PDA

View Full Version : lets fight trade

supper
10-25-2007, 09:54 PM
would u like the mods of trackers make threads and giveaway invites every week to the trusted members here and no matter this member is trader or anti trader

I beleive.....
10-25-2007, 09:55 PM
If someone is trader how can he be trusted?

supper
10-25-2007, 09:56 PM
If someone is trader how can he be trasted?
he trade coz there is no other way to get what he want(trade for him is the only way no other choice)

XS75
10-25-2007, 09:58 PM
No

If you trade without knowing its wrong, its forgivable...
but to constantly trade knowing thats its wrong and break the rules of other trackers while being staff at another tracker is just wrong, and whoever does that.. i hope they have whats coming to them ;)

I beleive.....
10-25-2007, 10:02 PM
You don't have to trade to get invites. Just ask some friends :)

XS75
10-25-2007, 10:03 PM

+1 :)

supper
10-25-2007, 10:06 PM

+1 :)ummm ok lets say u dont have friends and even if u have good friends but thay dont have what u want then what are going to do?do u will trace some one have uk-t or sct or F** and
begging him to be ur friend :D

I beleive.....
10-25-2007, 10:12 PM
Make more friends, share smiles, enjoy the life :)

Totti
10-25-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm a friend give me an invite seriously :)

I beleive.....
10-25-2007, 10:16 PM
You are a friend but not mine :)

briand5379
10-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Yes I wouldn't mind seeing it. However I don't know about allowing traders to participate. Whatever works though.

seppypom
10-26-2007, 12:55 AM
What else would you want the tracker staff to do?

How about every week they level off your ratio, so you don't have to seed.
If there are any donations left at the end of the month, they can divide that by the number of members and send everyone a few cents.
They can burn the movies to DVD's and mail them to your house, or better yet, stop by on movie night with a six pack and a pizza and load it in the DVD Player for you.

Gish
10-26-2007, 12:59 AM
it would def make people strive to become a better member.

SHUVT
10-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Pathetic close thread please

SgtMajor
10-26-2007, 01:01 AM

If there are any donations left at the end of the month, they can divide that by the number of members and send everyone a few cents.
They can burn the movies to DVD's and mail them to your house, or better yet, stop by on movie night with a six pack and a pizza and load it in the DVD Player for you.

Cool, which tracker does (dose) that :w00t:

plss invite me, me waiting long ago for this tracker, it my dream tracker, me love you long time, email may invite to [email protected] :D

ratios in sig

mrnobody
10-26-2007, 02:04 AM

Cool, which tracker does (dose) that :w00t:

plss invite me, me waiting long ago for this tracker, it my dream tracker, me love you long time, email may invite to [email protected] :D

ratios in sig

sent!

enjoy!

and don't forget to rep me :rolleyes:

import_fighter
10-26-2007, 02:39 AM

LMAO :lol:

kapowcowpwned
10-26-2007, 03:57 AM
man I <3 seppypom :D

close the retarded ass thread

AkaiDoresu
10-26-2007, 04:22 AM
You want to fight trade? First of all, remove torrent website ranking because now people just try to pursuit all high-ranked websites without even thinking if they need them.

If we removed this stupid "What are invites worth" people would start thinking "I get what I need or what matches my interests" not "I want to get all lvl9/10 but I actually don't know even one thing about them.

Just think about it.

briand5379
10-26-2007, 04:41 AM
I agree a site should be judged based on it's content not entirely on it's rarity.

Detale
10-26-2007, 07:10 AM
would u like the mods of trackers make threads and giveaway invites every week to the trusted members here and no matter this member is trader or anti trader

What!? Dude I will say this and be as gentle as I can. This is not only unfeasible, but absurd, ridiculous, and just plain will not happen. Not all tracker staff hate trading and traders but I'd say a good solid 75-80% do. We cannot even get some of them to accept a bit of invite trading let alone give away invites on a regular basis. Some come here to seek out traders and try and ban them from their site. Have you never read a thread on this before? I don't mean to make you feel bad. But your idea will never work.:noes:

OmaRin0
10-26-2007, 09:12 AM
dude the chances that sysops come to a well-known traders forum and giveaway invites are very poor..
how can a sysop trust a trader?!
i don't think this is possible, but who knows..

briand5379
10-26-2007, 09:48 AM
I heard BMTV is notorius for doing this. I've heard they even ban people for being a member here.

I think it's nice to see a few invites given here and there. It's asham that people trade but what can you do.

silhoutte
10-26-2007, 09:57 AM

Then what are invites given to their users for?

supper
10-26-2007, 09:59 AM

They can burn the movies to DVD's and mail them to your house, or better yet, stop by on movie night with a six pack and a pizza and load it in the DVD Player for you.and i need a car and 2 deamond invites plz thanx in advance:D

thats was relly funny seppypom but i wish u could say ur

openion about why u dont like it

any way this i dea its not almost new NB did it fsce did it scn did it thats better then mods keep disable the accounts all the time here u give the invites by ur selfs better then let traders do this job

maybe its bad i dea u can agree with me or not just vote say yes or say or just ignore it but plz dont try ur Sense of humor here

Pathetic close thread pleasei tought all anti traders will like this its give away u know;)

What!? Dude I will say this and be as gentle as I can. This is not only unfeasible, but absurd, ridiculous, and just plain will not happen. Not all tracker staff hate trading and traders but I'd say a good solid 75-80% do. We cannot even get some of them to accept a bit of invite trading let alone give away invites on a regular basis. Some come here to seek out traders and try and ban them from their site. Have you never read a thread on this before? I don't mean to make you feel bad. But your idea will never work.:noes:thanx for ur gentel post i Appreciate it:)

dude the chances that sysops come to a well-known traders forum and giveaway invites are very poor..
i don't think this is possible, but who knows..there is no trader trading only for fun trader do it only to get what he want so when he will get it from the mods by them selfs then why he will think about tradeing any more

OmaRin0
10-26-2007, 10:49 AM
sry delete (browser freezing)

OmaRin0
10-26-2007, 11:01 AM
i don't think this is possible, but who knows..there is no trader trading only for fun trader do it only to get what he want so when he will get it from the mods by them selfs then why he will think about tradeing any more

what??
dude so many users here trade only for fun/collection, almost all of these members could get all the files they need only from TL(0sec) and any other music site.. but they wanna get the "high level" trackers so they can say "I HAVE LEVEL 10 " etc.

OmaRin0
10-26-2007, 11:02 AM
delete plz =\

GoLDeN
10-26-2007, 11:13 AM
If someone is trader how can he be trasted?
he trade coz there is no other way to get what he want(trade for him is the only way no other choice)

thats so true

ghurka
10-26-2007, 12:20 PM
I think the poll and original question is pointless as the mods are not going to do this no matter how the vote goes.

Regardless of whether or not they trust particular traders the facts are that if a known trader gets into a tracker and uses a seedbox to get to get themselves up to a level to acquire invites what are the chances of them then trading those invites as they have with other sites.

In the current climate I think you have to be even more careful who invites are given to and anyone who is even the slightest risk must have the door closed to them.

GoLDeN
10-26-2007, 12:26 PM
I think the poll and original question is pointless as the mods are not going to do this no matter how the vote goes.

Regardless of whether or not they trust particular traders the facts are that if a known trader gets into a tracker and uses a seedbox to get to get themselves up to a level to acquire invites what are the chances of them then trading those invites as they have with other sites.

In the current climate I think you have to be even more careful who invites are given to and anyone who is even the slightest risk must have the door closed to them.

thats also 100% wright

Castronaut
10-26-2007, 04:14 PM
If they did this it would defeat the point of inviting your close and trusted friends...