PDA

View Full Version : Seeking for some TV DVDRs...

lingo
10-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Hello fellas,

After SweDVDR closed its doors to the non-Nordic members, I cannot find some of the TV DVDRs in the remaining trackers. I'm looking for:

Arrested Development
Life on Mars (SweBits has only S01D01)
Monk
Seinfeld (Can't find the seasons 2 & 4)
Veronica Mars

Files can be either PAL or NTSC. That really doesn't matter. They have to have at least one seeder though. :P

Hope some trackers have these... :happy:

Edit: Yes, Bitmetv has all the seasons in the DVDRip format, but I'm looking for the DVDRs. ;)

zd0d
10-25-2007, 04:57 PM
All is on bitmetv mate. Even seasons 2 and 4 of Seinfeld. :)

carinio
10-25-2007, 05:16 PM
look in DT, they have TV DVRS

lingo
10-25-2007, 05:27 PM
All is on bitmetv mate. Even seasons 2 and 4 of Seinfeld. :)

After SweDVDR closed its doors to the non-Nordic members, I cannot find some of the TV DVDRs in the remaining trackers.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think you know the difference between DVDRip and DVDR. :whistling

First of all, please write the trackers' full names. I don't (have to) know all the abbrevations. Second, don't say, "X have TV DVDRs, go search there." b/c I have searched all the trackers I have. If you find any of the above mentioned series somewhere, write the filename and the tracker which has the file.

carinio
10-25-2007, 05:34 PM
you want anything else? you want a coffee? my god..

Melvinmeow
10-25-2007, 06:08 PM
I can get Veronica Mars in DVDR

Veronica_Mars.Season3.Disc1.NTSC_DVDR-FoV
So on so forth to
Veronica_Mars.Season3.Disc6.NTSC_DVDR-FoV

seanbee
10-25-2007, 06:31 PM
After SweDVDR closed its doors to the non-Nordic members, I cannot find some of the TV DVDRs in the remaining trackers.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think you know the difference between DVDRip and DVDR. :whistling

First of all, please write the trackers' full names. I don't (have to) know all the abbrevations. Second, don't say, "X have TV DVDRs, go search there." b/c I have searched all the trackers I have. If you find any of the above mentioned series somewhere, write the filename and the tracker which has the file.

I can't believe this is how you ask for help :frusty:

lingo
10-25-2007, 06:45 PM
I can get Veronica Mars in DVDR

Veronica_Mars.Season3.Disc1.NTSC_DVDR-FoV
So on so forth to
Veronica_Mars.Season3.Disc6.NTSC_DVDR-FoV

Wow, thanks Melvinmeow. That would be very generous of you. Now, all I need is an invite @ THS. :D

fazzy07
10-25-2007, 06:48 PM
sorry. nvm
I was going to suggest bitmetv but someone else already did

lingo
10-25-2007, 06:51 PM

Yeah... Believe it or not, that is the way I prefer if someone would like to help me. At least, that is how I try to help the others. I don't want any noobs to write, "Go look at XYZ." without giving the full tracker name and without bothering to look at the tracker in the first place. :whistling

Totti
10-25-2007, 09:32 PM
try tvtorrents.com great site has EVERYTHING!

icotitanik
10-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Can you please tell me where did you find seasons 5 and 7 of Seinfeld? :)

Cheffy
10-25-2007, 10:50 PM
You should keep and eye out on TL (Edit: Torrentleech). Im 90% sure that everything have been there, except monk and Life on Mars. But being DVDRs they tend to die out rather fast.
At the moment its only 1 disk of Veronica Mars season 3 there.

briand5379
10-26-2007, 12:47 AM
TvT doesn't carry DVD. I've seen Veronica Mars out there but I forgot where.

lingo
10-26-2007, 07:55 AM
Can you please tell me where did you find seasons 5 and 7 of Seinfeld? :)

SweBits has those two seasons in the DVDR format.
Seinfeld.S05.MULTi.MULTiSUBS.PAL.DVDR-ViSA
Seinfeld.Season7.PAL_DVDR-FoV
You should keep and eye out on TL (Edit: Torrentleech). Im 90% sure that everything have been there, except monk and Life on Mars. But being DVDRs they tend to die out rather fast.
At the moment its only 1 disk of Veronica Mars season 3 there.

Thanks for the answer. I always keep an eye on TL. They have a significant amount of DVDRs, but I could not find the above mentioned series there.

davidw89
10-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Why do you want DVD-R format just use avi files like everyone else..much smaller and u can get like the whole seasons as opposed to a couple of dvd

lingo
10-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Why do you want DVD-R format just use avi files like everyone else..much smaller and u can get like the whole seasons as opposed to a couple of dvd

Everybody knows everything. :pinch:

I like watching the series on my TV, but XviD won't do it. I want quality and DVDR does the trick...

carinio
10-26-2007, 05:43 PM

Yeah... Believe it or not, that is the way I prefer if someone would like to help me. At least, that is how I try to help the others. I don't want any noobs to write, "Go look at XYZ." without giving the full tracker name and without bothering to look at the tracker in the first place. :whistling

hahah the noob are you, that you dont know the trackers name.. nw

lingo
10-26-2007, 05:48 PM
hahah the noob are you, that you dont know the trackers name.. nw

Yeah, so true. Now, stop spamming and get the hell out of my thread... :dry: