View Full Version : Ftn

Presto
10-25-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi.

Can I have FTN, plz?

Discuss, I've gotta go and write an essay atm.. :(

GoLDeN
10-25-2007, 03:04 PM
ask some ome who know u and trusts u as no one will risk his acc for some one he dont even know

sanjana
10-25-2007, 03:06 PM
Hi.

Can I have FTN, plz?

FTN is difficult to get one. However, you need to have good reputation to get this. Hope someone will help you.

spark
10-25-2007, 03:06 PM
Edit: no need for this..

SgtMajor
10-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Look, wise up people, invites for FTN are few & far between, and I wouldn't be surprised if they closed the doors completely soon, as some trackers have already done so.

And FTN invites have been cut from 4 a month to 1 a month for those eligible, so the likelihood of getting one by a random post here has been reduced by 4 times if you think about the odds, and I can't even remember the last FTN request that was actually granted from here by this method.

Bottom line, you really do have to stand out from the crowd, not just be a tracker collector and wanting FTN cos it's near the top of a shit list, but be a really, really helpful person and community orientated person, and not just in the invites section.

By all means keep asking, you never know, but lower your expectations of it being granted due to only having one quarter of the invites that there used to be.

aysomc
10-25-2007, 03:10 PM
hmmmmm, we have a request from someone who MAY be deserving this time for a change. from the quick glance at your threads started you've requested FTN, ScT, and bitmetv but you dont have a huge amount of these threads like some people so i guess it isnt too bad, then you've had some giveaways but most if not all were just for accounts which i dont agree with, good intentions(maybe) but doing it in a very wrong way imo. unlike most threads this one may be a bit of a toss up depending on the people who see it and their opinions on trading/giveaways. im not gonna go through all your posts since i dont have an invite but if anyone does i hope you havnt traded much. good luck

just a little overview for those who dont want to go check out your profile on their own. :)

Look, wise up people, invites for FTN are few & far between, and I wouldn't be surprised if they closed the doors completely soon, as some trackers have already done so.

And FTN invites have been cut from 4 a month to 1 a month for those eligible, so the likelihood of getting one by a random post here has been reduced by 4 times if you think about the odds, and I can't even remember the last FTN request that was actually granted from here by this method.

Bottom line, you really do have to stand out from the crowd, not just be a tracker collector and wanting FTN cos it's near the top of a shit list, but be a really, really helpful person and community orientated person, and not just in the invites section.

By all means keep asking, you never know, but lower your expectations of it being granted due to only having one quarter of the invites that there used to be.

wow they did decrease the number of invites? well im glad i just got in then since they may be closing their doors with this recent oink bs.

zac
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
ftn is nearly impossible to get and it is a dream for many users.but to tell the thruth most off the low rated trackers have the same 0 day as ftn.like scc,tl ,revtt and more

edeinho
10-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Hi.

Can I have FTN, plz?

It's so lyric. You allways say ppl don't do this because it's so annoying but you do the same....:lol::frusty:

kaladze
10-25-2007, 05:03 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Presto
10-25-2007, 05:15 PM
It's so lyric. You allways say ppl don't do this because it's so annoying but you do the same....:lol::frusty:

I don't know whether it's lyric or not, but yes. I'm a spoiled brat, I can do whatever I want. :lol: I was expecting more comments like this tbh. :naughty:

edeinho
10-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Mainly you make me laugh and then i think again... Yes now i clearly see.. You are a f****g noob...:yup:

Presto
10-25-2007, 05:41 PM
awww.. mainly I want to thank you. :)
I have no hard feelings, keep on posting. :)

edeinho
10-25-2007, 05:46 PM
awww.. mainly I want to thank you. :)
I have no hard feelings, keep on posting. :)

ok if you want! So i think you won't get invite from me! Have good luck! You don'T deserve it!:yup:

gerappa
10-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Search you friends, and if he find one, he will invite you...

Presto
10-25-2007, 06:30 PM
I don't have any friends :(

gerappa
10-25-2007, 06:34 PM
then search my friend :)

nthpeter
10-25-2007, 06:39 PM
I don't have any friends :(

Then You have no chance. (even with your very creative request... :D)

Kyl3KK
10-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Someone please help him. He's been hunting forever and if theres one person whose been patient and really deserves one its Presto.

pone44
10-25-2007, 08:36 PM
I also would love one but i will not trade n risk my accounts so i have 0 chance of getting these sites. I wish?

808state
10-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Hi.

Can I have FTN, plz?

