM
nvm

Sylar666
10-25-2007, 01:22 PM
I wait out - neither in a hurry, nor so desperate. Lot of stuff to listen to.:)

moffe
10-25-2007, 01:22 PM
wow, that script sure sucks! Pretty sure you wont have a bright future in sight - unless you run it off some proper script :-)

xJohnxSmithx
10-25-2007, 01:26 PM
lol
maybe it's the site that the cops made oink show them how to make.
paranoid?
I kid, i kid.

james99
10-25-2007, 01:27 PM
wow, that script sure sucks! Pretty sure you wont have a bright future in sight - unless you run it off some proper script :-)

can you be a tad more specific? the admin is very open to recommendations so if you can give some constructive advice it would be appreciated.

in any case admin has put up a poll asking users to vote which script they prefer, so if youre a member you can vote for what you like.

ALL members are encouraged to vote to help make it a better site!

shutdk
10-25-2007, 01:44 PM
The design keeps me out of that site.

Jaggster
10-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Ok, u need specifics? Then why the hell is it made like a forum!?

james99
10-25-2007, 01:58 PM
whats wrong with a forum layout having torrent files as attachments?

and you didnt really provide specifics, you simply asked another question.

while it did seem strange at first, i'm getting used to the layout fairly quickly but if other people don't like it, admin will change it. he already has an alternative prepared ;)

edit: 43 spots left for the 100gb deal

Jaggster
10-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Well i think most people are not used to forum layouts, you should make something original, currently it looks like all the forums in the world and imo its not appropriate for a tracker.

james99
10-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Jaggster, your input is greatly appreciated!

Admin is currently considering a switch to a non-forum format to better suit users needs. I'll let you know what he decides.

However the offer still stands, first 100 users will still get 100gb upload credit after seeding 2gb whether the layout of the site changes or not (looks like it will be a switch to a really nice torrent interface).

edit: 35 spots left now.

game1283
10-25-2007, 04:35 PM
34.. :)

briand5379
10-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Most of the links don't even work for me. Not sure if it's just me or the site.

james99
10-26-2007, 12:37 AM
briand5379:

At the moment site is going through a transition to a much better layout (thanks to input of some members), and its very close to being ready. All users info will be saved so that credits can be transferred properly to all members who have upload/download stats. That includes the first 100 members of course.

In the meantime, there could be intermittent downtime but don't worry, within 24 hours the brand new layout should be ready and the transition should be very smooth and fast :)

btw, only 12 spots left now!

mrnobody
10-26-2007, 12:50 AM
it's not made. the theme that is available atm is a normal PHBB (sp?) theme. so quit saying, badly made etc ;)

SHUVT
10-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Let me think... With the crap going on in the BT community, I will be the last one to sign up for a publicly announced music tracker. Even if you are legit, this crap is so open right now, and everyone is at risk when signing up. Think people think... Just like any "private" site that advertises openly on a public forum to gain new "hopefully" paying members is a lost cause. How much is FST making off these "private" sites advertisement?

P.S. Give me 500GB and I will sign up....go ahead and see what you get in return for that 100gb credit. If you have to advertise here, you are not any more private than piratebay.

briand5379
10-26-2007, 01:14 AM
Well as they say if it's too good to be true then it probably is.

huydini
10-26-2007, 01:15 AM

james99
10-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Let me think... With the crap going on in the BT community, I will be the last one to sign up for a publicly announced music tracker. Even if you are legit, this crap is so open right now, and everyone is at risk when signing up. Think people think... Just like any "private" site that advertises openly on a public forum to gain new "hopefully" paying members is a lost cause. How much is FST making off these "private" sites advertisement?

P.S. Give me 500GB and I will sign up....go ahead and see what you get in return for that 100gb credit. If you have to advertise here, you are not any more private than piratebay.

Looks like the Oink situation is making you a little nuts, I'm sure Mediadefender-types are enjoying all this insanity. Where is a request for "hopefully paying members"?? Where is even a voluntary donation link?? PLEASE point me to it, or stop posting misinformation. The media does enough of that.

Site needs more seeders and leechers so it would be foolish to be totally private right away. The site is NOT hosted in vulnerable locations such as Oink foolishly was. There is no comparison.

All I did was provide info on a great new (and legal) music site. No laws are being broken in the country where its hosted, so please try to keep your excessive paranoia away from these threads. Its not helpful to anyone and just spreads panic.

Btw Oink was private and piratebay is not, which site is still alive? You haven't made a single good point in your post, sorry. If you cared about the survival of torrent communities you wouldn't be coming to threads like this one to start more fear-mongering.

edit: and dont worry you probably wont get the 100gb even if you wanted to. only 8 spots left ;)

SHUVT
10-26-2007, 01:43 AM

Looks like the Oink situation is making you a little nuts, I'm sure Mediadefender-types are enjoying all this insanity. Where is a request for "hopefully paying members"?? Where is even a voluntary donation link?? PLEASE point me to it, or stop posting misinformation. The media does enough of that.

Site needs more seeders and leechers so it would be foolish to be totally private right away. The site is NOT hosted in vulnerable locations such as Oink foolishly was. There is no comparison.

All I did was provide info on a great new (and legal) music site. No laws are being broken in the country where its hosted, so please try to keep your excessive paranoia away from these threads. Its not helpful to anyone and just spreads panic.

Btw Oink was private and piratebay is not, which site is still alive? You haven't made a single good point in your post, sorry. If you cared about the survival of torrent communities you wouldn't be coming to threads like this one to start more fear-mongering.

edit: and dont worry you probably wont get the 100gb even if you wanted to. only 8 spots left ;)

I would tell you what you can do with your 100gb credit, but I am not that kind of guy. For a new site you come out swinging like you got some, but in the end you have nothing more to offer than any one of the thousands of public and "private" trackers out there.

If you had the connections it takes to run a real tracker then you would not need to advertise your site here unless you had some motive behind it. FACT

Don't take my DP status as a reflection of someone who does not know what they are talking about...

james99
10-26-2007, 01:51 AM
Yes I already told you the motive: site needs seeders and leechers (if its not obvious).

Your DP status has nothing to do with it. I was simply replying to what you said, though I'm sure your DP status is very much deserved.

Also, I guess you've never read any interviews with brokep, he made quite a good point about SPREADING into many smaller, specialized sites rather than huge sites like oink and stmusic (which are VERY easy targets). But I dont think you care much about the survival of torrent communities, and judging from just a few of your posts you seem to have a habit of trying to put down new sites. To me it seems like troll behavior so I'll just stop here. Hope you can find something better to do with your life than bashing all new sites.

p1r4t3
10-26-2007, 01:56 AM
Incidentally, the new sites that are popping up dont do much to help your cause either. Most new sites today are run by immature kids, traders, scammers, who just want the feel of power over others, or make their tracker "rare" so they can trade with others.

Oink knew what he was doing, even with the site down, no user is bound to be affected. In fact the ips werent available. It took ages for oink to become what it is, and I dont think you can get its members by calling yourself a great new music site which it isnt, and is in fact prolly a straight up scam or a MPAA/RIAA run site. Obviously we do know that MPAA / RIAA have new sites, so what makes u not them?

SHUVT
10-26-2007, 01:57 AM
This coming from a new member here? I have seen many sites come and go. The ones that last were never advertised on a public forum. Plain and simple. Honestly , good luck with your tracker and I hope you prove me wrong. Maybe a little more credit may have been given if you did not hide behind james99 and used a nick that I may be familiar with. Just a bad call in my opinion thats all.

Off to troll be back in a few...

james99
10-26-2007, 02:03 AM
Incidentally, the new sites that are popping up dont do much to help your cause either. Most new sites today are run by immature kids, traders, scammers, who just want the feel of power over others, or make their tracker "rare" so they can trade with others.

Oink knew what he was doing, even with the site down, no user is bound to be affected. In fact the ips werent available. It took ages for oink to become what it is, and I dont think you can get its members by calling yourself a great new music site which it isnt, and is in fact prolly a straight up scam or a MPAA/RIAA run site. Obviously we do know that MPAA / RIAA have new sites, so what makes u not them?

Well, I think its great, youre free to disagree. I've known the admin a little longer than you so you wont be changing my mind.

And yeah, I'm sure the MPAA picked Ukraine, because USA and Russia have such great relations and agree completely on copyright laws! Oh wait, they dont...

Your whole post actually can be applied to ANY tracker that opened and was only on its 3rd day of functioning. Easy to attack the new smaller sites but I'm sure 99% of these bashers are affiliated with competing sites so dont worry, I understand your motives ;)

And having 50+gb of new music available and seeded in just 3 days all posted by just one guy is pretty damn good, I dont care what you think.

mrnobody
10-26-2007, 02:09 AM

i too heard about MPAA/RIAA run sites. i have been changing infos in these newly made site (if i register) :frusty: :frusty:

james99
10-26-2007, 02:11 AM
This coming from a new member here? I have seen many sites come and go. The ones that last were never advertised on a public forum. Plain and simple. Honestly , good luck with your tracker and I hope you prove me wrong. Maybe a little more credit may have been given if you did not hide behind james99 and used a nick that I may be familiar with. Just a bad call in my opinion thats all.

Off to troll be back in a few...

what does term of membership having anything to do with a person's skills, intelligence, or anything else? only fools value those kinds of attributes.

And 99% of sites are discussed on forums, you can call that advertising too, its no different. And those not discussed are tiny and unsuccessful, though you're free to believe otherwise. also, i have no idea how my nick is relevant or what the hell youre saying about it, but i dont think i even wanna know. sounds like more of your paranoia...

btw, i'm not running the tracker and am in no way affiliated with it. im just in touch with the admin and helping spread the word since his english isn't great so wish him good luck, not me. i have nothing invested in the site other than the time i spent helping admin translate the message and replying to some silly posts.

SHUVT
10-26-2007, 02:11 AM
Done here. Rant over. Peace love and all that sh*t.

james99
10-26-2007, 02:13 AM

i too heard about MPAA/RIAA run sites. i have been changing infos in these newly made site (if i register) :frusty: :frusty:

its always a good idea to use different nicknames/passwords for all the different sites you use, even if it is somewhat of a hassle.

Zafsk
10-26-2007, 02:13 AM
Yeah, I am going to say that your site is screwed up. I just tried to join and it wont let me sadly. Let me know when it works.

james99
10-26-2007, 02:16 AM
believe me, I have not affiliation with any of these "oink wannabee" trackers. Can you say that?

i have no affiliation with ANY tracker or ANY organization of any type.

i guess its insane these days to think one person might want to help another without asking for anything in return. thats the world we live in...

while you look at new site and bash it, i look at new site and try to help. thats the difference between us.

Yeah, I am going to say that your site is screwed up. I just tried to join and it wont let me sadly. Let me know when it works.

new layout will be up within 24 hours. admin is sleeping now ;)
but you should be able to join, others sure are! what exactly is the problem?

Done here. Rant over. Peace love and all that sh*t.

thanks for your "valuable contributions" to this thread

edit: 4 spots left

SHUVT
10-26-2007, 02:19 AM
Anytime bud! Great thing about forums is that you don't have to have a popular opinion to voice them. No harm no foul.

Zafsk
10-26-2007, 02:19 AM
but then I wont be able to get my 100gbs. Ok then

p1r4t3
10-26-2007, 02:21 AM
Well, I think its great, youre free to disagree. I've known the admin a little longer than you so you wont be changing my mind.

And yeah, I'm sure the MPAA picked Ukraine, because USA and Russia have such great relations and agree completely on copyright laws! Oh wait, they dont...

Your whole post actually can be applied to ANY tracker that opened and was only on its 3rd day of functioning. Easy to attack the new smaller sites but I'm sure 99% of these bashers are affiliated with competing sites so dont worry, I understand your motives ;)

And having 50+gb of new music available and seeded in just 3 days all posted by just one guy is pretty damn good, I dont care what you think.

U think someone is even trying to compete with you? Your so called lame site,which has/had a so called forum code, not even a proper tracker code. You are simply trying to scam n00b users at fst to joining into ur site. Even if an older user were to join, it would prolly be in the hopes of being made staff, I am sure your moderator/fls thread is prolly full now.

But thats beside the point. I am not if u notice , running another lame competitor site. In fact I am not running any torrent site at all. Just trying to make users aware the consequences of joining new sites, which do not have any guarantee of safeety at all.

+ your post says it all. All your music is uploaded by 1 user only. Before starting a site, the staff make sure they have their quota of uploaders, which makes it obvious that u r still only a kid, prolly trying to cash in from that 180000 user base that went out from oink. Further looking a media-defender scam, I am certain that those lowly bastards can swoop to any lengths to catch people at bittorrent, and you can be one of them.

SHUVT
10-26-2007, 02:21 AM
but then I wont be able to get my 100gbs. Ok then

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

james99
10-26-2007, 02:55 AM

U think someone is even trying to compete with you? Your so called lame site,which has/had a so called forum code, not even a proper tracker code. You are simply trying to scam n00b users at fst to joining into ur site. Even if an older user were to join, it would prolly be in the hopes of being made staff, I am sure your moderator/fls thread is prolly full now.

But thats beside the point. I am not if u notice , running another lame competitor site. In fact I am not running any torrent site at all. Just trying to make users aware the consequences of joining new sites, which do not have any guarantee of safeety at all.

+ your post says it all. All your music is uploaded by 1 user only. Before starting a site, the staff make sure they have their quota of uploaders, which makes it obvious that u r still only a kid, prolly trying to cash in from that 180000 user base that went out from oink. Further looking a media-defender scam, I am certain that those lowly bastards can swoop to any lengths to catch people at bittorrent, and you can be one of them.

its NOT my site and i'm not affiliated with it, other than helping translate the Admins words. hopefully you can improve your reading skills before your next reply.

and because its not my site, i refuse to waste more time defending myself or the site.

you dont like it, well its good that youre not joining then. the first 100 members will surely be happy, whether you like it or not, and whether you try to scare new users (while claiming to "protect" them) or not.

and yes, i think no matter what the size of the site, almost all (if not all) admins of music trackers DO NOT want to lose members to other sites. you can deny it all you want. and you claiming not to represent a torrent site could be a lie as easily as anything i've posted so your argument is moot. nice try, though!

and i didnt say all music is uploaded by 1 guy, i said over 50gb was posted by one guy. once again please learn to read. thanx!

and i like your logic. new site=scam. nice!

p1r4t3
10-26-2007, 03:16 AM
for all I know, you could actually be the admin of the site, who knows. on those lines, your entire thread is mooted, u r prolly just leading ppl into a trap... who knows whos behind that screen..

OR who knows u could be one of the mpaa etc shit bastards, only god knows how many names they have these days. 50gb music uploaded by one guy means that they have some intent on it.

just read back and ppl think ur site is shit. Also good luck with a shitty site though... I just read the mpaa people dont know how to code, for more info read the oink fiasco.

If I were running a site, I would be making a post about it here... no? again learn to read ........-

finally, new site != scum. new site tryin to get more ppl by puttinh lame schemes at fst=scum (prolly worse)

And having 50+gb of new music available and seeded in just 3 days all posted by just one guy is pretty damn good, <----- what does that mean to u? do u need to go back to basic english tutorials? or maybe u just cant read :/

Daniel
10-26-2007, 03:17 AM
Well, one has to be careful today, so all this pessimism is healthy because it produces important answers. I personally think that the Ukraine is an interesting choice of location for this tracker because there have been quite a few protests from copyright owners in the past. It's no wonder, I read a few months back that the piracy level in that country is about 90%.

james99
10-26-2007, 04:14 AM
for all I know, you could actually be the admin of the site, who knows. on those lines, your entire thread is mooted, u r prolly just leading ppl into a trap... who knows whos behind that screen..

OR who knows u could be one of the mpaa etc shit bastards, only god knows how many names they have these days. 50gb music uploaded by one guy means that they have some intent on it.

just read back and ppl think ur site is shit. Also good luck with a shitty site though... I just read the mpaa people dont know how to code, for more info read the oink fiasco.

If I were running a site, I would be making a post about it here... no? again learn to read ........-

finally, new site != scum. new site tryin to get more ppl by puttinh lame schemes at fst=scum (prolly worse)

And having 50+gb of new music available and seeded in just 3 days all posted by just one guy is pretty damn good, <----- what does that mean to u? do u need to go back to basic english tutorials? or maybe u just cant read :/

or maybe i'm jesus christ and YOURE the admin of the site!

your site sux ass! :whistling

and for the record, EVERY thread here is a trap! so you better get the f out fast!! MPAA hunters already know your identity theyre just waiting for the right time to strike! most importantly KEEP THE TIN FOIL HAT ON AT ALL TIMES! its your only hope now.

i'm done with this, i have NOTHING invested in the site, and pointless arguments are NOT a hobby of mine, though its seems to be what you're best at (even though you end up losing the arguments).