No.

not till i get in first, then u can...maybe :)

Presto
10-27-2007, 04:58 PM
So I stand no chance, eh?

I know it's a really lame way to ask and it doesn't really prove anything to people, that are potential inviters. But what can I do? I'm willing to write and show you my CV if needed. Just to prove, that I'm worthy. If you want I'll go n walk your dog or cook you a fine dinner. Nah, I can't really do these things, or can I?

And about making friends. Well I'm not that kind of person, who easily makes friends on the internet. And most of my friends don't even use torrents and the ones that do, they haven't even heard of ftn - they use public trackers mostly. Now you will tell, that the best way to get new (e-)friends from here is making a give away. I have tried that, but all I saw was disabled invitees.. I still PM people tho, if I can help them and if I'm sure, that they'll have actually a good use of the tracker. I've given a chance to some good people. Obviously I haven't been able to help them with such fancy trackers like ftn, but I still think, that I made them happy. Some of these people have actually told me, that they would help me with ftn with no doubt. I really appreciate it, but the reality is, that they can't help me.

Why don't you become my friend? I really am a greatful person. And I'm not from Interpol either. ;)

LubTheStaringCat
10-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Like everybody has said make friends, get a good rep.
Then someone may Invite you to FTM.

But you have to earn that right, no one is just going to invite you.
Unless there is someone feeling very generous.

I wish you luck.

10-27-2007, 05:44 PM
can i ask FTN giveaways is allowed or not??

edeinho
10-27-2007, 05:46 PM
ask Brandon or the other FTN staffs!

10-27-2007, 05:46 PM
i think they will ban me for just asking :lol:

spark
10-27-2007, 05:47 PM

I do not think so...

fazzy07
10-27-2007, 05:48 PM

FTN giveaways are not allowed. Its in their rules

spark
10-27-2007, 05:49 PM

:noes:

This is FTN not SCT...

10-27-2007, 05:50 PM

FTN giveaways are not allowed. Its in their rules

We Must obey it ;)

:noes:

This is FTN not SCT...

Sct has Good Staff and FTN Too ;)

I Love Both of them

no_more_tears
10-27-2007, 05:53 PM
and they like each other alot :)

10-27-2007, 05:55 PM
and they like each other alot :)

Sure

Exept the last war about p2l :lol:

no_more_tears
10-27-2007, 05:59 PM
yeah i saw Brandon with sword and shield fighting for justice :)

10-27-2007, 06:02 PM

it wasn't brandon

it was hacker stole his FST acc :lol:

asafb
10-27-2007, 06:08 PM
I dont think presto would like you guys to spam his thread =/

10-27-2007, 06:12 PM
we bumps it for him :P

no_more_tears
10-27-2007, 06:17 PM
we bumps it for him :Pyeah for sure,shame we can't help him alot

lingo
10-27-2007, 06:18 PM
IMPORTANT
We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new signups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Rules are clearly stated @ FTN. Creating threads here is not the most clever move, but because Brandon gave away some invites here on FST, people still have the hope of getting a free invite directly from the staff.

On the contrary, if you are not from the staff, I guess it is forbidden to give away your invite as you will be closely(?) watched. If you do, you will face the consequences...

10-27-2007, 06:22 PM
we bumps it for him :Pyeah for sure,shame we can't help him alot

i may help him if FTN rulz changed ;)

spark
10-27-2007, 06:25 PM
yeah for sure,shame we can't help him alot

You can help him via PM's :)

10-27-2007, 06:26 PM

You can help him via PM's :)

u can't invite person u don't know from random forums

this is their rules :D

Presto
10-28-2007, 08:29 PM
http://i21.tinypic.com/3327yj9.gif

Going to sleep. Hope dies last.

Brandon
10-29-2007, 12:15 AM

it wasn't brandon

How did you find out about that? :blink:

nikmash232
10-29-2007, 12:17 AM
it wasn't brandon

How did you find out about that? :blink:

well hes here now....and looks like he don't wanna give you an invite..

mrnobody
10-29-2007, 12:20 AM
IMPORTANT
We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new signups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Rules are clearly stated @ FTN. Creating threads here is not the most clever move, but because Brandon gave away some invites here on FST, people still have the hope of getting a free invite directly from the staff.

On the contrary, if you are not from the staff, I guess it is forbidden to give away your invite as you will be closely(?) watched. If you do, you will face the consequences...

what more can u ask for :cry:

Kyl3KK
10-29-2007, 01:05 AM
it wasn't brandon

How did you find out about that? :blink:Didn't you post about it when you finally regained control of your account?

Anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Presto deserves an FTN invite.