I just wanted to help someone with translating, i didn't sign up for this shit. Keep up the bashing! It'll get you far in life, you can count on it.

True music lovers dont have your stupid attitude so I'm glad you think the site is a scam. Good riddance :)

I'll post maybe a few more updates here then I'm done. And bashers will just be ignored from now on. Simply too many idiots out there for me to waste time addressing each one.

The truth is, intelligent members (the kind that dont get brainwashed by media) will see the truth here and can make their own choice who to believe. I will provide site updates and thats all, no more of these bs arguments.

From your posts its obvious youre upset that Admin decided to give away 100gb of upload credit to some users (you're too greedy to give your site users free credit i'm sure) and that's you whole basis for attack. Extremely pathetic, but not unexpected. I was right all along, you are a scared competitor :lol:

And you have good reason to be worried, keep up the panic! Its very entertaining :D

stephout
10-26-2007, 05:25 AM
Ouchie....I second that thought...

p1r4t3
10-26-2007, 07:25 AM
you dont seem to have answered any of my questions satisfactorily, and just seem to be beating around the bush counter accusing me. I have done what I could to make fst users aware, now its their choice ..

competition.... keep wondering LOL. If I ever had a site ofmy own, u sure wouldnt get an invite..sucker

ALso I dont have time for losers who beg around for vipmusic and 120 gig buffered puretna accounts, and what not.. rofl

++ I dont see this as losing/winning an argument. I see it as a way to make fst users aware of scams

james99
10-26-2007, 08:43 AM
since you lost the argument, you resort to ad-hominem attacks.

typical.

kaoblanco
10-26-2007, 09:07 AM
james, you stated a couple posts back you'd not waste any more time defending yourself or the site (er, twice actually), yet you proceed to throw up half a dozen or more paragraphs doing just that.

Could we ask you either let it go and leave it alone, or just stear clear entirely please?

kaoblanco
10-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Edit: (Holy forum burp Batman!)

kaoblanco
10-26-2007, 09:09 AM
(multipost edit)

briand5379
10-26-2007, 09:21 AM
You guys are still going on about this tracker huh. I personally didn't care for the set up just based on the opening look. I suppose it works for some just not for me.

james99
10-26-2007, 09:38 AM
james, you stated a couple posts back you'd not waste any more time defending yourself or the site (er, twice actually), yet you proceed to throw up half a dozen or more paragraphs doing just that.

Could we ask you either let it go and leave it alone, or just stear clear entirely please?

don't worry, i've said all i had to say with regards to defending the site from baseless and ridiculous accusations.

You guys are still going on about this tracker huh. I personally didn't care for the set up just based on the opening look. I suppose it works for some just not for me.

sorry about the arguments, i just wasn't expecting such vicious and groundless attacks from the users here so i had to clarify the situation. it actually made me feel lots of compassion for all the others out there struggling to open a new site (which is hard enough) having these crazy strangers attack something they know nothing about.

with regards to the layout, its about to undertake a MASSIVE "redecoration" in a matter of hours. the site wont look anything like it looks now (completely different code).

its up to you if you wanna stick around but as soon as new layout is up, there will be lots more new music added. i've seen the layout and i must say its very nice and user-friendly. hopefully you'll take the time to judge for yourself.

either way, thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

ps: just imagine that what you saw was a beta version and the final one will be up in a few hours ;)

p1r4t3
10-26-2007, 05:05 PM
you just dont understand what it means when someone is registering into a new tracker. You havent bee here long enough, such information in irresponsible hands only results in cases like scn.. oh wait u havent even heard of that before. As an fst user I feel it to make the people aware not to join new trackers without credibility. And its not ad homeim attacks ... I was just showing people u were new and had no credibility, against an older user :/ So just take your silly ass bullshit somewhere else and leave these ppl alone

briand5379
10-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Why don't you guys just leave the topic alone instead of going back and forth. If people have questions they can post them.

aburyach
10-27-2007, 01:37 AM
Looks like it will be an interesting site, best of luck! Implementing a more user-friendly (and more common) style (akin to most trackers now...TL/ScT/BitMeTV) would definitely help the tracker become more usable.

ps- ne slushiy etix idiotov. vsego dobrovo